Go to page:

For Those Who Truly Are Pagan Or Witches

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

I love the irony that the director of the Salem Witch Museum's surname is Christ.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

"Tickets are $12.95 and can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/.../witchcraft-and-feminism"

Another "Eventbrite" event removed / taken down / misinformed by / ...

I tried that service when I was in Southern California...

They want people to give free attendance to a number of people , for
their advertising , and are not always clear about it...

Perhaps the women , might know "something"
taught at a Southern California University...

Yet I was teaching women in that area , last year ,
who told me what I was teaching was very ancient ,
and little known...

In other words , what they had only heard *whispered* about...

Just sayin'

I wish those women well...perhaps I shall connect with them...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

OFFS I'm out of this thread.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Ahavati said:I love the irony that the director of the Salem Witch Museum's surname is Christ.

That is "funny" , yet not...

The column in Tradition , across from the eight symbols
making the shape of the Wietch's body , with a *pointed
hat* , is a column of eight symbols that contain the letters
of the name "christ" ( which adds up to the number for
"to talk / speak ) yet the whole column adds up to the
Obri / Hebrew word "Yehoshua" , translated as :
"Joshua / Jesus"...as well , that whole column is the value
for the word "Heaven / Sky" in Obri / Hebrew...

One must know ancient language , as well Code , to truly
understand Magick / Mgieck and the Craft / Crreayafth

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 1458

Blackwolf said:By the way ;

There is a reason why , considering the Wietch ,
the number 322 , is on the Skull and Bones door ;

Yet *that* is a whole 'nother matter...

The number 322 means different variations, depend on who is interpreting  and who is listening one it is  to the secret society, that number ‘322’ appears on the society’s insignia, and is said to refer to 322 B.C., when Athens lost the Lamian War and had to dissolve its democracy. I do believe after that only affluent Athenians were allowed to remain loyal citizens.

In Numerology
Number 3 stands for manifestation. It is related to your gifts and talents made known to the world.

Number 2 appears twice, so its effect here is stronger than that of 3.

It signifies great balance and harmony and stands for trust and strong relationships. It means cooperation, partnership, and selfless service

The Illuminati have their own Morse code when it pertains to their numerological sequence, between you and I Blackwolf, if you knew the secrets and how the world is operated by their numbers, it is a mental hurricane to the mind.

In my ancestral religious practice we walk in our own faith by Loa and the undertaking of gift from the spirit world, Introduced in West African and widely prenticed here today. It was denounced by the Roman Catholic during slavery, it was the catalyst force in the bravery of the Haitian Revolt. during that time it had  to be practiced in disunity. My grann bless her soul as she walk among the living is woman who still practices her by her faith,  Have a great day. I added the table of different sectors of regions because they all have a source behind the adoption of them and their spiritually alliance when it pertains to man

I did not mean to ramble but I am between meetings and this is my work PC.. I will clarify as time prevails for me too ... Enjoy your day as well my poet

https://www.afrikaiswoke.com/haitian-revolution/

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I'm not a witch,  I read something interesting about why there is a connection between witches and broomsticks  

apparently, in the old days witches used a drug which was administered from the tip of a broomstick in a up the anus fashion

It's also believed the drug which they took gave them the feeling of flying. that, my friends is why witches are attached to flying broomsticks

cant remember the name of the drug. check it out if you can, very interesting

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

lepperochan said:I'm not a witch,  I read something interesting about why there is a connection between witches and broomsticks  

apparently, in the old days witches used a drug which was administered from the tip of a broomstick in a up the anus fashion

It's also believed the drug which they took gave them the feeling of flying. that, my friends is why witches are attached to flying broomsticks

cant remember the name of the drug. check it out if you can, very interesting

You are speaking of what we know as :

Veneficas Unguentum: The Witches’ Flying Ointment

However , Lep , and as well a note to others ;

The herbs involved in creating this ointment can be
very deadly , and it is by no means to be trifled with...

It was only prepared ( and some still use it , though
it is not recommended , and I shall not reveal the recipe )
very carefully , by one well schooled in The Old Ways...

The idea of it being placed on a broom , I could see that
as one possible way of administering that into the body ,
however not advisable for a number of reasons including
larger pores in that area of the body , thus a quicker
absorption rate , thus more dangerous...

Those of the Craft / Crreayafth , who are not playground
beginners , know these things well , and do not recommend
unwise practices...

Herbal medicines can heal...or kill

One must use knowledge...

There is a reason it is called the Craft / Crreayafth Of The Wise

Further , the shape of the Wietch / Witch on the broom ,
is constructed of two Runes...and those have a number value
of 67...

And , if one goes to Obri / Hebrew language , that is the number
for *Understanding* , which is most important to have in Tradition !

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

SweetKittyCat5 said:

The number 322 means different variations, depend on who is interpreting  and who is listening one it is  to the secret society, that number ‘322’ appears on the society’s insignia, and is said to refer to 322 B.C., when Athens lost the Lamian War and had to dissolve its democracy. I do believe after that only affluent Athenians were allowed to remain loyal citizens.

In Numerology
Number 3 stands for manifestation. It is related to your gifts and talents made known to the world.

Number 2 appears twice, so its effect here is stronger than that of 3.

It signifies great balance and harmony and stands for trust and strong relationships. It means cooperation, partnership, and selfless service

The Illuminati have their own Morse code when it pertains to their numerological sequence, between you and I Blackwolf, if you knew the secrets and how the world is operated by their numbers, it is a mental hurricane to the mind.

In my ancestral religious practice we walk in our own faith by Loa and the undertaking of gift from the spirit world, Introduced in West African and widely prenticed here today. It was denounced by the Roman Catholic during slavery, it was the catalyst force in the bravery of the Haitian Revolt. during that time it had  to be practiced in disunity. My grann bless her soul as she walk among the living is woman who still practices her by her faith,  Have a great day. I added the table of different sectors of regions because they all have a source behind the adoption of them and their spiritually alliance when it pertains to man

I did not mean to ramble but I am between meetings and this is my work PC.. I will clarify as time prevails for me too ... Enjoy your day as well my poet

https://www.afrikaiswoke.com/haitian-revolution/

Actually Sweet Kitty , and I do appreciate the post , and info ,
yet I can add to , as well clear up and reveal the reasoning
behind info detailed in your post...

First , we have a set of eight symbols ;

Those symbols , fit together , make the shape of the human body ;
( skeletal / muscular )...however , they add to the number 603

Wietch = 281

603 - 281 , gives us 322

And :

Protects = 103

Qabalah + Kcebealla = 219

So you see , originally 322 stood for that , protecting
the two secret languages of Mgieck / Magic(k)

However , we have two columns of eight symbols ,
which together add to 994 , with a possible ninth
level , and those values are 994 , and 1008...

And :

994 = Order Illuminati + To Come / To Go + 322

And those same columns equal using 1008 ;

Looking At Pillars Of Masonic Temple = 1007

Because the two columns of symbols represent
Joachim and Boaz , commonly known as the names
for the columns in Freemasonry...

Yet still , since you mention Loa :

To Bring Forth Serpent + Serpent + Upright = 1009

And , one more :

To Reveal = 36

Loa = 101

Serpent + Serpent = 858

= 995

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Begs the question:

how many times have you stuck a broomstick tip full of drugs up your A nus

...asking for a friend

poet Anonymous

Hee hee hee...
🤭
(I 💜 all of Wietches here.. no offense to anyone!)
'tis lepp I'm giggling at
... asking for a friend, he says...
(lmao)

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

lepperochan said:Begs the question:

...asking for a friend

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

...asking for a friend

https://www.livescience.com/40828-why-witches-ride-broomsticks.html

Okay lepperochan, I found an article that pretty much explains in depth about witches and brooms, and  thank you for that reliable information

SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
26awards
Joined 5th Sep 2018

A Grounding" And Energy "Prep" . Please follow to the latter.
What you'll need for coveting this energy

* Basic altar setup

* Protection oil (I prefer Dragon's blood... but you can also use: frankincense oil, myrrh oil, or "black pepper" water.)

* Protection incense (I prefer Dragon's blood incense...but you can also use coconut incense, myrrh incense, or cinnamon incense...)

Not only will this gift of energy create a web of protection energy around you, but it will also "wake up" the power of your inner vitality.

STEP 1: Light protection incense and sit comfortably. Make sure you've set up your basic altar already, and put on some soft, comforting, soothing music if you can.

STEP 2: Anoint your "third eye" (the spot in the middle of your forehead) with the oil.

STEP 3: Breathe deeply and evenly for 9 breaths. Feel yourself become more and more relaxed with each breath.

STEP 4: Continue breathing easily while visualizing your spine as the trunk of a great willow. Feel your roots extend from the base of your spine deep into the Earth to anchor you firmly to the ground.

STEP 5: With each inhale, begin to draw power and energy up from deep within the Earth. Feel it rising up through your spine, filling your entire body like sap rising up through a tree.

Feel this energy penetrating every cell of your body, pulsing with every heartbeat.

STEP 6: Now visualize great branches sprouting from the top of your head and sweeping gracefully back down to touch the Earth like a majestic willow, completely surrounding, shielding and protecting you.

Feel the energy you are drawing up from the Earth spray up from the top of your head like a fountain, to flow down through your branches and back into the Earth, forming a protective sphere of power and energy around you.

STEP 7: Reach out with your mind and take hold of this energy sphere. Slowly draw the sphere in around your body, concentrating it there like a second skin.

STEP 8: Continue drawing up energy, layer upon layer like an onion, until it is concentrated to a thickness of about 12 inches.

KNOW that nothing beneficial or harmful can penetrate this shield without your conscious consent.

STEP 9: Once the shield has settled comfortably into place say:

"My energy blends with that of the divine.

May this energy of light protect me from the dark."

STEP 10: Visualize more energy coming from all around you to join with the energy making up the shield until it is so bright you cannot "see" through it.

STEP 11: Say:

"Thank you Goddess. I am now and forever protected from all external influences, emotions, thoughts, and energies that may come to do me harm.

Nothing and no one can penetrate this protective shield without my direct conscious consent. So mote it be!"

And there you have it. yes, this energy is all about visualization. Why?

Because visualization is a key for every energy force, even if the steps don't call for you to visualize.

You should always be visualizing your desire while you do it.

You should always visualize what life will be like after the powers to be

After the gulf of energy has been obtained above it will not only setup strong protections for you...but it will also strengthen your ability to visualize... and tap into your inner energy, "prepping it" for many positive vibrations to manifest

As always, I highly recommend this for building your belief and tapping into your spiritual awareness

******Please do not try these without tapping into your keen spiritual third eye of awareness. You ‘must have’ the dynamics when summoning reinforcing energy, used only to center yourself, and you must be aware of all subconscious levels of your inner Chi, and to know how to gravitate yourself once you are mentally drained, to pamper the vulnerability of your temple, and please always make sure you are channeling the correct positive anointing powers; I cannot stressed that enough, therefore, you do not open the wrong portals into the worlds of the dark unknown. This will be the first and last energy life force I post, it is highly disrespectable to my ancestral generation to uphold the laws of degrees for show and tell purposes, if not called upon by faith and the rite of passage, therefore, I do apologize and I bow with respect to my French Haitian Creole lineage well in advance****

https://www.sagegoddess.com/product/dragons-blood-incense/

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

...asking for a friend

Myself , none...however I have heard tales...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

SweetKittyCat5 said:

https://www.livescience.com/40828-why-witches-ride-broomsticks.html

Okay lepperochan, I found an article that pretty much explains in depth about witches and brooms, and  thank you for that reliable information

Beautiful image SweetKitty

Go to page:
Go to: