Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

Bluevelvete said:

ahhh, perfectly at peace
Wonderful.
💜

Thank you, Blue!  The flowers were incredible; I’m so glad I got to see them before I head back home to NC 🌺

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1751

I'm glad this thread was started. Homegrown pics showing the still wonderful world we live in. Undoubtedly uplifting. Thank you Ahavati.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Josh said:I'm glad this tread was started. Homegrown pics showing the still wonderful world we live in. Undoubtedly uplifting. Thank you Ahavati.

You're welcome, Josh. Those are some GORGEOUS photos, btw. It's nice to see a larger view of the area you live in.

Luna, BEAUTIFUL; water is so fluidly smooth when at peace with itself; and those flowers are beautiful! NC has some unique ones too!

poet Anonymous

I just shared this on the pets thread but I couldn't resist!
I love it so.
Stocai & Cinnamon (Cinny)
A beautiful bougainvillea background.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1751

Ahavati said:

You're welcome, Josh. Those are some GORGEOUS photos, btw. It's nice to see a larger view of the area you live in.

Luna, BEAUTIFUL; water is so fluidly smooth when at peace with itself; and those flowers are beautiful! NC has some unique ones too!

Pics were from our upstairs balcony - first two looking West towards the setting sun; 3rd pic of the rainbow out the South window but craning neck to look North to capture it.

Luna, water is always such a calming energy - great pic.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:

Pics were from our upstairs balcony - first two looking West towards the setting sun; 3rd pic of the rainbow out the South window but craning neck to look North to capture it.

Luna, water is always such a calming energy - great pic.

I miss having a balcony for the view; however, I don't miss climbing steps. This is why I wish I lived on a mountainside.

Blue, lovely puppies.

poet Anonymous

(Ty, Ahavati.)
🙏

—Sunset from my client's third floor window

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Bluevelvete said:(Ty, Ahavati.)
🙏

Oh my, Blue!  That is amazing 😍

—Sunset from my client's third floor window

poet Anonymous

LunaGreyhawk said:

Ty!

☀ 💜 ☀

poet Anonymous

Thanks A and Luna. And thanks to Josh (fantastic pics, the sunburnt wash and feel, beautiful) and Blue, just stunning photos (Stocai & Cinnamon is just the cutest). going to post a few of recent, from the woods again. (it is a shame that 'landscape' format appears a lot smaller than 'portrait' on the site)

poet Anonymous

a couple more...

poet Anonymous

last one.

poet Anonymous

nomoth,
Those are truly stunning!!
💜👌🏻💜👌🏻

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

nomoth said:Thanks A and Luna. And thanks to Josh (fantastic pics, the sunburnt wash and feel, beautiful) and Blue, just stunning photos (Stocai & Cinnamon is just the cutest). going to post a few of recent, from the woods again. (it is a shame that 'landscape' format appears a lot smaller than 'portrait' on the site)

Yeah, I felt the same way, nomoth. It's almost like they become thumbnails. These images are gorgeous, per usual. You seem to capture a different aspect of the woods despite filters. I've seen plenty of filtered photography, and it's not magical at all. So regardless of filters or purity, expensive camera or cheap;it all comes down to having the *eye*.

Blue, Sweet puppies. <3

Today is the first day of Autumn! See what you can find/post that is Autumnal!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

The sky does weird things when fall comes to North Dakota.  

Go to page:
Go to: