Go to page:

How is your day? No Topic

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1336

Iím bursting to write certain stuff, and not jump in anyoneís inbox. Let it all be public.
But Heaven knows Iím trying to let it go...as hard as it is. Driving me crazy lol

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
91awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7899

dustyJournals said:

Suppose so.
Surprised thatís still up, after all the talk of closing down threads by members who arenít here.
At least we still on this one too. Whoop whoop lol

You can thank Lepp for that! I hope mammabutterly returns; perhaps she is just on a haitus.

dustyJournals said:Iím bursting to write certain stuff, and not jump in anyoneís inbox. Let it all be public.
But Heaven knows Iím trying to let it go...as hard as it is. Driving me crazy lol

Letting go can be difficult when you feel like you've been wronged. Sometimes it just takes some time, ya know? But, yeah, I would use the overflow to write it all out rather than jumping in someone's inbox. Most of the time, it's just not worth it.

Hope your day goes well, ricky!

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

I hope she returns.
Iím happy when sheís cussing me, but not over politics LOL.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

dustyJournals said:I hope she returns.
Iím happy when sheís cussing me, but not over politics LOL.

LOL! Religion and politics! Either/or will get you most of the time!

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

LOL! Religion and politics! Either/or will get you most of the time!

I went back to talk about politics to make her happy, even though admitting I had no real clue about whatís happening in America, and she was slaughtering me lol.

And for the other post, in regards to jumping in someoneís inbox, that was just so no-one could have said something I didnít. But as said, itís driving me crazy, in the sense that I respect both people, but one lied against something the other revealed that I seriously donít agree with. So itís complicated because itís in the past, but to lie and cover up that certain thing, just doesn't sit well with me at all.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LOL! You're talking to the QUEEN of all hell breaking loose when I find out someone has lied, particularly when it deceived a lot of people!

Look at it this way, Ricky, the Universe revealed the truth to you through their discrepencies in stories. Now you know; just hold onto that moving forward and know what they're capable of.

P.S. - When someone shows you who they are, believe it the first time.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

Have can I still have respect for someone that done something I seriously donít agree with?
Have respect to not mention it, after all this time, if that makes sense.

Iíll restrain myself from really putting it all into words.
Donít want to be seen as ďstirring shitĒ - but I have in no way forgot lol.

But moving on, and back to writing poetry...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Yes; it is totally possible to respect someone who has wronged you if they sincerely admit their mistake and apologize. We ALL make mistakes from poor judgment; or, just having an off-day. However, too many want to point a finger at another rather than admit to their own wrongdoing.

Just don't get sucked into the trap of self-loathing and unforgiveness because you feel like a fool. We are no fools who trust; unless we further trust those who have betrayed us.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

Never got an apology, because I donít think the person really remembers what was said. I, however, listened intently. And when everything blew up, and I saw it all, that conversation came back and never fit to what was actually going on, on these boards.
Lying to keep the peace?
Worried Iíd be a whistle blower and not being in on it?
Who knows but the other person.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

Just watched ďThe CallĒ official trailer. Looks pretty decent.
Think Iíll pay to watch it on YouTube at some point. Just got that feeling my DVD player is gonna mess with me and not play it, if I buy the disc.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1937

Having a great afternoon.  Everyone have fun today.

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

Back to the Ghostly Bible, and writing about Walter not understanding how someone else knows so much information about what was said between him and another; not realising thereís a room behind the mirror, within his hotel room. Which he soon finds out, but Iím not on that part yet.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1937

Having a great night.  Everyone having a great night or day and do something crazy for yourselves

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020

dustyJournals
dustyJournals
Fire of Insight
Joined 23rd May 2020