Go to page:

Something fishy on DU

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

All of this is absolutely surreal to me.

Is it just me, or does DU seem to reflect the outside world right now? Since when has it become acceptable to blatantly and publicly attack or baselessly accuse others, then hold a wake when the consequence of such attacks/accusations is served, as though the person who publicly and blatantly attacked was unjustly discriminated against?

I am not pointing a finger at either side here, because both sides were guilty of slinging shit in yesterday's *shit-storm*.  We all witnessed that. But, I am sick of all these baseless personal attacks, accusations, and especially those who are purposely choosing not to see certain actions as a direct and intentional attack on someone's character, because they inwardly agree with the perpetrator's philosophy ( or hatred/jealousy for another person ).

This is exactly what is being reflected out in the world today. Mudslinging, name calling, false accusations in attempts to discredit the other person, while those who agree egg them on as a Greek chorus, or worse, join in the mudslinging. What happened to adult dialogue and critical thinking and conversation? What happened to agree to disagree?

Carpe, Colin, Kink, Bluevelette, and everyone else seemingly in mourning, do you agree with personally attacking someone? Because if you do, carry on. But if you don't, then why are you carrying on? Do you believe Autism is an excuse to act badly? To blatantly attack others for the purpose of shredding their character?!

I get the whole "sticking beside your friend" thing. But  a good friend tells you when your face is dirty, and doesn't condone bad behaviour.

Now my name is being pulled into this *shit-storm*  ( opening post ). I have been on the receiving end of public, malicious attacks, and not once have I mimicked that behaviour. I have never, in the five + years I have been here, publicly attacked anyone. Ever. Anyone who says contrary needs to produce PROOF.

I have never, in the 5+ years I've been here paid nor attempted to influence a moderator. When I do speak to a mod ( which is rare ) it's for clarification regarding an issue. That is what the mods are here for: to answer questions, provide clarity, and protect members from being harassed and abused, among other responsibilities. Anyone who claims contrary to that needs to produce PROOF.

I kept my mouth shut the last time I was being attacked, because it was ludicrous. However, I am speaking out now because this is ridiculous and someone has to say it. The entire site is aware that Missy and I are not the best of friends; however, she did not deserve to be attacked like that ( screenshot attached for those who apparently * missed * it ) , anymore than I deserved to be blatantly attacked a month or so ago.

Fight whatever you want to fight, and for whom. Believe in whatever you want to believe about whoever.  But kindly leave me the fuck alone and keep me out of this * shit storm * if you don't mind. I'm here for poetry and the camaraderie of like-minded writers. Anyone else here for the same, feel free to join me in positively supporting those who are just trying to get through this *shit-storm* of world circumstances intact.

Anyone else who wants to believe bullshit about me, I wish you well and hope you find some semblance of peace outside of false accusations, personal attacks, and one-sided stories which hardly reflect the truth.

Thank you.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Smearing Shitisms

Shitisms

Autistic cunt
fucking runt

smearing your shit again
you're insane

Don't say it
what's on the tip
of your tongue
be damned
be hung

Banned banned banned
you're banned
28 days later we may let you back in

If you don't sin

In the quicksand
it's all underhand
too many snowflakes
already too many half bakes

Just be quiet
don't cause a riot
Bad bad autistic
You're too caustic

Not to be heard
or part of the normal herd
this place is fantastic
as long as you're no spastic

So, ta da ta da ta da
this could be the last hoorah
we dont care
if it isn't fair

You pay your dues
takes your choice
we may mute
your voice

Where's the humour
was it all a rumour
you don't belong
fuck your song

We decide what's legal
we might let you fly
like Eddie the Eagle
until you knock the status quo
then we stop your flow

Standing on thin ice
take some advice
you fucked up
so, shut up

Fuck your disability
your ability
we want capabiliy
more relatability

Saying what you think
shouldnt be in ink
Written by AspergerPoet56
Go To Page  
AspergerPoet56 said:

This is nothing to do with autism. there are many poets here who live with it. most all the poets here live with something. most of them dont fly it on a flag every time they post something.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

lepperochan said:

This is nothing to do with autism. there are many poets here who live with it. most all the poets here live with something. most of them dont fly it on a flag every time they post something.

Being a veteran ive earned the right to fly what flag i think appropriate

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AspergerPoet56 said:

Does it give you the right to blatantly attack someone or support another person who does as though they were discriminated against? Because my father was a veteran and he never flew that flag.

poet Anonymous

check yourself before you wreck yourself

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

AspergerPoet56 said:

being a veteran  means nothing to me. most all the wars in the last forty years were full of shit. if you were part of that it's your business

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

Ahavati said:

Does it give you the right to blatantly attack someone or support another person who does as though they were discriminated against? Because my father was a veteran and he never flew that flag.

Name the person ive blatantly attacked that a dytong accusation. Like a threat to my pea brain

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 903

Whatever is happening here, it's causing voices I love to leave or get removed from this site, and I hope it ends soon. Don't we all have bigger battles to fight?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AspergerPoet56 said:

Name the person ive blatantly attacked that a dytong accusation. Like a threat to my pea brain

I asked,

And I've never thought you had a pea-brain. But I am shocked to see you supporting blatant attacks.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

AspergerPoet56 said:

It was a figure of speech. Ahavati wasn't referring specifically to you attacking anyone.

Go to page:
Go to: