19 , 999 , 999...

( very nice , Ahavati )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Thank you, Blackwolf.

This is not an amazing shot; and, yet, it is amazing nonetheless ( particularly if you notice that eye looking out at you ).

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:Thank you, Blackwolf.

This is not an amazing shot; and, yet, it is amazing nonetheless ( particularly if you notice that eye looking out at you ).

Lovely and Amazing! Feed me, Seymore!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1688

Ahavati said:Thank you, Blackwolf.

Looks an amazing shot to me - noticed the 'eye' straight away. We also have a few daffodils out here now.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Ahavati said:

Okay that better explains it. I initially read it as the trees were downed so they would produce more ( which they would, but not for the purposes of  man's profit, but for their own good ).

Here's a pic of a cut-down old olive tree with four new smaller trees growing from the stump/roots.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Love that image, Josh.

poet Anonymous

Léonard Misonne, " (1 July 1870 – 14 September 1943) was a Belgian pictorialist photographer", someone whose photos  I have been admiring recently and from which I have been really inspired to go into b+w. This is one of his pics.

poet Anonymous

This is pretty straight forward. https://twitter.com/apevisions/status/1374104465008177158/photo/1

Misonne said "The subject is nothing, light is everything" which really made a mark on approaching the editing

poet Anonymous

This one I liked the slight movement, Misonne would photo often on windy days

Thanks, thats it.:)

https://twitter.com/apevisions/status/1374069098968137729/photo/1

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Beautiful, nomoth! I can see why he would inspire you. Thank you for sharing.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Just for today, there is no more beautiful and inspiring image than a group photo of 112 triangular and 4 trapezoidal completed windows, ranged with glass, polycarbonate, horticultural plastic and Macrolon perspex. If that doesn't make one's heart sing, then I don't know what ...
... trouble is I'm having a senior moment and can't remember why I made them  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:Just for today, there is no more beautiful and inspiring image than a group photo of 112 triangular and 4 trapezoidal completed windows, ranged with glass, polycarbonate, horticultural plastic and Macrolon perspex. If that doesn't make one's heart sing, then I don't know what ...
... trouble is I'm having a senior moment and can't remember why I made them  

LOL!

Pssst * domecoughdome *

Just wow. That is an accomplishment. Can't wait to see it all put together, Josh.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Rainbow near the Colorado River
Color enhanced

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Ahavati said:

LOL!

Pssst * domecoughdome *

Just wow. That is an accomplishment. Can't wait to see it all put together, Josh.

Thank you for the reminder.
Two days later here it it is (already thinking how to improve it .... aaargghh)

{a poem covering the making and build will be forthcoming and show lots of pics with an audio-vid}

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017

Some flowers in the garden which I found growing on the driveway last year. Replanted them in a flowerbed - and here they are again. Amazing resilience, beauty and life-force - a true inspiration. They've multiplied too.

Go to page:
Go to: