beach...what an experience !

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Yet , also lived 6500 feet in the mountains ,
south of Tombstone , Arizona , above Bisbee...

A hundred year old goatherder's cabin ,
six feet from the edge of the cliff...

I know the Saguaro , very well...

As well , rattlesnake , gila monsters ,
and the many various denizens of
that area...;)

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

I LOVE that catcus photo, Val. The sun always illuminates nature in a transperent type of aura.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:I LOVE that catcus photo, Val. The sun always illuminates nature in a transperent type of aura.

What a beautiful description Ahavati
Early morning mist makes this scene incredibly stunning in real life the smell is indescribable
Thank you

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

What a beautiful description Ahavati
Early morning mist makes this scene incredibly stunning in real life the smell is indescribable
Thank you

I lived in the midwest ( New Mexico ) and truly miss the desert. That shot makes me homesick for a placed I only lived a fraction of my life in.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I thought this was a man running into the forest at first. . .

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

bigfoot! WE GOT IM

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

poet Anonymous

Yay!! the camera I ordered has come through after a long delay at brexit. Been out and about  these last couple of days to fathom all the options etc out, the difference is so immense, especially the amount of detail  to my little compact i was using before plus  i got a wider angle lens which is awesome. This one came about by accident but was maybe the most successful of the last 2 days.

poet Anonymous

This one i really like for the detail, but now it is harder to judge the editing as its so easy to lose that sharpness.

poet Anonymous

Last one...it is still such a shame not to see the images as they should be seen here. I dont know if it is worth investing in having that option...like you do in Twits....where you can click the image and it appears full size/screen?!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I was thinking the same thing, Andrew ( that I could click and they would enlarge ). I absolutely LOVE that first bird's eye view; there's something cinematic about that one. The second is a subtle contrast between the clary sage green and the stark white of snow. The final is simply a magneficent image of Winter. That tree is remarkable.

poet Anonymous

Ahavati said:I was thinking the same thing, Andrew ( that I could click and they would enlarge ). I absolutely LOVE that first bird's eye view; there's something cinematic about that one. The second is a subtle contrast between the clary sage green and the stark white of snow. The final is simply a magneficent image of Winter. That tree is remarkable.

thank you A. It is real treat...best thing for a while to have happened. Have been doing some youtube homework on hyperfocal length, exposure compensation....apertures etc.

An 18-55mm came with the camera but i think i would like something wider...maybe my next investment. I took this today...I am not too keen on the actual composition, but the detail on the Highland cow I just love....

Go to page:
Go to: