Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Since we have an ECW on this thread now, I though What the heck and decided to post one of my * nudes *.

I drew this for @miriam_chick on Instagram when she expressed her desire to be drawn ( in a comment on one of my sketches ). Ahavati helped me choose the photo and Miriam sent me an uncensored version of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkTGDflgINw/

It was a great experience in building confidence regarding my drawing abilities. If I ever get my shit together, I will draw her another.

Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 81

Johnny Blaze, I’d like to see more of your drawings. Do you have any more posted (here or elsewhere)?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

@David, thank you <3
I'm glad you like my art.

Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020

Speaking of nudes, any fans of A. O. Spare here?

Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020

...or of course Egon Schiele?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Randon said:Johnny Blaze, I’d like to see more of your drawings. Do you have any more posted (here or elsewhere)?

Sure thing. I'll send you the links to the Elsewheres.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Randon said:Speaking of nudes, any fans of A. O. Spare here?

Not a name I am familiar with --- I'll have to research.

Randon said:...or of course Egon Schiele?

Honestly, Egon doesn't cut the cheese for me.

I enjoy realistic art that looks like both art and a photograph.

On the other hand, If it looks too much like a photograph, then I feel like you should just spare yourself the pretense and take a photograph instead.

Trying to fool everyone with 40+ hours of ensuring that a drawing or painting looks photorealistic on a ginormous fucking sheet of graph paper or canvas isn't art to me. Many amazing drawings you see on the Internets are just that: illusions. They look fantastic on phones, tablets, and laptops --- in person, the actual artwork is the size of a Buick. ANYTHING drawn that huge looks awesome when digitally compressed.

Randon
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2020

Agreed.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Randon said:Speaking of nudes, any fans of A. O. Spare here?

Yes! Consider me a fan now. Thank you for bringing him to our attention. He has that healthy balance of realism and art that I personally lean towards.

dkzksaxxas_DanielX
DadaDoggyDannyKozakSaxfn
Tyrant of Words
United States 32awards
Joined 10th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 209

I "have" (possess) no days for my personal evaluation/consumption anymore.
Too much maintenance required  just for the sake of compounding my illusions with.
Too much contrivance. Too much watching of the meter is needed.  
Especially now-a-days, "having a day" = too much extra baggage.

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

dkzksaxxas_DanielX said:I "have" (possess) no days for my personal evaluation/consumption anymore.
Too much maintenance required  just for the sake of compounding my illusions with.
Too much contrivance. Too much watching of the meter is needed.  
Especially now-a-days, "having a day" = too much extra baggage.

I always think of you whenever I hear this song, Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NQ1YViEgMs

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

JohnnyBlaze said:Since we have an ECW on this thread now, I though What the heck and decided to post one of my * nudes *.

I drew this for @miriam_chick on Instagram when she expressed her desire to be drawn ( in a comment on one of my sketches ). Ahavati helped me choose the photo and Miriam sent me an uncensored version of it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkTGDflgINw/

It was a great experience in building confidence regarding my drawing abilities. If I ever get my shit together, I will draw her another.

Very good work Johnny
Your perspective of the reflection appears to be precise
I would like to introduce you to
pinup_upfan@instagram the artist is FiRez
And erotic_fairies is ok too Simone Pinna
Then of course I have to mention Boris Vallejo

arortiz73
MTP
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 24th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 298

Incredible! You captured her soul! Trapped life stares out from that mirror...
Should the subject lose this sketch, could she ever be whole again? ???

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 889

That’s really impressive work, Johnny.  Wow.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14631

Umm said:

Hey everyone 💕

Was a little mortified reading the above quote, as it can be easily misconstrued.

Just a quick heads up to avoid any confusion. As you may or may not know, I'm an art student & I have to paint naked people at school. The nude portrait paintings I posted are in fact in the other no topic thread, but I'm going to delete them so as to not get a ECW thingy slapped on it, and to avoid any further comments such as the above.

In regard to the quote. I dislike to interact with people I've had blocked for years, so I would appreciate it if they could keep my name out of their mouth. 😉

I've said my piece.

---

LOL! Remember! It's a rare Blue Moon in Taurus opposing Scorpio, AND with a Uranus conjunct! Watch your triggers and how you react! Especially on things that have obviously been festering over time?

Hi, Umm

Wow; how long ago were these posts? Particularly the former ( weeks? )? Here is my *peace * ( yes; spelled correctly ):

I was actually quoting the moderator who calls you "Princess", and who also locked your thread pages early undoubtedly at your request, or it would not have been locked that early, as Ricky mentioned. . .

Your'e right, * perceived * preferential treatment of others is none of my business unless it affects me directly; however, my comment was solely directed at making Ricky feel less discrimminated against because he was basically the only one posting in your thread when you requested it be shut down.

Secondly, you were posting nudes. Period. It doesn''t matter if it was art school or not. Thus I was justifying the sudden ECW's on both threads. It had nothing derogatory to do with you personally.

I have not dissed you in either of the screenshots you poste despite your attempt to accuse me of such. Again, I quoted a moderator's pet name for you ( see link below ), and simply stated you were posting nudes in this thread, thus the sudden ECW's on both these threads.

wonderful stuff, Princess      

*hat tip*

Go to page:
Go to: