Go to page:

Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14630

This amazing shot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the SpaceX rocket on its way to the International Space Station was taken Friday by @fairfortunephoto.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

That is indeed a truly amazing photo.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:This amazing shot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the SpaceX rocket on its way to the International Space Station was taken Friday by @fairfortunephoto.

Wow!!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

If being born again was a picture.

Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 26awards
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 516

Love this Ahavati, never seen anything like that before, thanks for sharing

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

You're welcome, Razzer. I have an affinity for trees and thought it astounding.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Love that, RiAN.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1748

Ahavati said:If being born again was a picture.

I shall show this picture to my trees next time they complain ...  :))
(amazing pic)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:

I shall show this picture to my trees next time they complain ...  :))
(amazing pic)

Ha! Thank you, Josh.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2796

When I was a teenager, I used to go hiking a whole lot at a certain reservoir where they had all of these great hiking trails going through various woods and mountains and there were a whole lot of wild spaces and places in that area that made you really feel like you were on an epic adventure when you went walking there. There was this one trail that I will never forget, where in the autumn all of the leaves would turn very brilliant shades of yellow and gold... and when I walked through those woods in that time of year, I felt like I was in another world, or another time. It was breathtaking! The way it all looked, was like a living tunnel of beautifully colored leaves with the trail leading through it. I saw this image online today, and it just totally reminds me of all of those great memories, and brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. Totally had to share! :)

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

This inspires me to reach out beyond myself to recognize and to show love

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Kou_Indigo said:When I was a teenager, I used to go hiking a whole lot at a certain reservoir where they had all of these great hiking trails going through various woods and mountains and there were a whole lot of wild spaces and places in that area that made you really feel like you were on an epic adventure when you went walking there. There was this one trail that I will never forget, where in the autumn all of the leaves would turn very brilliant shades of yellow and gold... and when I walked through those woods in that time of year, I felt like I was in another world, or another time. It was breathtaking! The way it all looked, was like a living tunnel of beautifully colored leaves with the trail leading through it. I saw this image online today, and it just totally reminds me of all of those great memories, and brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. Totally had to share! :)

Beautiful. I absolutely love fall.

Valeriyabeyond said:This inspires me to reach out beyond myself to recognize and to show love

Animals are inspiring indeed; if humans could reach their level of love and loyalty.

Thank you for sharing, Ladies.

periodic_sanity
Periodic Sanity
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 11th May 2021
Forum Posts: 2

Peace

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

These are amazing images from the Body Painting Festival in Equatorial Guinea ☺️

Go to page:
Go to: