Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14648

Rise, Divine Feminine, RISE!!

This image isn't about politics. It isn't about Democrats or Republicans. It's about history. For the FIRST time in US history, two women have sat behind an acting president! Next, the presidency!

Sjackson3289
Samuel Jackson
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 18th Feb 2022
Forum Posts: 5

I feel really very happy to have seen your this post and look forward to read so many more interesting post here.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Alignment of 5 planets, Earth, Mars, Venus, Saturn and Jupiter, as seen from Africa at 4 am.

~Photo by Sebastian Tirtirau

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1752

Ahavati said:Alignment of 5 planets, Earth, Mars, Venus, Saturn and Jupiter, as seen from Africa at 4 am.

~Photo by Sebastian Tirtirau

That's a really nice photo ... thanks you.

and meanwhile ...

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1752

and meanwhile ...

I am not sure if this photo is inspiring, or the opposite.
It marks the "failure point" of my new bigger frame-work for my new bigger geodesic greenhouse (done during NaPo month beause I had a lot of spare time on my hands  )

This is 85% of the dome-structure completed, at which point I could not get it to join up for the last 15%.
So I have had to take almost all of it to pieces to start again, this time with a laser-level borrowed from a friend and a more cautious piece-by-piece bolting together. All made by myself from lengths of 'T'-bar metal (totalling nearly half a kilometre) and sheets of galvanised metal. + 750 nuts & bolts, etc, etc.
Hopefully next week might see it go up successfully ... take-2.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Omg.

Well, if you have to take it apart, I agree April is the slowest month! Not much happening! 😂

Looking forward to the finished product ( as well as photos of the current fully developed inside.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is what a thunderstorm looks like from 37,000 feet.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

This is Aurora Aksnes, my favorite musical artist of all time and a girl whom I have come to totally adore and respect very greatly. Here, she is showing her support for LGBTQ+ rights (she has also incorporated the Pride flag into some of her performances as well), and this is totally something that I am extremely passionate about, and which she also is equally passionate about (along with protecting and saving the environment, among other important things). This is something which I find to be *quite* highly inspiring to me personally, since to me it is people like she and I, and all others like us, that this world needs a whole lot more of. People unafraid to have open minds, a will to see real change happen in this world, and a uniqueness in thinking, style, and expression that sets us apart from the crowds. They say that you cannot kill an idea, and if that is true then the things we do in the pursuit of our ideals, if they be done in the service of a positive idea... they will surely live forever. Love and Light to all!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

I visited a farm in eastern North Carolina this morning and this was my view.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Kou, thank you for sharing that. She is a beautifully inspiring. I thought it was you for a moment.

Jenn, GORGEOUS photo! Don't you just love North Carolina at this time of the year?!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

Spring is glorious in NC!

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

Ahavati said:Kou, thank you for sharing that. She is a beautifully inspiring. I thought it was you for a moment.

Jenn, GORGEOUS photo! Don't you just love North Carolina at this time of the year?!

That is one of the big reasons why I absolutely love Aurora so much... I see a great deal of myself in this girl. In her basic looks, in her fashion styles, in her occasionally childlike ways of expressing herself. She is almost like a much younger clone of me, if I ever had a clone of myself made. Lol! She even sings about so many things that really resonate with me... like gods, goddesses, esoteric knowledge, love, and the pain of loss. Just knowing that there is someone else so much like me out there, makes me feel much less like an oddity in this world. And that too, inspires me a great deal!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This inspired me to get the hell inside. Scud clouds in South Carolina today.
Photo by Zack Lane

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1226

Ahavati said:This inspired me to get the hell inside. Scud clouds in South Carolina today.
Photo by Zack Lane

Ha! Your post inspired me to smile 🙃

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The South Carolina skies were a lot nicer this morning.

Go to page:
Go to: