Go to page:

Crystals

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

... I feel like Quartz gets a bit of a bad rep sometimes for being one of the more “basic” crystals. But I’ve just acquired this piece of Himalayan and looking into it is a bit like looking into a dream. The patterns within it are like mini galaxies.

I ventured up Snowdon in Wales a few years back and right at the top there’s a visitors centre bearing the phrase “these rocks record the very eons of our creation” and I think that’s what crystals and fossils always bring out for me. This sense of wonder and history. Imagine what these pieces have seen in terms of time.

Picture doesn’t really do it enough justice but just wanted to share the happy thought and the moment 🙂

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

I had the priviledge to dig some of these myself yeats ago in Southern California
The ones i found were 6" in length they were extrodinarily powerful below is some info on them if you ever get the chance to own one font pass it up

General Record Keeper Information
What Does One Use it For and How Does One Use it?
One can access VAST amounts of information using these crystals. It is not so much that the crystal itself holds the information, it is more a direct link to an atmospheric layer above us that holds every vibration ever vibrated on the planet. These crystals give you a direct interface with this library of knowledge held within the akashic layer and will connect you with information that is relevant to your path in life.

To access a Record Keeper crystal, hold one in your hand and empty your head of all thoughts (except if you have any questions). Concentrate on your breath and relax. Let any thoughts, visions or sensations filter through, but try not to analyze them until after your session is complete. It is important to stay within the flow. Catch and surf the wave of information as it occurs

Enjoy
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://crystal-information.com/encyclopedia/record-keeper-properties-and-meaning/&ved=2ahUKEwi189P4vLnvAhWzMX0KHSvvBnsQFjAJegQIHBAC&usg=AOvVaw1l_1FnUHvGWciOlfBJ2vxy&cshid=1616057957676

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Found this crinoid fossil yesterday in Nevada
Estimated at 300-500 million years old

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Fascinating. I got to reading about key crystals also (carried on after the record keeper crystal article) and it’s interesting to note the markings on pieces. I’m now meticulously checking all my quartz / quartz family pieces.

The crinoid fossil is astounding. I visited the Jurassic coast here a few years ago and found an ammonite and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread... but yours has outdone me. 😂

Do you ever just get an overwhelming grasp of time from these pieces? I feel like I’m always learning.

I’ve been learning more and more about moldavite lately, and how steeply it is going up in price because of the scarcity of the item. Moldavite comes from meteorites and is found in the Czech Republic.

And if you can’t get any moldavite... imagine these people in England a few weeks back who had a meteorite land on their driveway:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/science-environment-56337876

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Northern_Soul said:Fascinating. I got to reading about key crystals also (carried on after the record keeper crystal article) and it’s interesting to note the markings on pieces. I’m now meticulously checking all my quartz / quartz family pieces.

The crinoid fossil is astounding. I visited the Jurassic coast here a few years ago and found an ammonite and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread... but yours has outdone me. 😂

Do you ever just get an overwhelming grasp of time from these pieces? I feel like I’m always learning.

I’ve been learning more and more about moldavite lately, and how steeply it is going up in price because of the scarcity of the item. Moldavite comes from meteorites and is found in the Czech Republic.

And if you can’t get any moldavite... imagine these people in England a few weeks back who had a meteorite land on their driveway:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/science-environment-56337876

I would love to visit the Jurassic Coast and congrats on your find!!

Yes I do get lost in time its unbelievable at times to find these stones and to imagine their age takes me back
Thank you I'm glad you liked it

That meteorite story was incredible we have a site close by at a place called Frankonia Az we got a few times a year we always find a few to take home

Almost forgot
The Record Keepers
I once studied my quarter crystals with a jewelry loop and copied each piece onto paper
After attempting to read them through meditation I was able to gain passage to the Akashik records by permission of course
I was shown three of my past lives
It helped me to get to know myself better
I have always been good with knots and macrame come to find out I was a seaman (but I was  a woman) on a sailing vessel where I made the nets and secured the knots
It was unheard of to have a woman on board outside of being a whore and that was rate in itself but my services were appreciated and my skills were  exceptional
Val

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

... I’ve spent the last year trying to track down one of these bad boys from a reputable dealer at a reasonable price... today is the day I have it in my hands 🥳

Moldavite - The Holy Grail Stone

The meaning of the name Moldavite relates to the Moldau River in the Czech Republic, which is the only place in the world that it is found. Moldavite is very rare and prices on this crystal are escalating on an almost weekly basis as limited supplies slowly run out.  

A meteorite of enormous size is known to have crashed in the Czechoslovakian mountain region about 15 million years ago. Its impact is said to have had more power than an atomic explosion. This amazing stone was created by the heat of an incredible impact that had extraordinary force.

Its aero-dynamic shape suggests that in all likelihood this attractive green stone fell from the heavens. Moldavite is quite literally not of this world.

When someone picks up one of these unusual crystals, the most common reaction that most people feel first is a tingling in the hand, which spreads out into the body. This intense reaction is so common that it has been given a specific name, called "The Moldavite Flush".

I was shocked that this actually happened. It does have a very strange energy about it.
I’m just very happy to add this to my collection. 💚

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Oh my, that is a gorgeous little specimen!  I held a piece about the size of an egg at a gem show two years ago, but didn’t buy.  I remember thinking it was pricey.  If I had known it would triple in price, I’d definitely have bought it lol!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

LunaGreyhawk said:Oh my, that is a gorgeous little specimen!  I held a piece about the size of an egg at a gem show two years ago, but didn’t buy.  I remember thinking it was pricey.  If I had known it would triple in price, I’d definitely have bought it lol!

Mannnnnn... that would have been worth a fortune now 😱

Just five years ago, a kilo of moldavite was selling to traders for about £3643 ($5000). Now in just 5 years it’s worth £10,932 ($15,000) and the price is just increasing and increasing almost weekly because of the scarcity.

Basically, it’s worth more than most diamonds right now so buy whatever you can get your hands on as a nice little nest egg for the future. Watch out for the fakes tho... there’s a lot of them. That’s why it’s taken this long to find a certified dealer.

#alwaysthinking

😂

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Northern_Soul said:

Mannnnnn... that would have been worth a fortune now 😱

Just five years ago, a kilo of moldavite was selling to traders for about £3643 ($5000). Now in just 5 years it’s worth £10,932 ($15,000) and the price is just increasing and increasing almost weekly because of the scarcity.

Basically, it’s worth more than most diamonds right now so buy whatever you can get your hands on as a nice little nest egg for the future. Watch out for the fakes tho... there’s a lot of them. That’s why it’s taken this long to find a certified dealer.

#alwaysthinking

😂

That egg-sized specimen was nearly $200 back then, I imagine it would be worth three times that now, easily.  

Oof, where is a time machine when you need one?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

LunaGreyhawk said:

That egg-sized specimen was nearly $200 back then, I imagine it would be worth three times that now, easily.  

Oof, where is a time machine when you need one?

Oh my daysssss.
Not sure where the time machine is but if you find one, let me know.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Northern_Soul said:... I’ve spent the last year trying to track down one of these bad boys from a reputable dealer at a reasonable price... today is the day I have it in my hands 🥳

Moldavite - The Holy Grail Stone

The meaning of the name Moldavite relates to the Moldau River in the Czech Republic, which is the only place in the world that it is found. Moldavite is very rare and prices on this crystal are escalating on an almost weekly basis as limited supplies slowly run out.  

A meteorite of enormous size is known to have crashed in the Czechoslovakian mountain region about 15 million years ago. Its impact is said to have had more power than an atomic explosion. This amazing stone was created by the heat of an incredible impact that had extraordinary force.

Its aero-dynamic shape suggests that in all likelihood this attractive green stone fell from the heavens. Moldavite is quite literally not of this world.

When someone picks up one of these unusual crystals, the most common reaction that most people feel first is a tingling in the hand, which spreads out into the body. This intense reaction is so common that it has been given a specific name, called "The Moldavite Flush".

I was shocked that this actually happened. It does have a very strange energy about it.
I’m just very happy to add this to my collection. 💚

Wow!! Just Wow!!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Valeriyabeyond said:

Wow!! Just Wow!!

Indeed. It’s gonna be interesting to work with in the future 😊

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

An ancient burial chamber has been discovered in Co. Kerry, Ireland which includes human remains and a mysterious oval stone dating back to the Bronze Age.

👉🏻 Article here: https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0416/1210287-tombs-kerry-dingle-peninsula/?fbclid=IwAR3o3M9EaPFs_yGMELpLZxbo-KyzXnXUVCJFOXeQscbFp5Y1Lqv1R4IgtZc

Baffled as to why they’d be buried with that stone... what do we reckon it is

Cipher_O
WarlordoftheWrittenWord
Tyrant of Words
United States 19awards
Joined 7th Mar 2021
Forum Posts: 251

*.  *.  *

Go to page:
Go to: