Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Having a great night.  Everyone enjoy your night or day and do something crazy for yourselves.

Wrote two new poems "Age of the Goverment Machines, Broken Goverments."

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8329

Partially cloudy today but still very nice! Doors wide open and fresh air streaming. I could get used to this, seriously. It's been at least a month of exceptional weather here. The leaves have been splendid in their colors. I think it was the abundance of rain we received over the summer and early autumn. Can you believe it will be Winter in just four weeks?!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3802

Ahavati said:Partially cloudy today but still very nice! Doors wide open and fresh air streaming. I could get used to this, seriously. It's been at least a month of exceptional weather here. The leaves have been splendid in their colors. I think it was the abundance of rain we received over the summer and early autumn. Can you believe it will be Winter in just four weeks?!

Can you believe I've been shoveling snow already since yesterday?! Good Gawd. This is crazyness. Last year it was just a dusting or two towards the end of October. Fasten your seatbelt, Folks --- the Climate is achanging. I might skip Nair'ing off my bear hair and go straight into hibernation. 🐻

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8329

JohnnyBlaze said:

Can you believe I've been shoveling snow already since yesterday?! Good Gawd. This is crazyness. Last year it was just a dusting or two towards the end of October. Fasten your seatbelt, Folks --- the Climate is achanging. I might skip Nair'ing off my bear hair and go straight into hibernation. 🐻


Christ in a cartoon!

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Enjoying a rainy afternoon because people are crazy during the rain.  Everyone have a safe time today.

poet Anonymous

Currently making my Instagram look better.

Swear my iPhone loves messing with me; I check for spelling mistakes, before adding a piece of text to a photo, and then some words just automatically change, when submitting the text to the photo. Drives me mad lol.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Everyone have fun tonight.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2000

Phew
Worked my butt off today
Remodeled my duck pen
to accommodate for the new addition
I'm not a builder I honestly have a hell of a time joining two pieces of wood
My son's is a carpenter he can adjust (rebuild)😀 next time he comes by
Overall I think it came out ok
9 solid hours🙄

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Valeriyabeyond said:Phew
Worked my butt off today
Remodeled my duck pen
to accommodate for the new addition
I'm not a builder I honestly have a hell of a time joining two pieces of wood
My son's is a carpenter he can adjust (rebuild)😀 next time he comes by
Overall I think it came out ok
9 solid hours🙄


I'm glad you tried you something new, kudos.

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
14397816
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

The day was good
I ate some food
had a shit
had a shave
poetically
I misbehaved

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Everyone have a good and safe time.

poet Anonymous


Going back through some old Ghostly Bible stuff, and jotting down some notes.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3802

dustyJournals said:Going back through some old Ghostly Bible stuff, and jotting down some notes.

Amazing. My wrist would be screaming from all that handwriting.

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:

Amazing. My wrist would be screaming from all that handwriting.


Have my days where my hand doesnít usually move as fast, so I then just switch to writing on my phone; but then the copying up takes long.
As said before; liking the style of my handwriting, I am trying to get as much done as I can, before bending over a desk becomes too much for my old back. It is then, Iíll switch to using the phone a lot more. Or buy myself a laptop lol.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8329

JohnnyBlaze said:

Amazing. My wrist would be screaming from all that handwriting.


Ditto!

Go to page:
Go to: