Forum Posts: 2636

and this

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Just to be clear. are you asking that we drag Missy back here so we can ban her. would that work for you ?

this is ridiculous. the lady left two days ago. grow up.

Av.  I'd like to see some kind of proof regarding this alt profile. since Sky was (riightly) berated for throwing around accusations without evidence I dont see why everyone should not be held to the same accountability

and since you felt confident enough to base what I would call a toxic poem (?) on. no doubt we have different views on that

this is getting more than tiresome.

poet Anonymous

@Madame - I have seen BraveHeart. Didn’t though connect the name with the film, that’s how good of a film it was to me lol.

@Crimsin - I hear you. Stay strong.
I got blocked on my last account, only having left one comment on one poem, which probably wasn’t up to the standards of every other that I felt was neither a good one, but that wasn’t for me to judge of course, because I wasn’t the one who wrote the poem and knew exactly how I felt when writing it.
Came back with this account, and was blocked again, without sending no message. But it was fine. I think somewhere ages ago, when I was in a darker place, I may have started the whatever “problem” in a thread somewhere, between me and who you’re referring to. I don’t now see there is a problem. I’ve never inboxed her, and I’ve never left any comments under a poem bar the one I mentioned.
She’s a real good spoken word artist, in my honest opinion, and her humour in some work really has made me smile.
Haven’t saw all the comments, only what was left on the thread.

@Ahavati - My gut instinct was not over a female, but a Male.
Don’t see why people can’t just be honest.
In what I believe to be his second profile, it says about him being new here and all that, but as said, looking at the way that new person has wrote what they did in a comment section, compared to another member, the similarities are outstanding.
I’ve never known anyone to start a sentence off with “we” and then refer to themselves as “I” soon after in the same sentence.
So what I am/was writing about, is way off from what you are mentioning lol.

Veterans know I’m far from perfect.
But I’ve never jumped in the welcome party claiming to be someone else.
All old accounts were took down by myself, as soon as I activated a new one, and as I’ve put somewhere else, the old ones were never reactivated.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

lepperochan said:Just to be clear. are you asking that we drag Missy back here so we can ban her. would that work for you ?

I'd like to see some kind of proof regarding this alt profile. since Sky was (riightly) berated for throwing around accusations without evidence I dont see why everyone should not be held to the same accountability

and since you felt confident enough to base what I would call a toxic poem (?) on. no doubt we have different views on that

The "lady" hasn't gone anywhere. Her account has not been deactivated nor been banned. She is still very much a member who could return at anytime she chooses.

As far as the alternate account, that was reported to Webmiss, and has now been deactivated.

You think you're tired?

You're addressing two members here who have never in their history of DU personally attacked anyone. Your "friend" on the other hand. . .why isn't SHE being held to the same accountability as Sky?!

Where is the fucking * proof * I have done something to MIssy to be forgiven for?! Is that not toxic and also inferring something negative toward me?! As long as my name is directly mentioned in her one-sided "Goodbye DU" letter, then my poem ( if you're referring to mine ) will stand. I mentioned no names.

Brenda is trying to let this go, but she also suffers from mental illness, so let her let it go in her own way. She's fucking justified, having been personally attacked, and feels like she doesn't matter here, as no action has been taken against her attacker.

She does matter. Everyone does.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

fair enough. I'll ban Missy for a month. happy enough?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

lepperochan said:fair enough. I'll ban Missy for a month. happy enough?

Happy enough? This gives me NO pleasure or happiness that this * shitstorm * is continuing like a damn virus or California wildfire. But it's a fact that once shit has hit the fan it takes a while to clean it up. Hopefully for the good of all.

Or we could throw a damn rug over it and let it fester and stink some more. I say clean the shit up and be done with it once and for all.

It's not about making me happy, Craic. It's about treating every DU member the same regardless of who they are. Personal attacks should not be tolerated, and every member here should stand up to them regardless of whether they care for the person being attacked or not, or that the attacker is their friend.  

It's not about happiness; it's about justice. And, yes, banning Missy for attacking Brenda as you banned Sky for attacking Missy would be totally justified.

And if the "lady" is gone, then why not just deactivate the account? Oh, right, the "Goodbye DU" letter that claims I've done something to her I should be forgiven for, because that *accusation without evidence* is fine, isn't it?!

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

I think Missy was one of the best female poets on here <3

DU will be worse without her for me.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Umm said:I think Missy was one the best female poet on here <3

^ Throwing a rug over shit rather than cleaning it up.*

No one said otherwise. Do you justify attacks on other members based on how good a poet they are?

* Clarification just in case members misinterpret this: I am not calling Missy shit. I am referring to the situation and the attempt to brush the attack and lack of justice for Brenda's attack under the carpet by referring to what a good poet the attacker is.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

I'm not replying to anyone. Just saying I think Missy is amazing <3 ..and I will miss her on here

She has always been nothing but kind to me. A truly talented, smart, funny woman. She is great at so many things, I admire her a lot, and am sad that I won't see here on here anymore. Just had to get that off my chest. *Sigh*

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Umm said:I'm not replying to anyone. Just saying I think Missy is amazing <3 ..and I will miss her on here

She has always been nothing but kind to me. A truly talented, smart, funny woman. She is great at so many things, I admire her a lot, and am sad that I won't see here on here anymore. Just had to get that off my chest. *Sigh*

In complete honesty, I wish we could ALL say that about EVERY member here.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

We Are All F**king Amazing Angels And As**holes !

poet Anonymous

Amen Blackwolf.
I’m still coming after you man, watch it. Only kidding lol.
Thanks for the info about the code and Eminem, it was put to good use in my diary.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

lepperochan said:Just to be clear. are you asking that we drag Missy back here so we can ban her. would that work for you ?

Av.  I'd like to see some kind of proof regarding this alt profile. since Sky was (riightly) berated for throwing around accusations without evidence I dont see why everyone should not be held to the same accountability

dearest Eamonn Missy isn't gone she is still an active member... I didn't belittle or berate, cusrse at her or threaten her and I need to grow up?

I consider you my oldest friend on here...

are you seriously taking sides?

the show must go on eh?

I'm simply asking why Sky was banned and Missy is still here as they broke the same rules Sky for sticking up for me though I wish she hadn't gotten in to it...

if I could talk sensibly to Missy how is she couldn't do the same...

Mod up Eamonn...

or let's just drop the pretense of rules and have a free for all...

Go to page:
Go to: