Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1741

nomoth, fantastic pictures. My two-pennyworth is that establishing your own Wordpress presence first is a good idea, and then later consider something like unsplash.com
As a matter of interest, which neck of the woods (sorry) do you live in, in the UK?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

Flickr is another good one. I know lots of pros on that platform.

https://www.flickr.com/

poet Anonymous

@Josh thanks so much and yes I 100% agree. I check other artists and photo-poets out, I feel quite a bit to go yet, baby steps. Also, I am up north, on the border of Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley in a small village.

Thanks A also, have actually joined Flickr this afternoon, will see how it plays out.

poet Anonymous

Worked on these two images today. After lots of rain we just had the perfect start of Autumn day.

poet Anonymous

second image.

poet Anonymous

beautiful. beautiful. beautiful.

poet Anonymous

no no no, please keep posting, I love seeing all your photos. I am not going to post anymore until y'all post. Thanks so much btw Bluex

poet Anonymous

poet Anonymous

Florida slow sunrise...
blocks away from the water
🌅

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 885

Bluevelvete said:Florida slow sunrise...
blocks away from the water
🌅

Blue, I grew up on the beach in Florida, and  your photo makes me miss that pink and blue morning sky.  I had a gardenia plant that grew outside my window and every morning as the sun would heat the flowers, the scent would drift in and wake me up.  Beautiful photo 💜!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1741

nomoth said:no no no, please keep posting, I love seeing all your photos. I am not going to post anymore until y'all post. Thanks so much btw Bluex

O.K. -- you asked for it  
Flower display, all from our garden earlier this year.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Koi in my parents pond. Every spring it all comes to life. It’s a really a magical place.  

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Josh said:

O.K. -- you asked for it  
Flower display, all from our garden earlier this year.

Josh, those are just lovely!  I’ve never been able to keep plants alive because I am an anxious nurturer lol, but these are my three beauties that have all just celebrated their first birthday under my care 😊.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Here it is at night, when the torches are lit.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Eerie said:Koi in my parents pond. Every spring it all comes to life. It’s a really a magical place.  

Eerie, koi ponds are one of my favorite things; they always bring me a sense of calm and peace.  That’s a lovely orange fellow, there 💜.  

Go to page:
Go to: