Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

That’s an interesting question. Because it wasn’t good. Covid may have had me out of work for almost a year now, but it’s given me the chance to slow down and actually sort myself out a bit. When we go back to “normal” I don’t want to lose that.

What is the last book you read? Any good?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

Northern_Soul said:That’s an interesting question. Because it wasn’t good. Covid may have had me out of work for almost a year now, but it’s given me the chance to slow down and actually sort myself out a bit. When we go back to “normal” I don’t want to lose that.

What is the last book you read? Any good?

catch-22. finding it highly applicable to my daily life, despite never planning to be involved in any conflict.

what book from your childhood do you really miss? mine is “the cat who walked by himself”

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

The Faraway Tree. I loved all of the characters. Probably started my love of trees to be honest, next to watching Ferngully as a kid.

Favourite animated film?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:The Faraway Tree. I loved all of the characters. Probably started my love of trees to be honest, next to watching Ferngully as a kid.

Favourite animated film?

Wallace and Gromit, a grand day out.

favourite scent?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Creosote.

What was the last meal you ate that reminded you of home?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:Creosote.

What was the last meal you ate that reminded you of home?

the one im about to eat, cos I’m eating it at home 😂

wouldn’t it be nice to sit around a bonfire? what would you eat, what songs would you sing

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Well, open fire marshmallows that are practically set on fire are my favourite thing in the world. So that. And I’d like to sing some Damh The Bard with my guitar. And hope somebody brings a drum and a tin whistle.

Who is the last person you video called?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:Well, open fire marshmallows that are practically set on fire are my favourite thing in the world. So that. And I’d like to sing some Damh The Bard with my guitar. And hope somebody brings a drum and a tin whistle.

Who is the last person you video called?

my sister, from hospital. you?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Vitsa.

Favourite scene from a movie?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:Vitsa.

Favourite scene from a movie?

oh, i know it’s typical, but that pulp fiction scene where she has the adrenaline shot? idk if it’s that, or the silent car ride right after that’s my favourite.

what kind of tree would you be?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Ash tree. It’s my Celtic birth tree.

Have you ever foraged for food in nature successfully?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:Ash tree. It’s my Celtic birth tree.

Have you ever foraged for food in nature successfully?

yes- wood ear mushrooms grow everywhere round here. i mean to do a lot more food finding when I’m able. I kind of want to create a foragers app where you can pin the location of where to find things, but I don’t really know how to get started on that. im an ideas woman 😂

so do the spicy kind, (of mushrooms) incidentally  but you have to get up extra early and also not mistake it for the too-spicy kind

do you forage, or hunt? i eat meat, and would be interested in hunting for food, but hunting for sport i find gross and unnecessary

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I forage and hunt. Hunt for food only and it is honoured. I don’t go round killing foxes / badgers etc. There’s a good spot for chicken of the woods round here when in season. Paired with wild garlic it’s one of the best omelettes you’ll ever have.

What is your favourite photograph of?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Northern_Soul said:I forage and hunt. Hunt for food only and it is honoured. I don’t go round killing foxes / badgers etc. There’s a good spot for chicken of the woods round here when in season. Paired with wild garlic it’s one of the best omelettes you’ll ever have.

What is your favourite photograph of?

sounds delicious. i love wild garlic. my favourite photos will always be family photos, and there’s one I’m thinking of now with a hideous sofa in.

are you a photographer of sorts?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I have this habit of going out on walks with my phone and I take photographs of all the things that I find out in the wild. It’s calming, brings me great enjoyment, and is totally free. So yeah I guess. Of sorts.

Liquorice. Yay or nay?

Go to page:
Go to: