Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

i canít remember but now i want one.

same question

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Tommy or Tuppence
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 419

I donít drink.

Beans on toast or a wheatgrass smoothie?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10361

The_Silly_Sibyl said:I donít drink.

Beans on toast or a wheatgrass smoothie?


Ugh! I just can't stomach either of those right now!

Novel or book of short stories?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3045

Ahavati said:

Ugh! I just can't stomach either of those right now!

Novel or book of short stories?


Romance Novel.
What is your favorite cocktail?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1273

I donít drink anymore, but it used to be an amaretto sour.

Have you ever been on TV for any reason?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
112awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 15026

Yes. Caught on camera by a station while covering events.

Have you ever been caught on camera?

poet Anonymous

Grace said:Yes. Caught on camera by a station while covering events.

Have you ever been caught on camera?

A few times. Traffic cameras to be precise

Ever argued in a high tone with a cop?

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

well i suppose that depends what you mean by high tone

... nah im no that much of a sket ill argue with bouncers but cops i run from or lie to (or just walk past with the appearance of confidence)

what are your plans for lockdown end if youíre in the uk?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3045

cold_fusion said:
A few times. Traffic cameras to be precise

Ever argued in a high tone with a cop?


No I haven't.

Will you go kayaking?

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:well i suppose that depends what you mean by high tone

... nah im no that much of a sket ill argue with bouncers but cops i run from or lie to (or just walk past with the appearance of confidence)

what are your plans for lockdown end if youíre in the uk?


well...am not in the UK.


Yours plans?

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

itís a monday so i hope working other than that Iím not the plan making type

what did you give up for lent?

poet Anonymous

anna_grin said:itís a monday so i hope working other than that Iím not the plan making type

what did you give up for lent?


nothing.

You?

The_Silly_Sibyl
The_Silly_Sibyl
Tommy or Tuppence
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 419

The obligation to give up something for Lent.

Chocolate, milk, or lemonade?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

The_Silly_Sibyl said:The obligation to give up something for Lent.

Chocolate, milk, or lemonade?

made of cacao powder preferably since I like natural things. After being used to the overly sweetened kinds I must admit it was quite gross at first try though the aftertaste is that of real chocolate and it is a great energy boost
Do you do believe in fate

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3045

RiAN said:
made of cacao powder preferably since I like natural things. After being used to the overly sweetened kinds I must admit it was quite gross at first try though the aftertaste is that of real chocolate and it is a great energy boost
Do you do believe in fate


I do believe in fate.

Do you trust your love ones?

Go to page:
Go to: