Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2916

brokentitanium said:Another new one.
https://www.bandlab.com/with_a_k/hiding-my-heart-one-take-brandi-carlile-cover-a699153a?revId=0800671e-302c-ec11-981f-a04a5e798978

I've been involved in some fun collaborations over on bandlab, too. Here's one where I contributed piano, backup vocals and the final mixing: https://www.bandlab.com/hugemia/wild-horses-rolling-stones-cover-fa10910a?revId=67760453-432a-ec11-981f-a04a5e798978

Come join me over there and we can make music together! It's all free.  :)

Thatís awesome!
Iíve just joined. Might take a while to navigate this thing. Any tips on where to start?

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 672

Northern_Soul said:

Thatís awesome!
Iíve just joined. Might take a while to navigate this thing. Any tips on where to start?

I'm still learning too.... check out the "trending" lists in genres that you like, and follow some people, then at least you'll get something in your feed.... kind of like here on dup, the more you interact, the easier it gets to connect with like-minded folks. Record & post something! If you've been recording elsewhere, I think you can import to bandlab, but I'm not sure of the technicalities.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:

I'm still learning too.... check out the "trending" lists in genres that you like, and follow some people, then at least you'll get something in your feed.... kind of like here on dup, the more you interact, the easier it gets to connect with like-minded folks. Record & post something! If you've been recording elsewhere, I think you can import to bandlab, but I'm not sure of the technicalities.

Ah, more deviants in which to connect with. Gotcha.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 672

Northern_Soul said:

Ah, more deviants in which to connect with. Gotcha. [l8ol]

And, find me. I'll give you your first "follow". 🙂 (Or, maybe you're a prodigy & famous there already, I dunno...)

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:

And, find me. I'll give you your first "follow". 🙂 (Or, maybe you're a prodigy & famous there already, I dunno...)

Haha. I can confirm I am not famous.
Once I remember my bloody username Iíll be in touch.

AlisVolatPropriis8
AlisVolatPropriis8
Thought Provoker
India
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 319

For she pleases and kills.. Mill Owner's
daughter.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-