Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

poet Anonymous

Iíve took his energy to annihilate the same enemies
That man who looks like an old granny with Orange hazard light sun glasses
I canít remember his name
but I remember the smile on his face

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

I can't seem to catch a break. Currently dying from an intestinal bug. I'm going to set my laptop up in the bathroom. You may want to use hand sanitizer after backing out of this page. 😣

On another health related note, I'm getting a flu shot this morning. I wish it was one of the new Covid vaccines, but those will come soon enough. 😷

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

You're going to get a flu shot while you're sick?!

You may have picked up something from your cats. . .

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

Ahavati said:You're going to get a flu shot while you're sick?!

You may have picked up something from your cats. . .


I don't think it could make me feel any worse LOL.

Yeah, there have been issues with several of the cats too.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

Good luck with that! I was reading last night that one of the vaccines for covid had to be taken in two doses. The first wasn't presenting a problem but the second was causing symptoms such as migraines, etc. which put you out of work for a day.

I guess better a day than a lifetime, hey?  I never take the flu shot so am unsure if I'll take this. I do get the pneumonia shot, but that's about it.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

Ahavati said:Good luck with that! I was reading last night that one of the vaccines for covid had to be taken in two doses. The first wasn't presenting a problem but the second was causing symptoms such as migraines, etc. which put you out of work for a day.

I guess better a day than a lifetime, hey?  I never take the flu shot so am unsure if I'll take this. I do get the pneumonia shot, but that's about it.


I think if any of the vaccines help cut down the spread to others, it's worth it. I'd rather not be a silent carrier if I ever caught it without knowing.

eroseternal
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 75

Today I fast in the aftermath of yesterday.  I have emancipated myself from my family.  

In a transition of living alone for the rest of my life, I will be disconnecting from family and (so called) friends.

It's sad, but the more I settle into being alone forever, I realize, it is how it was supposed to be all along

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113


Sometimes life takes us into solitude so that we can discover ourselves, Tim. I wish you the best of outcomes regarding your choices.

Today is overcast and drizzly, thus everything is wet. However, it certainly isn't dampening the spirit! This is Gingko under early morning stars taken this week. It reminded me that despite how dark it may seem, there is always light and beauty to wonder at.  


JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

If my Precious Kitty naps any closer to the turkey roaster, she'll be inside of it LOL

Happpiest Thanks[for]Gibleting everyone!

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 320

JohnnyBlaze said:I can't seem to catch a break. Currently dying from an intestinal bug. I'm going to set my laptop up in the bathroom. You may want to use hand sanitizer after backing out of this page. 😣

On another health related note, I'm getting a flu shot this morning. I wish it was one of the new Covid vaccines, but those will come soon enough. 😷


Hand sanitizer? I went for the complete fumigation . Get well soon, Johnny.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

badmalthus said:

Hand sanitizer? I went for the complete fumigation . Get well soon, Johnny.


Hahaha! You made my day, Harry. Thank you.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 320

JohnnyBlaze said:

Hahaha! You made my day, Harry. Thank you.



JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

Digesting a tummyful of turkey and brownies while finishing up season 2 of The Crown. I hope everyone enjoyed a delicious feast and had a relaxing enough holiday!

eroseternal
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 75

Happy Thanksgiving DUP friends.

I hope you are spending it with people you are thankful for.  I spend it alone.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113


I don't think I've ever seen America so peaceful the day after Thanksgiving since the invention of Black Friday; this year has definitely calmed the masses  and kept the majority at HOME!

The sky cleared into blue just long enough to shoot this Gingko ( the same that was shot early morning ). Hope everyone has a nice day!

Go to page:
Go to: