Go to page:

Crystals

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Magdalena said:

My sister knows me so well. Whenever she buys me anything it is always so me. The stand is metal and I love it. I've not used it yet, but I will when the urge arises.

Thank you Missy. Of course the date connects with the same date as something for you.

I have all of these ideas in my head again to do stuff with herbs in my home, now I have turned it from a dark gothic place (from when I was in a dark place in my head) to a light and airy place (where I am now)
I only have communal gardens, so not allowed to plant in there, but I have this long cupboard in my kitchen, from ceiling to floor, it was built in with the property back in the 50's. I want to take the doors off, fit shelves, in a kind of bookshelf style, get long wooden boxes, like the huge ones my mum has in her garden only smaller, fill them with earth and plant seeds for all kinds of herbs. I have my own sander to sand the wood and plenty of paint. It will be my own open plan herb garden.

I'm hoping to get 7 raw crystals.
When you order them you can add a bit of info about yourself so she can get a sense of who you are and tailor the crystals for each person, so lets see if I get want I'm hoping for.


Ah yes. Thatís the only reason I remember your birthday

I have a patio and gravel covered backyard and I've found that almost anything can be grown in a planter. Iím even growing tomatoes in hanging baskets above the back door. I wondered if that might be an option for you because you then donít have to intrude in the communal garden and you can take it with you if you move.

Iím trying for a munchkin pumpkin arch this year... itíll either be the most magical thing ever or the worst failure since Prince failure of failure town.

Growing kitchen herbs on the windowsill is also a good way of getting plants into your space. Succulents too, I have a lot of those in my box room. Iím intrigued about the tall kitchen planter. Would be good to see how that turns out. Get a massive aloe vera in there. Lovely.

Iíve seen similar companies on Etsy that do intuitive crystal choices for you. Iíve never been brave enough to go for it so youíll have to let me know how it goes.

Keep us updated!

Eerie
Eerie
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 415

Northern_Soul said:The crystal fairy visited this morning 🤩

ē Honey calcite (canít stop gazing into it)
ē Botswana banded agate
ē Kambaba Jasper
ē Petrified wood / midnight petrified wood flame

Earth never stops being as cool AF.



Holy wow! Iím not a big fan of flames but damn that petrified wood is gorgeous!

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Eerie said:


Holy wow! Iím not a big fan of flames but damn that petrified wood is gorgeous!


Beautiful isnít it 🥰 there was just a lot going on there and I fell in love with all the gradients. I love the more earthy looking stones.

I quite like flames. Iíd like a carnelian flame just because itís a stone that speaks to me 🙂

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904

Northern_Soul said:

Ah yes. Thatís the only reason I remember your birthday

I have a patio and gravel covered backyard and I've found that almost anything can be grown in a planter. Iím even growing tomatoes in hanging baskets above the back door. I wondered if that might be an option for you because you then donít have to intrude in the communal garden and you can take it with you if you move.

Iím trying for a munchkin pumpkin arch this year... itíll either be the most magical thing ever or the worst failure since Prince failure of failure town.

Growing kitchen herbs on the windowsill is also a good way of getting plants into your space. Succulents too, I have a lot of those in my box room. Iím intrigued about the tall kitchen planter. Would be good to see how that turns out. Get a massive aloe vera in there. Lovely.

Iíve seen similar companies on Etsy that do intuitive crystal choices for you. Iíve never been brave enough to go for it so youíll have to let me know how it goes.

Keep us updated!


I don't have a backdoor Missy, but I do have a huge living room window looking out onto the fields, trees and a river, it's high up, so I will have to make do with the kitchen idea. It will probably be a long project but will definitely share eventually.
I love the sound of "munchkin pumpkin arch" I think we need another thread for green fingers, tips and pics and @princefailureoffailuretown

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622


Magdalena said:

I don't have a backdoor Missy, but I do have a huge living room window looking out onto the fields, trees and a river, it's high up, so I will have to make do with the kitchen idea. It will probably be a long project but will definitely share eventually.
I love the sound of "munchkin pumpkin arch" I think we need another thread for green fingers, tips and pics and @princefailureoffailuretown


I would totally love a thread on green fingers. I have so much to learn!!

Yeah. I bought a few munchkin pumpkins this Samhain to decorate my space. Then I thought hmmm.... wonder if I can grow these. So Iíve saved all the seeds and got some trellis. Iíll plant them in the spring indoors and see what happens. My Dad has successfully done it with runner beans and munchkin pumpkins are a vining plant so I thought... give it a try!

Sorry I didnít realise you didnít have a back door. May I suggest the re-cycled bra hanger then. Get some of those indoors. 🤣

#MorePrinceThanPrincess

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

100% pure crystal porn (for those of us who canít get out the house): https://youtu.be/e5afHvFn5uw

🤤

Eerie
Eerie
Dangerous Mind
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 415

Northern_Soul said:100% pure crystal porn (for those of us who canít get out the house): https://youtu.be/e5afHvFn5uw

🤤


Thanks for the post *wiping drool* 🤤

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2519


Chalcedony with drusy quartz Northern AZ
I have several hundred pounds of this stuff if anyone would like to have some PM me with shipping instructions

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

Valeriyabeyond said:Chalcedony with drusy quartz Northern AZ
I have several hundred pounds of this stuff if anyone would like to have some PM me with shipping instructions


Man. Iíd be all over that if I lived in the US.  😂

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2968

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622

anna_grin said:

so there is a god 😂


And his name is COOKIE 🍪

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2968

Northern_Soul said:

And his name is COOKIE 🍪


i am down for a cult based around this agate rock that resembles a cartoon

may his hunger never cease!
and also with you

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 622


anna_grin said:

i am down for a cult based around this agate rock that resembles a cartoon

may his hunger never cease!
and also with you


Cookie be with you 🙏🏻

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
61awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2904


My new batch of crystals came and thankfully they came while I was at home (as I haven't been home much these past days)

I cleaned and decorated some old Yankee candle jars to store crystals in where the light and the moon can still reach them, I have a few more to finish up so I can use them also.


Go to page:
Go to: