Go to page:

Crystals

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

These are my mythic tarot.  They are 30 plus years old and the black cloth came with them.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Magdalena said:These are my mythic tarot.  They are 30 plus years old and the black cloth came with them.

Those are just lovely!  I love the vintage decks so much 💖.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

LunaGreyhawk said:

Those are just lovely!  I love the vintage decks so much 💖.

Thank you. They smell like old books. I adore your Silver Era by Aunia Kahn/Russel J Moon deck.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Magdalena said:

Thank you. They smell like old books. I adore your Silver Era by Aunia Kahn/Russel J Moon deck.

Thank you!  There really is just something about the smell of old books, isn’t there?  This is my crystal bookshelf, where you could expect to find small relics from peaceful religions, books on reiki, witchcraft, crystals, herbal gardening and remedy-making, and of course, crystal specimens of all kinds.  It’s kind of my happy space 🥰.  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

LunaGreyhawk said:

Thank you!  There really is just something about the smell of old books, isn’t there?  This is my crystal bookshelf, where you could expect to find small relics from peaceful religions, books on reiki, witchcraft, crystals, herbal gardening and remedy-making, and of course, crystal specimens of all kinds.  It’s kind of my happy space 🥰.  

Me too. I have so many books stored in my garage in suitcases and bags. I have every intention of investing in a couple of bookcases so I can bring them all out.

That is an amazing collection you have there on your crystal bookshelf.
Everyone who has posted here so far have great collections.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Miss_Sub said:

Oooohh. What’s your preferred tarot deck?

I'm a beginner
I don't have cards passed down unfortunately nor do I have a lovely old deck as some of you ladies
What I do have are Avaitarot Nature cards
Just look at the High Priestess card it embodies who she is
She is the pool, the waterfall and all that surrounds her very inspiring
The deck is so beautiful
I also use an interpretation from an ancient code as well as traditional
The alternative interpretation runs deep

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

This is interpretation using runes

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Miss_Sub said:

That’s beautiful. I love the idea of little things like that passed on. I have to say I use my oracle decks more for week to week readings, my favourite at the moment being Earth Magic by Stephen Farmer. I do a weekly reading every Tuesday.

I do my tarot about once a month, but I’ve really been enjoying The Wild Unknown deck by Kim Krans. The illustrations on each card are hand drawn and they’re almost like miniature poems with the way she has interpreted each of the cards. It’s not a cheap deck, but worth it in the way it’s presented. Unlike any other deck I’ve owned.

I've not used my tarot cards in a long time, I have another pack which were new when I had them given to me, I've not actually bought either of my packs.
I love the wild unknown pack. Surround yourself in all of those good things Missy.

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Valeriyabeyond said:This is interpretation using runes

I’ve always been fascinated by runes.  I have several different sets of carved rune stones and I love holding them.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Valeriyabeyond said:This is interpretation using runes

Love that, Val. ❤

I often use crystals to balance my elements. I am a water sign with an air rising and earth moon; thus, whenever I feel off-kilter and lacking fire, I use this 40 mm orange calcite to filter energy from the sun across my desk while working.

Burn baby burn!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Oof, that is gorgeous 😍!  I have a large citrine specimen I put on my desk when I’m working.  It’s such a calming, focusing presence.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:Oof, that is gorgeous 😍!  I have a large citrine specimen I put on my desk when I’m working.  It’s such a calming, focusing presence.  

It really is; a war could be going on around me and I'm just La-di-dah!

I ❤ your cabinet, btw! ( did something sing?! ) Here is one of my selenite charging blocks for my desk crystals. Then I have an altar in the living room. This particular block is both white and red selenite ( again, for fire ). I also like to place certain crystals on the tower too.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

My worry stones and Pyramid and Chakra wheel.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Magdalena said:My worry stones and Pyramid and Chakra wheel.

Beautiful! I love those wheels!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019

Ahavati said:

It really is; a war could be going on around me and I'm just La-di-dah!

I ❤ your cabinet, btw! ( did something sing?! ) Here is one of my selenite charging blocks for my desk crystals. Then I have an altar in the living room. This particular block is both white and red selenite ( again, for fire ). I also like to place certain crystals on the tower too.

I love the selenite tower; my sister is a reiki healer and has an enormous pair of selenite towers at the entrance to her healing room.  I only have a few large pieces, but of course my collection grows as often as I can manage it lol.  

I almost mentioned that I started and finished my meditation this morning with a song from the bowl.  It has become a beautiful part of my daily centering rituals 🥰🥰🥰.  

Go to page:
Go to: