Go to page:

Something fishy on DU

poet Anonymous

It’s also bad to say I’m not watching.
People would be surprised who I get inspired off. Just because I don’t leave comments doesn’t mean I’m not watching lol

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Blackwolf said:

Not sure yet , Layla...

You have anything to add to that thought ?

Well BW, i can give you my personal opinion from the viewpoint of a veteran or from a once upon a time a newbie but I'll just quote that person's about me section and it should speak for itself.

"About Me
Heard about this site from a friend. Curious."

Oh btw, i've been here for sometime and I still don't even know how to do themes for my profile..ahmm and this person already one day old and has figured out all that stuff..whoaa!!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Valeriyabeyond said:
Does this make  us both assholes?

Both and more ...

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Valeriyabeyond said:

Hello **cough, cough**

Hi Val, hope you're evening is going well.  
I know lately the air has been smoked filled in the area.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Layla said:

Hi Val, hope you're evening is going well.  
I know lately the air has been smoked filled in the area.

Hello Layla it's good to hear from you
Agreed the place is burning down around us here in Az as well
Be safe

poet Anonymous

We’ll get back to you on that, and I can tell you anonymity doesn’t really mean a thing for some, because the style of writing gives them away in the comment section.

poet Anonymous

So my gut is telling me someone hasn’t declared a second account

poet Anonymous

This site too funny at times lol

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

said:
Oh btw, i've been here for sometime and I still don't even know how to do themes for my profile..ahmm and this person already one day old and has figured out all that stuff..whoaa!!

Just so you know...

If I did not know everything about my profile after 24 hours ,
I asked immediately , and knew within hours...

Anyone else , I , personally would consider an idiot...

poet Anonymous

Have you found it yet and know what we mean?
I’m about to make a tea, and then we are gonna smoke a cigarette.

poet Anonymous

Might just be one but it looks like two of the same

a scolded one on either
still it’s a......*red hand

Don’t really know know who this is
I just said *i am me

that am is

poet Anonymous

Blackwolf said:Never could you end more syllables than me , Dusty , or whoever you call yourself...

Just would like to elaborate more on this.
“Reemiss” is an alter ego name. I use it on only one account, don’t need it for another.
“Mr John Sickyith” is an anagram of my real name, Ricky John Smith.

All the names I use.
Hope that clears things up man.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

dustyJournals said:So my gut is telling me someone hasn’t declared a second account

Ever see “Braveheart”?  Historically, here’s who W. Wallace is:
https://www.britannica.com/biography/William-Wallace

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

dustyJournals said:So my gut is telling me someone hasn’t declared a second account

You would be correct. For YEARS a well-known, influencial, female member ( director of two groups ) paraded as a male without public disclosure of multiple accounts as required by DU policies.

Remember that when assessing what damage was really done here, and whose trust had been violated for years, Josh and GaddessWorship. Because neither of you have a clue ( unless you were in on the 'big joke' yourselves ). I know plenty were.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2635

fair?

I was cussed at called names threatened and told to leave in forum by a well-known member of this site...I told the offending person I wasn't intimidated...my friend stood up for me and was time banned with the possibility of being permanently banished... the other party who flung curse words at me and tried to bully me was not banned...it was brought up by me the groups this person runs to seemingly unify the site is actually a point of power to divide the site... as only the members invited by her or by contacting her are you allowed on this show when half the site she dismisses as useless are blocked by her...so they are not able to take part...I'm very sad my friend got in trouble on my account I would not have had things that way... I was able to say what I wanted without cursing, name-calling and threats, unlike the other party... now she has written a goodbye letter that says the argument made her physically ill and affects her mental health I'm curious how she thinks she made me feel with her special level of bullying... I feel dismissed easily... since nothing was done to this poetess on my behalf...I am politely requesting something fair is done...

if you would like to read the offending curses and threats they are still up here on this thread... for everyone to read my hurt...

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/11509/30/

I've been here eleven years and never harrassed or bullied anyone...she was cruel enough to point out that while we were friends on FB I shared thoughts on aliens and God that bothered her during a mental lapse I had nothing I ever sent her was harrassing in nature and I defy her to say other wise...it's cruel she should highlight her bouts with suicidal feelings that absolutely were not due to any treatment I gave her while on this site and to elude otherwise is very wrong...

I beseech the site since I don't have access to the WebMiss directly...

I am not one for drama I didn't start or escalate this but I won't be drug through the mud either without sticking up for myself...

I truly hope fairness is upheld here.

read the forum tirade which is still up in black and white...

how would any of you like to be talked to that way by someone wielding so much influence here?

Go to page:
Go to: