Go to page:

Crystals

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904


These are my Mythic Tarot pack that was handed down to me years and years ago, wrapped in the black reading cloth.


Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

@Magdalena

Wow! They all look like rough chunks, and I have to say, girl loves a rough chunk. Did they meet your expectations?

Iím loving the tarot deck set up, it all looks gorgeous. I recently got gifted an original Rider-Waite deck from the Ď70ís and they just feel so beautiful. Iíve actually been making some tarot cases lately for lots of different size cards, so itís been interesting to reconnect with them again.

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904

Northern_Soul said:@Magdalena

Wow! They all look like rough chunks, and I have to say, girl loves a rough chunk. Did they meet your expectations?

Iím loving the tarot deck set up, it all looks gorgeous. I recently got gifted an original Rider-Waite deck from the Ď70ís and they just feel so beautiful. Iíve actually been making some tarot cases lately for lots of different size cards, so itís been interesting to reconnect with them again.


Definitely did Missy. There were 7 chunks and they are a nice size and weighty. I was very pleased with them, they were packaged so well and she also put a hand written note inside about what each piece is and what they are for, for me.

Sounds fab, if they feel good they are meant for you and I bet your tarot cases are amazing.

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904

I didn't realise my deck and the book to go with it (which I have) is a true 1st addition book and cards and are a very rare out of print set.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Magdalena said:I didn't realise my deck and the book to go with it (which I have) is a true 1st addition book and cards and are a very rare out of print set.

Donít you just love it when that happens?

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2519

Meeting with the Professor of Palentology from UNLV University North Las Vegas on Monday
He will be dating my most recent fossil finds 😀
Taking him my quartz crystals as well
I'm excited 👍

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Valeriyabeyond said:Meeting with the Professor of Palentology from UNLV University North Las Vegas on Monday
He will be dating my most recent fossil finds 😀
Taking him my quartz crystals as well
I'm excited 👍


Ooo what have you found?

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904

Valeriyabeyond said:Meeting with the Professor of Palentology from UNLV University North Las Vegas on Monday
He will be dating my most recent fossil finds 😀
Taking him my quartz crystals as well
I'm excited 👍


I would be excited too. I would love to go digging my own crystals and fossils. You have an amazing collection.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2519


Northern_Soul said:

Ooo what have you found?



Top L variety sea creatures
Top Center Dino or cave man poop anxious to find out which
Top R crab on a rock
Bottom L and R
Vertebra
Don't know much about this one

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2519

Magdalena said:

I would be excited too. I would love to go digging my own crystals and fossils. You have an amazing collection.


Thank you ☺️☺️❤️

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Valeriyabeyond said:


Top L variety sea creatures
Top Center Dino or cave man poop anxious to find out which
Top R crab on a rock
Bottom L and R
Vertebra
Don't know much about this one


Thatís amazing!

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622


Eee.... the crystal fairy visited this morning!

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend has clearly never seen an amethyst. 🥰

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622


Labradorite dragon egg. I feel so drawn to labradorite.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622


... and a little agate vajayjay to add to the various representations of lady parts I have scattered around the house 🤭

Eerie
Eerie
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 415

Northern_Soul said:Eee.... the crystal fairy visited this morning!

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend has clearly never seen an amethyst. 🥰


so pretty.

Go to page:
Go to: