Inspiring Images

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
91awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7948

LunaGreyhawk said:That looks so neat!  I dig things like this being useful again and not heading to the landfill.  

I love refurbished garden decor too!

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 274

Ahavati said:

I love refurbished garden decor too!

Holy cow, that is too cute!  There's a farmer here who makes really adorable garden decor out of old machinery parts and oil cans.  I'm heading to an outdoor bazaar this weekend; I'll try to get some pictures <3

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:

Holy cow, that is too cute!  There's a farmer here who makes really adorable garden decor out of old machinery parts and oil cans.  I'm heading to an outdoor bazaar this weekend; I'll try to get some pictures <3

Oo that would be great! I am always looking for inspiring ideas. My favorites are teapots and cups as birdhouses.

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 8th July 2019

Ahavati said:

Oo that would be great! I am always looking for inspiring ideas. My favorites are teapots and cups as birdhouses.

*squeals, but not too loud because it’s too early and I need more coffee*

I LOVE THAT!!

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 8th July 2019

Not garden decor, but I did make some lamps out of leftover pipe and some odds and ends I found at the dump for my two middle boys.  Here’s one...

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 8th July 2019

And the other...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Those are GREAT!

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 811

Lots of creativity on display on these pages Luna, Ahavati - that's what I like to see. It's creativity that will save the world (well, our own world at least)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh I am amazed you do not have created gadgets about your garden as planters, birdbaths, and the like!

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 811

Ahavati said:Josh I am amazed you do not have created gadgets about your garden as planters, birdbaths, and the like!

Well, I'm a busy boy, mainly with quinta-work    but I do have a few zomes like this one ...
I guess I'll get to the other creative stuff when I have finished the structural works

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 8th July 2019

Josh said:

Well, I'm a busy boy, mainly with quinta-work    but I do have a few zomes like this one ...
I guess I'll get to the other creative stuff when I have finished the structural works

Oof, that view in the distance!

nomoth
nomoth
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 259

Thank for posting such beautiful and inspiring pics everyone. Josh said perfectly and should be said again and again, how creativity and Art are such essential and powerful resources in these times.

Hoping to add some more of my own photos into some visual poems coming up. My little photo project has been a life-saver, literally. gonna post a couple of recent images....all manipulated of course.

nomoth
nomoth
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2019
Forum Posts: 259

2nd image. thanks.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Stunning, nomoth. I always look forward to your contributions in this thread. Your vision is both ethereal and magical. n Josh, I agree with Luna on the view; the zome adds a touch of mystery to it. I wonder what people will think years from now. . .

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 8th July 2019

Nomoth, those are just stunning.  The feel is so mysterious and almost ethereal.  I keep expecting to see little wood spirits peeking from the corners.  

Go to page:
Go to: