Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

poet Anonymous

so dope
The Broken View - Something Better
https://youtu.be/tCgBBICkPuY

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Color me Autumn.

Another beautiful day filled with mild temperatures. I am so grateful too, at least the elderly, those on fixed incomes, or those direly affected by the pandemic won't have to worry about excessive heating bills for now.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

^ Color me envious ... uhmmmmm ...

The bottom dropped out of my Indian Summer by at least 30 degrees and it has also been raining nonstop for 20 hours.  

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Color me envious ... uhmmmmm ...

The bottom dropped out of my Indian Summer by at least 30 degrees and it has also been raining nonstop for 20 hours.  

it's snowing here

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

annihilateme said:

it's snowing here

I feel your pain. It was snowing here in Wisconsin mid October until this recent freak warm spell.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Drained from spending an evening dealing with an extremely negative person who has ALL the answers and a hundred excuses as to why ending his life will solve all his problems.

eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 87

I've been working at being happy.  I reach out and accept what I can have in my life as a compromise to what I want.    

Today is a reality day for me.  I realize I may never have a partner again.  I realize the best of my life is behind me.   I realize I am an unwanted being on this planet and that I am using up valuable oxygen.  

So, today I'm just trying to get to the point I fall asleep, so I won't feel this way for a brief period.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Drained from spending an evening dealing with an extremely negative person who has ALL the answers and a hundred excuses as to why ending his life will solve all his problems.

That is ALWAYS so draining, particularly when it's repeated behaviour. God bless you for maintaining.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I don't know how many veterans we have on the board; however, jsut wanted to thank you for your selfless service today.  This photo is of my father's burial flag and service hat next to my brother's retirement flag and service hat.

Happy Veteran's Day.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

That is ALWAYS so draining, particularly when it's repeated behaviour. God bless you for maintaining.

xo

I find that an equal ratio of brandy and coffee at 5 AM helps on mornings like these.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:I don't know how many veterans we have on the board; however, jsut wanted to thank you for your selfless service today.  This photo is of my father's burial flag and service hat next to my brother's retirement flag and service hat.

Happy Veteran's Day.

Bless them both for their service. 🙏❤

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Woke up with the beginnings of strep in the left side of the throat. I'm going to take Vitamin C, antibiotics, and become One with the couch today.

😣

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

And now I have a herd of cows wandering around in my front yard.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐃

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Oh sheesh; I hope you feel better soon!  It's rainy but still very warm here; the doors are wide open!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Oh sheesh; I hope you feel better soon!  It's rainy but still very warm here; the doors are wide open!

Sounds lovely, but what of all those poor fish washed up onto the rocks!? Hurry! Scoop them up in your hands and release them back into the ocean!

* feverish *

Go to page:
Go to: