Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

eroseternal
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 74


It's one of those good days when I think I might have a little life left in me

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8307


Carolina sunset known as Cotton Candy.  🌄💙

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

We have a small covid outbreak here in South Australia, due to a security guard infection at a Motel here where Aussies from overseas are isolating. My wife, Carol and I were "anally probed" this morning lol. Now isolating until test results come back...well, that's if they are negative. Have lots of beer and good Aussie wine so all is well. 😁

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8307

badmalthus said:We have a small covid outbreak here in South Australia, due to a security guard infection at a Motel here where Aussies from overseas are isolating. My wife, Carol and I were "anally probed" this morning lol. Now isolating until test results come back...well, that's if they are negative. Have lots of beer and good Aussie wine so all is well. 😁

Sending you & Carol tons of good juju, Harry!
Be safe & well!

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

Ahavati said:

Sending you & Carol tons of good juju, Harry!
Be safe & well!


Thanks A...we are ok down here, beautiful spring day in Adelaide...I'm online in DUP with some wonderful Bach cello music playing .
Stay well my friend, and thanks again.
🙏 Harry

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8307


🙏

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States
31awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 165

badmalthus said:We have a small covid outbreak here in South Australia, due to a security guard infection at a Motel here where Aussies from overseas are isolating. My wife, Carol and I were "anally probed" this morning lol. Now isolating until test results come back...well, that's if they are negative. Have lots of beer and good Aussie wine so all is well. 😁


Sorry to hear Harry........but may you emerge unscathed.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

dkzksaxxas_DanielX said:


Sorry to hear Harry........but may you emerge unscathed.


If I die Daniel...will the Universe miss me...nah
Thanks man, everything always works out the way it must.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

badmalthus said:

If I die Daniel...will the Universe miss me...nah
Thanks man, everything always works out the way it must.


Your love and light will be greatly missed
But you my friend will be off on your journey
Here I sound so morbid
Just saying life is death death is life
I would prefer you hung around longer you and your beautiful wife
We haven't had enough of you

Much Love V

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

Valeriyabeyond said:

Your love and light will be greatly missed
But you my friend will be off on your journey
Here I sound so morbid
Just saying life is death death is life
I would prefer you hung around longer you and your beautiful wife
We haven't had enough of you

Much Love V


Thanks V...I hardly ever use the word "death"...I much prefer, "Recycled"...far closer to the truth of the matter.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

badmalthus said:

Much better
Recycled it is
V

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3786

Ahavati said:Carolina sunset known as Cotton Candy.  🌄💙

Yummies. 😋



JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3786

badmalthus said:We have a small covid outbreak here in South Australia, due to a security guard infection at a Motel here where Aussies from overseas are isolating. My wife, Carol and I were "anally probed" this morning lol. Now isolating until test results come back...well, that's if they are negative. Have lots of beer and good Aussie wine so all is well. 😁

Eat, drink, and be Harry!

Here in my Wisconsin county, there were 3 Covid deaths over the weekend. That brings the total up to 5. Yeah. Now it's going to hell in a handbasket here using the express lane.

And still we have people not masking in stores.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8307


Gorgeous sunset this evening! You can tell the temps are dropping ( finally ) because of the color formations.

Randon
Randon
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 47

Ahavati said:Gorgeous sunset this evening! You can tell the temps are dropping ( finally ) because of the color formations.


Go to page:
Go to: