Go to page:

Would You Rather

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1895

Phantom2426 said:

25 years from now to see the future.


Would you rather watch John wick movies or fast and furious movies?


John Wick movies, non-stop and in succession!!!

Would You rather camp with electricity available for 4 days or without for 2 days?

poet Anonymous

Tallen said:

John Wick movies, non-stop and in succession!!!

Would You rather camp with electricity available for 4 days or without for 2 days?

Camping..and electricity?! Well .. personally my idea of campaign is getting as far away from all signs of civilization and modern conveniences as possible. So...the latter for lack of a third option in your question

Would you rather have Tabasco or Sriracha in your burger?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:
Camping..and electricity?! Well .. personally my idea of campaign is getting as far away from all signs of civilization and modern conveniences as possible. So...the latter for lack of a third option in your question

Would you rather have Tabasco or Sriracha in your burger?


Sriracha is good.

Would you rather dance the lambada or the tango?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

Sriracha is good.

Would you rather dance the lambada or the tango?

Tango's good

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:
Tango's good

Same question


I would rather dance the lambada.

Would rather eat crow or humble pie?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

I would rather dance the lambada.

Would rather eat crow or humble pie?


A pie will ensure the crow doesn't die

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:

A pie will ensure the crow doesn't die

Same question


I would try the crow like in tv show That 70's show.

Would you rather go on the ferris wheel or a roller coaster?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

I would try the crow like in tv show That 70's show.

Would you rather go on the ferris wheel or a roller coaster?


Well... that's an interesting question...I like both... I'll take the latter

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:

Well... that's an interesting question...I like both... I'll take the latter

Same question


I would ride the ferris wheel with a beautiful smart woman.

Would you rather go to the movies or the bar?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

I would ride the ferris wheel with a beautiful smart woman.

Would you rather go to the movies or the bar?

Movie with my kids

Would you rather go swim at a pool in a posh resort or at a popular beach near your home?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:
Movie with my kids

Would you rather go swim at a pool in a posh resort or at a popular beach near your home?


Go swim at a posh resort to see all rich women.

Would you rather have a cat or dog as a pet?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

Go swim at a posh resort to see all rich women.

Would you rather have a cat or dog as a pet?

Cat

Would you rather be a chicken farmer or a goat one?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:
Cat

Would you rather be a chicken farmer or a goat one?


Goat farmer might be fun.

Would you rather be a comedian or a magician?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

Goat farmer might be fun.

Would you rather be a comedian or a magician?


The former..

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3152

cold_fusion said:

The former..

Same question


Comedian to make women laugh.

Would you rather ride a motorcycle or a jet?

Go to page:
Go to: