Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485


This amazing shot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the SpaceX rocket on its way to the International Space Station was taken Friday by @fairfortunephoto.

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 960

That is indeed a truly amazing photo.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2647

Ahavati said:This amazing shot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the SpaceX rocket on its way to the International Space Station was taken Friday by @fairfortunephoto.

Wow!!!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485


If being born again was a picture.

Razzerleaf
Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 267

Love this Ahavati, never seen anything like that before, thanks for sharing

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485

You're welcome, Razzer. I have an affinity for trees and thought it astounding.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 642


a gift from spring a great sunset last evening

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485

Love that, RiAN.

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
36awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 960

Ahavati said:If being born again was a picture.

I shall show this picture to my trees next time they complain ...  :))
(amazing pic)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485

Josh said:

I shall show this picture to my trees next time they complain ...  :))
(amazing pic)


Ha! Thank you, Josh.

Kou_Indigo
Kou_Indigo
Kara Lucielle Pythiana
Dangerous Mind
United States
62awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2544


When I was a teenager, I used to go hiking a whole lot at a certain reservoir where they had all of these great hiking trails going through various woods and mountains and there were a whole lot of wild spaces and places in that area that made you really feel like you were on an epic adventure when you went walking there. There was this one trail that I will never forget, where in the autumn all of the leaves would turn very brilliant shades of yellow and gold... and when I walked through those woods in that time of year, I felt like I was in another world, or another time. It was breathtaking! The way it all looked, was like a living tunnel of beautifully colored leaves with the trail leading through it. I saw this image online today, and it just totally reminds me of all of those great memories, and brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. Totally had to share! :)

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2647


This inspires me to reach out beyond myself to recognize and to show love

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10485

Kou_Indigo said:When I was a teenager, I used to go hiking a whole lot at a certain reservoir where they had all of these great hiking trails going through various woods and mountains and there were a whole lot of wild spaces and places in that area that made you really feel like you were on an epic adventure when you went walking there. There was this one trail that I will never forget, where in the autumn all of the leaves would turn very brilliant shades of yellow and gold... and when I walked through those woods in that time of year, I felt like I was in another world, or another time. It was breathtaking! The way it all looked, was like a living tunnel of beautifully colored leaves with the trail leading through it. I saw this image online today, and it just totally reminds me of all of those great memories, and brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. Totally had to share! :)

Beautiful. I absolutely love fall.

Valeriyabeyond said:This inspires me to reach out beyond myself to recognize and to show love

Animals are inspiring indeed; if humans could reach their level of love and loyalty.

Thank you for sharing, Ladies.

periodic_sanity
periodic_sanity
Periodic Sanity
Strange Creature
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th May 2021
Forum Posts: 2


Peace

Go to page:
Go to: