Go to page:

Would You Rather

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2963

Actor. Iím not a dancer.

Would you rather a good comedy movie or a good action movie?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3981

Action movie need to see something explode.  

Would you rather be in an action or a romantic movie?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3826

Phantom2426 said:Action movie need to see something explode.  

Would you rather be in an action or a romantic movie?


the former

would you rather have sweet or savoury for breakfast?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3981

cold_fusion said:

the former

would you rather have sweet or savoury for breakfast?


Savory.

Would you rather watch Family Feud or a talk show?

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 2942

ah...neither.
I'd rather watch a commerical than either of those two things...sorry.


Would you like to read or be read to?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3981

Vee said:ah...neither.
I'd rather watch a commerical than either of those two things...sorry.


Would you like to read or be read to?


Like to be read to by a beautiful smart strong sexy woman.

Would you rather go on yacht or on a riverboat?

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 2942

Ooh both sound nice.  But what the hell, I'll take the yacht.


White wine or Red wine?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3981

Vee said:Ooh both sound nice.  But what the hell, I'll take the yacht.


White wine or Red wine?


Never tried wine but Red wine might be good.

Would you rather tell someone the truth or lie to them?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 266

I always tell the truth.

Would you rather eat only hot food or cold food for the rest of your life?

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 1004

Phantom2426 said:

Never tried wine but Red wine might be good.

Would you rather tell someone the truth or lie to them?


Truth
would you rather play chess or trivial pursuit ?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3826

Wafflenose said:I always tell the truth.

Would you rather eat only hot food or cold food for the rest of your life?


if no refrigeration then hot is ok.


RiAN said:

Truth
would you rather play chess or trivial pursuit ?

The former

Same question

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 266

Chess.

Would you rather appear on a game show or a reality TV show?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3826

the former

Would you rather write poetry or satisfy an itch to draw something?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3981

cold_fusion said:the former

Would you rather write poetry or satisfy an itch to draw something?


Satisfy an itch with a beautiful smart strong sexy woman. It's a masterpiece of poetry.

Would you rather be  yourself or someone else?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2963

Myself. Obvs. Everyone else is already taken.

Would you rather buy your partner a Christmas present or an experience you can both enjoy?

Go to page:
Go to: