Go to page:

Super-Equality, Plus-Plus! (Raising the bar on equality?)

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2892

“If we were allowed to consider race, we could target funds to black and brown students who need the most support. We could invest in resources like summer bridge programs, which help colleges recruit and retain students of color. Right now we don’t have the tools to do that”.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493062-california-positive-discrimination-universities/

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_16,_Repeal_Proposition_209_Affirmative_Action_Amendment_(2020)

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Black Lives Matter.

What do we do when racist progressives use that beautiful truth as a hate-message divide America, scare people, to hurt Asians and high performers with the wrong tone of skin - etc?

I know Marxist BLM leaders are really pissed at their racist white friends for their ineffectual, meaningless time investments and money donations to virtue-signal. I was just coming across that.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Attention white people: Your #BLM memes are not enough

Biracial lesbian Mellina White has a few things to say to her good liberal white friends in Seattle.

“Over the past few weeks, I have seen countless memes, videos, and posts about race on your social media pages. Instructions on how we should educate ourselves. Endless explanations of white privilege. Book recommendations about race. Criticism of other white people who use phrases you perceive as oppressive. Images that simply say BLACK LIVES MATTER. The list goes on and on.”

https://www.kuow.org/stories/a-letter-to-her-white-friends-on-their-blm-memes

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Speaking on Marxism; they are charging that individualism is white and collectivism is black, from what I understand. I fail to see this as a healthy belief. First of all, whites can be collectivists and blacks can be individualists. To think otherwise would be racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT-bZ33yB3c

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2634

Why Black?  Why not just African or Moorish?
Did you know that "African Americans are the only people who are labeled or classified by color besides whites
Why a color?
We are not white we are varied shades of pink
Irish from Ireland, Scots from Scotland
Japanese from Japan
Black ?????? From where ?????
Black has always been a reference to something dark or evil " black sheep,  black plague, black out, black mark"
All in reference to something not good
Whereas white is seen as pure "white as a sheet, white wedding, white sheep"
Just saying

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:Why Black?  Why not just African or Moorish?
Did you know that "African Americans are the only people who are labeled or classified by color besides whites
Why a color?
Japanese from Japan
Black has always been a reference to something dark or evil " black sheep,  black plague, black out, black mark"
Just saying

Great point!

I like to identify as human.

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1285

Valeriyabeyond said:Why Black?  Why not just African or Moorish?
Why a color?
Japanese from Japan
Just saying

When we talking about equality. Always seems it comes down to colour. Now in the eyrs of the oppressed brothers i would be classified as priviliged  white. But im autistic no demonstrations for us

My syndrome has sa name Aspergers after the doctor who discovered us classifird us and then with the nazis tried to exterminate us kust like the hews . So shouldnt i be disgusted be supported too . No statue to make me feel my lost dignity but i do have the name the label like chains of slavery around my neck

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2020

AspergerPoet56 said:

When we talking about equality. Always seems it comes down to colour. Now in the eyrs of the oppressed brothers i would classrd a probilihed white. But im autistic no demonstrations for us

My syndrome has sa name Aspergers after the doctor who discovered us classifird us and then with the nazis tried to exterminate us kust like the hews . So shouldnt i be disgusted be supported too . No statue to make me feel my lost dignity but i do have the name the label like chains of slavery around my neck

Agreed my friend
You have my undying support
I taught severely disabled students for 15 years
I often requested students with Asbergers to work as my T.A.'s
People with Asbergers are one of a kind
Their passion to overcome and succeed cannot be matched
I have lived with profound ADHD my whole life many times I have heard " why can't you just act normal?" This is my normal and I like me fine
Much Love V
To answer your question about color all I can say is IDK

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

AspergerPoet56 said:

When we talking about equality. Always seems it comes down to colour. Now in the eyrs of the oppressed brothers i would be classified as priviliged  white. But im autistic no demonstrations for us
Disabled lives don’t matter to terrorists until their demands are met.

poet Anonymous

EdibleWords said:Disabled lives don’t matter to terrorists until their demands are met.

https://youtu.be/3TEhEplc_Sk

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Miss_Sub said:

I want to side with the folks who are nice to other people as a general thing. I can understand being a bit rude to make a point. Everybody is doing it these days.

In South Africa the violent crimes are very high because folks have all lost their humanity to trauma.

I like it better when fetishes center around pleasing, safe words and love.

The USA can be that again.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2020

Miss_Sub said:

Haha
You're too much sometimes Missy
Better than not enough I guess

I don't feel Missy was being mean
We have to laugh at ourselves I know I do, I can say some pretty off the wall shit sometimes I love it when someone calls me out or jabs me in the ribs.
We live in a world that is self created if you can't see things with humor then your not looking close enough

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

I want to side with the folks who are nice to other people as a general thing. I can understand being a bit rude to make a point. Everybody is doing it these days.

In South Africa the violent crimes are very high because folks have all lost their humanity to trauma.

I like it better when fetishes center around pleasing, safe words and love.

The USA can be that again.

The South African point made here is a good point Edible

ACE's - adverse childhood experiences
Strong and persistent activation of the body’s stress response 
systems (i.e., increases in heart rate, blood pressure, and 
stress hormones such as cortisol and cytokines) can result in 
the permanent disruption of brain circuits during the sensitive 
periods in which they are maturing.

HOW STRESS AFFECTS THE BRAIN
, if the stress response is extreme and long-lasting, and buffering relationships are unavailable to the child, the result can be damaged, weakened systems and brain architecture, with lifelong repercussions

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1285

Valeriyabeyond said:

Haha

We have to laugh at ourselves I know I do, I can say some pretty off the wall shit sometimes I love it when someone calls me out or jabs me in the ribs.
We live in a world that is self created if you can't see things with humor then your not looking close enough

I posted that video on my facebook page last yr but after seeing it again reposted too funny noy too

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Haha

Logical...

🖖😐

Go to page:
Go to: