Go to page:

Super-Equality, Plus-Plus! (Raising the bar on equality?)

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

Northern_Soul said:Of course Iíd be fine with men doing it. In fact I know men that do. Men are going through a hard time too and Iím pleased also to see an uprising of men challenging long held perceptions of what it means to be male.

We have had women with mastectomyís join us. Why? Because not only is the circle about empowerment, it is about healing. It is uplifting our sisters in whatever stage of life they find themselves in.

We have had trans women join us, accepted and welcomed. We have women with hysterectomies come to menstruation workshops. I canít have children ó never once have I been made to feel like less of a woman. Because thatís what sisterhood is. Not belittling. Not judging. Just accepting wherever we are in life.

When you stand in circle hand in hand with other women, literally bearing your scars... thatís where we are equal. True Sisterhood is the most radical journey of transformation you can ever gift yourself.

Itís never, ever aggressive. And never, ever a big stick to beat the opposite sex over the head with. Itís about healing our collective wounds and finding power in that.

Thanks for sharing your perspective. 🙂

anna_grin
anna_grin
ilchruthach
Dangerous Mind
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3365

missy, that sounds entirely wonderful.  please dont take this the wrong way, but i'd love to get my gash out with you

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1275

anna_grin said:missy, that sounds entirely wonderful.  please dont take this the wrong way, but i'd love to get my gash out with you

Haha. Youíd be welcome to flash the flange, dear. 😂 Iíve seen it done for art, body positivity, even awareness of smear tests and cervical cancer. Thereís a lot of good that comes out of it. The better women feel about their bodies, the better. Something I am bat-shit passionate about 👍🏻

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Why would they suggest to children that they are so hated that theyíd be dead without ďprivilegeĒ ? Life is a right, not a privilege! Not for any color!

There, protesters began yelling at the school-age cheerleading competitors as they walked in and out of the convention center. Protesters used disgusting language, protesters told the children that they are ďonly alive due to their privilegeĒ and telling the children that they should be ďdoing something black with their privilege.Ē The children they were yelling at appeared to be yelling at children aged between 3 and 15 years old.

Any parent who attempted to defuse the situation was surrounded and verbally assaulted. Police have not made an appearance nearly the entire time. The protest continues on and the protesters continue to yell at small children.

https://www.ptnewsnetwork.com/louisville-blm-protesters-verbally-assault-young-children-at-a-cheerleading-competition/

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

More dangerous- Farts or toilets...? should we wear panties on our faces?

EdibleWords
Go To Page  

In the MIDDLE of a pandemic- WHY are we still building bulk-use bathrooms for two genders? Why not build individual bathrooms for public use? Toilets LITERALLY spray crap everywhere when they flush. I bet most sickness starts in the public bathroom with a flush. Itís bigger than a sneeze by a lot!

This person in my screenshot who couldnít tolerate predatory talk from a trans-person clearly had a problem abuse being promoted - not sexual identity.

I should hope that all normal trans people would loudly and firmly object to child grooming talk. Itís their job to be the face of healthy public relations. Donít let child predators control the narrative like this!

Why is it that homosexual people never get questioned about bathroom usage? Because they donít target children there as a public promotion of their lifestyle!!!

At some point little kids have rights, too.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

My gender is black but I respect the superstraight as much as any other LBGT+ group.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

..however I do recruit...

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Whatever you identify as, donít be a hater!

Itís a bad look, and if you are American,  it is disobedient to our great leader, Joe, who called for unity as he battles for the soul of our nation. 🏳️‍🌈🇺🇸

Go to page:
Go to: