Go to page:

Inspiring Images

nomoth
nomoth
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 402


and another.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9707

Beautiful, nomoth. Very high energy contained in these.

nomoth
nomoth
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 402

Ahavati said:Beautiful, nomoth. Very high energy contained in these.

Thank so much A

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457

nomoth said:@Blackwolf love that artwork...what do you mean by 'representing' them?

had some success in the snow with the camera a couple of days ago.


Great image , Nomoth...

I , at the time I was in that arena , would promote artists ,
via shows in galleries and events , magazine articles , book
covers , album or tape covers , help them with posters , cards ,
postcards , ( finding cheapest yet best product prices ) give
them advice as far as pricing their works ( paintings , sculptures ,
weavings , photographs , etc... ) advice regarding art law ,
arbitration...the whole realm...

I set up more than a few 2,000 sq. foot art shows...

( and smaller shows )

I had a *Wood Henge* built for me near Mount Shasta ,
in California , to put on an art show , and put sculptures
at the gates , and paintings , and photos on the walls...

That give you an idea of what I meant by representation ?

......

nomoth
nomoth
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 402

Blackwolf said:

Great image , Nomoth...

I , at the time I was in that arena , would promote artists ,
via shows in galleries and events , magazine articles , book
covers , album or tape covers , help them with posters , cards ,
postcards , ( finding cheapest yet best product prices ) give
them advice as far as pricing their works ( paintings , sculptures ,
weavings , photographs , etc... ) advice regarding art law ,
arbitration...the whole realm...

I set up more than a few 2,000 sq. foot art shows...

( and smaller shows )

I had a *Wood Henge* built for me near Mount Shasta ,
in California , to put on an art show , and put sculptures
at the gates , and paintings , and photos on the walls...

That give you an idea of what I meant by representation ?

......


Yes thanks BW makes sense to me now. Sounds like super interesting  work...quite envious actually.

The wood henge sounds amazing too...do you have any photos?....we love us some henges do us brits

Thanks again BW

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9707

nomoth said:

Yes thanks BW makes sense to me now. Sounds like super interesting  work...quite envious actually.

The wood henge sounds amazing too...do you have any photos?....we love us some henges do us brits

Thanks again BW


I'd like to see that myself.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457

nomoth said:

Yes thanks BW makes sense to me now. Sounds like super interesting  work...quite envious actually.

The wood henge sounds amazing too...do you have any photos?....we love us some henges do us brits

Thanks again BW


Thanks !

It was , yet it was exhausting ( as well inspiring )...

Every day for three years , ten to fifteen hours a day...

As well , I sold original paintings , prints , cards , post
cards , prints , limited editions , t shirts , cloaks , magnets ,
window decals , etc...

All with artists work...

And sorry ( to you and Ahavati )

This was early 1990's...

No cell phone , and my long parted ex lady friend had the camera...

nomoth
nomoth
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 402

Blackwolf said:

Thanks !

It was , yet it was exhausting ( as well inspiring )...

Every day for three years , ten to fifteen hours a day...

As well , I sold original paintings , prints , cards , post
cards , prints , limited editions , t shirts , cloaks , magnets ,
window decals , etc...

All with artists work...

And sorry ( to you and Ahavati )

This was early 1990's...

No cell phone , and my long parted ex lady friend had the camera...


Ah its a shame for the photo...

I am sure though that those artists appreciated your work for them...that life is never easy....even these days.


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9707

Blackwolf said:

Thanks !

It was , yet it was exhausting ( as well inspiring )...

Every day for three years , ten to fifteen hours a day...

As well , I sold original paintings , prints , cards , post
cards , prints , limited editions , t shirts , cloaks , magnets ,
window decals , etc...

All with artists work...

And sorry ( to you and Ahavati )

This was early 1990's...

No cell phone , and my long parted ex lady friend had the camera...


Maybe you could google and find a similar image? I used to love to stop at those things and purchase tie-dye & rock band t-shirts back in the 70's!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4596

Or he could make a 1/100th scale model out of wooden sewing thread spools or materials of that nature.

Miniatures and photography of such has always been fascinating ever since Star Wars became a thing with it's special effects.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457

LOL...

I did search...

Someone now has claimed the name ,
but I believe , from memory , it was
called Phoenix Rising Festival at
Shasta Lake , California...

Bruce Harman , a visionary artist ,
from Santa Cruz , did the poster...

If you care to pursue that , go for it !

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457


An example of Bruce Harman's work now :


Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457


Another I worked with years ago : Wolfgang Gersch

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9707

They're both very powerful and emanate strong energy.  Have you ever heard of the Wingmakers?

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3457


And last for now...

One of the great stained glass artists I worked with...


Zenon Merlyn Michalak

( the crystal ball pops out from the painting )

( there is a Facebook page for him by those he once worked with )

Go to page:
Go to: