Tucker gets pushed by a zombie
falls head first down into manhole
At the bottom
breaks it and says “Ah, my neck!”
CJ says “I’ll stop them Tucker.”
Tucker says “Yah, soon I’m dead.
Put a bullet in my leg.”

poet Anonymous

Certain groups wouldn’t have had to close, if people weren’t chasing around people they hate and kept reading what they wrote. Or is there something else?
I honestly don’t get it.

poet Anonymous

Is it okay to make a profile up and pretend you’re a man, even though you’re a woman, and have a few others as well in on the joke? No.
But a “cunt online is a cunt offline” said by someone who stands by the perpetrator doing bullshit like that? Doesn’t make sense lol

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Dec 2020
Forum Posts: 12

It sums up hypocrisy

poet Anonymous

True. But can’t stop others feeling the way they do towards someone so amazing.
Personally, I never realised how petty some of these adults were until a few months ago.

poet Anonymous

And if they don’t like me, they can slob on my big fat cock!
Only kidding, it’s not that big LOL.

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Dec 2020

Lol but some people are full of and they are fake and then people appreciate them which makes it hard for the real ones to be appreciated
But sometimes Idgaf

poet Anonymous

I can be petty, but have never lied about who I was; someone that was in my life tried backing me into a corner with authority, and you can’t with the truth LOL.
I’m sure you’ll encounter at some point people who do stuff behind closed doors, and then fall apart completely when all comes to light and try to shift the blame.
I have no problem with admitting what I done wrong, some really can’t even when all evidence is against them lol.

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Dec 2020

Some are irritating morons and some are manipulative innocents

poet Anonymous

I need not worry about such a person anymore anyway; that being who was in my life.
I don’t see how someone can be hacked on FaceTime, him go to bed drunk, piss the bed and then blame it on his girls when they weren’t no where near the room or have gone in there...but said he didn’t say that at all, when he’s stood with you and explaining the story and trying to help someone else see.
Haven’t seen him in ages, but if ever I do again, I know to always record him now. He hates it.
And I feel sorry for women who have to deal with real pieces of shit like him.

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Dec 2020

Some people don't like to get better they are addicted to being the f up they are
Even when they are ruining other's life
Then in the end all they do is whine about being alone
When they did it themselves

poet Anonymous

He’s already slept with my baby-mother, even after telling her what he was like. I was told I was jealous and shouldn’t judge; that relationship soon didn’t last, and then she tries coming back wanting another baby. Pure insane.
She’ll always fail now at making me jealous, and he only now has the option of sniffing around my sister because no-one else wants him.
Once was at breaking-point...now I’m untouchable by both. They’re nothing lol.

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Dec 2020

It sucks when the person who is toxic keeps coming back and people keep letting him in because they think that "its not his fault and maybe he'll get better" when all he is is just a person who is messing up the whole entire thing

poet Anonymous

He’s out of my life so all is good anyway. He can carry on pissing the bed and blaming it on a remote control for all I care, just pray that if he does get involved with any women, they get out quick.

Hannah_Hall
Hannah_Hall
Strange Creature
Joined 5th Dec 2020

It will be all good for a week but those women; when they see his real self will get out of it.
People like that end up alone which they deserve to be. Alone.

Go to page:
Go to: