Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

The Erotic Underground 18+ Only

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 869


In Color


Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538

Wh1skeySwagger said:In Color



Beautiful artwork and I love her flower! 🌸
Well done, @Swagger
xo
B

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 869

Bluevelvete said:

Beautiful artwork and I love her flower! 🌸
Well done, @Swagger
xo
B


Thank you blue

I figured you would like the flower

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538



The wetness of my petals
when just hearing the timbre of his voice
glisten, spread and obey a silent command
behind the silken darkness
of his selection and my choice




*meme from Pinterest

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538


To yield
relish in the relinquish
lightness and carefree
take it, take me
Your want is mine  
I am yours
A submission in all
her(his) promise(d)


Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538

Proactive in a search of the great white buffalo
A truest needle in a haystack of faux needles
You, are elusive, yes. However I choose to believe that you're out there... somewhere. My heart's hope remains... however naive.

The following is what I wrote for a quick profile on The Cage website (Google if unfamiliar) before I joined DUP.
(I have since abandoned my search via that platform)
However what I wrote still seems interesting and applicable.
So, here go's

~~~Dom, Daddy, Sir, Master~~~

I do not yet know your name or moniker
however, I know :

That you need me as much as I need you
That you toss and turn at night missing me
That you're missing pieces of yourself that I carry
That you need to be in complete control of....
That your hands burn at the thought of MY skin
That our tortured lips dream in fiery unison
That your mind is sharp, searching for it's match.
That you will forgive my mistakes along the way
That NO amount of distance will keep us apart
That you know I'm searching
That. You. Are. Out. There.
Waiting and wondering like I am
That you are searching for me, too

Hold on, not much longer, I'm coming....


Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 869

Bluevelvete said:Proactive in a search of the great white buffalo
A truest needle in a haystack of faux needles
You, are elusive, yes. However I choose to believe that you're out there... somewhere. My heart's hope remains... however naive.

The following is what I wrote for a quick profile on The Cage website (Google if unfamiliar) before I joined DUP.
(I have since abandoned my search via that platform)
However what I wrote still seems interesting and applicable.
So, here go's

~~~Dom, Daddy, Sir, Master~~~

I do not yet know your name or moniker
however, I know :

That you need me as much as I need you
That you toss and turn at night missing me
That you're missing pieces of yourself that I carry
That you need to be in complete control of....
That your hands burn at the thought of MY skin
That our tortured lips dream in fiery unison
That your mind is sharp, searching for it's match.
That you will forgive my mistakes along the way
That NO amount of distance will keep us apart
That you know I'm searching
That. You. Are. Out. There.
Waiting and wondering like I am
That you are searching for me, too

Hold on, not much longer, I'm coming....



This post is beautiful blue.

Patience is definitely a value in this dynamic, and unfortunately
"A truest needle in a haystack of faux needles" holds so much truth, especially in this world of interwebness.

Insiderew
Insiderew
Rew
Thought Provoker
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 52

one wonders what this thread is about - what the introduction to it might be - but sometimes a question is answered with a silent shout, endlessly...

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
United States
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 341


The ache of the need
So far away from home
My fingers shall find comfort inside the nestle of my warmth

Imagination of his scent
The cessation of his hands
In the absence of his touch,

I surrender
To the taste of passion, I forgo
Eyes closed

My mind unto you I slowly open
Moans scattered in the wind
Silent whispers I serenade unto misplaced time

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1107

Doggy style

His manly hands grab onto my waist and bend me over,
Claps my ass and makes it bounce,
My pussy swallows his dick as my ass bounces on it.
I feel my guts rearranged and my body weaken as i grab on to the sheets..
Moaning with an inward scream,
His back shots make me grab on to the sheets and scream with pleasure.
With a motion like that of the waves,
I feel the waves and my body quivers.
His back shots make me cum.
Written by Yummy101 (BlaQueen)
Go To Page  

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 869

Insiderew said:one wonders what this thread is about - what the introduction to it might be - but sometimes a question is answered with a silent shout, endlessly...

It is a place to learn and a place to grow, a place for people with a different kind of burn deep down in their souls. a place of family and a place of friends, when it comes to possibilities this thread has no end. so feel free to join us if you wish, just come in understanding that this thread is a petri dish, a dish of erotica of many different flavors, a dish of kink for ones mind to savor. But if you join us keep an open mind, and remember there is no shaming in here, you must ALWAYS be kind

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 869


You must learn her.

You must know the reason why she is silent.
You must trace her weakest spots.
You must write to her
You must remind her that you are there.
You must know how long it takes for her to give up.
You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed.
You must make her know she is worthy of being loved, that she is worthy of being kept.

And this.....

This is how you keep her

This is part of the long slow beautiful dance

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538

Damn... @Wh1skeySwagger
You sure can get my shivers to flutter...
Terrifically delicious and spot on spill

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538

SweetKittyCat5 said:The ache of the need
So far away from home
My fingers shall find comfort inside the nestle of my warmth

Imagination of his scent
The cessation of his hands
In the absence of his touch,

I surrender
To the taste of passion, I forgo
Eyes closed

My mind unto you I slowly open
Moans scattered in the wind
Silent whispers I serenade unto misplaced time


Ohh the longing, it's like he can almost hear your moans on that scattered wind..
lovely lovely spill...
💜

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1538

Doggy style

His manly hands grab onto my waist and bend me over,
Claps my ass and makes it bounce,
My pussy swallows his dick as my ass bounces on it.
I feel my guts rearranged and my body weaken as i grab on to the sheets..
Moaning with an inward scream,
His back shots make me grab on to the sheets and scream with pleasure.
With a motion like that of the waves,
I feel the waves and my body quivers.
His back shots make me cum.
Written by Yummy101 (BlaQueen)
Go To Page  
AspergerPoet56 said:


great find, AP!
Ty for sharing 💜

Go to page:
Go to: