Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1732

Ahavati said:

Funny; my losses have a limit. . .

Doesn't this verify what a horrible businessman he is?

No it actually shows he knows how to manipulate the system
We avoided paying large tax dollars sometimes only 4-5 hundred a year at 30% tax bracket that making 150k+ per year
Profit/ loss

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13661

EdibleWords said:

What about what I知 saying is untrue?

I知 only using it in reference to the ZPG racist ideology that RBG thought was behind the ruling.

understood. key words there being "thought was behind the ruling"

She clarified this at the end of the quote which you didnt include ie:

"then I realized my perception was wrong"

what you did, albeit without knowing (?) Was use a half truth, or what snopes called a mostly truth  as a tool to further your thoughts/ stance on what you call racially motivated abortions

while there may be much evidence to support racially motivated sterilization. racially motivated abortion is a bit more of a grey area, mostly because for the most part they are voluntary

in that sense the term "racially motivated abortion" is illogical 'cept maybe in cases where a woman aborted a baby because of its colour which to be fair would be a feat in itself  because as I understand it ultrasound is yet to predict a baby's colour  

so, what does "racially motivated abortion" mean exactly

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

It certainly does, but to others like him, its adapt or die and screw anyone else in the fallout.

Now we know why he wanted to be President. The pension and insurance benefits.

You can for instance purchase a vehicle or fleet of vehicles and depending what you need to lower your payout at years end you can deduct or itemize the cost and payout of the vehicles for 5,7 or 1 year whichever works best
Vacations - we went to Costa Rica for two weeks and wrote off the entire vacay because we went to a nursery to inquire about their native plants and if the could ship them to Calif it's all legal

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
91awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7855

Valeriyabeyond said:

No it actually shows he knows how to manipulate the system
We avoided paying large tax dollars sometimes only 4-5 hundred a year at 30% tax bracket that making 150k+ per year
Profit/ loss

* cough exactly cough *

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

* cough exactly cough *

I know right?
The monetary system in this country is for the rich

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1831

Valeriyabeyond said:

I feel I'm being baited with this question

Please don稚 let it offend you. I should have known better. I mean, I chose you because I thought it was a safe choice of person to ask.

I also feel it's a loaded question.

It痴 not. I知 looking at bringing Right and Left together. Abortion has been used to target poor/minorities with zero-population growth planning like RBG was honestly pointing out.

Abortion is a highly sensitive issue for me, for reasons not mentioned below.
I have had an abortion in 1981 it was a personal choice that I have come to terms with so I don't mind divulging that info here

I was conceived and born that year. I知 sorry for your loss.🕊

However I do not rally for either side.

I think you agree that gender and race-motivated abortions are acts of discrimination, fair enough? I just want to establish our similarities.

I will say I lean pro choice.

I知 sure you have your reasons. I知 pregnant with #11 and am thinking about this topic of saving the children a lot lately. Could it be at all influenced by hormones? I feel closer to all unborn at a time like this.

To insert the race card I feel is heating the temperature of the race issue in America

But-but Kamala Harris says...

Honestly, you all can leave it if you want, but the left is losing votes over the genocide of poor and minorities Trump will have the pro-choice paranoia to thank for sealing it.

When people are ready and willing to petition for law in this case I may be more apt to give an opinion
As for now we do not need discord DU is recovering and this topic would be better on it's own thread

How can we be having a thread where we are discussing woke issues yet not discuss discrimination and the consequences to pregnancy?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:

understood. key words there being "thought was behind the ruling"

She clarified this at the end of the quote which you didnt include ie:

"then I realized my perception was wrong"

what you did, albeit without knowing (?) Was use a half truth, or what snopes called a mostly truth  as a tool to further your thoughts/ stance on what you call racially motivated abortions

while there may be much evidence to support racially motivated sterilization. racially motivated abortion is a bit more of a grey area, mostly because for the most part they are voluntary

in that sense the term "racially motivated abortion" is illogical 'cept maybe in cases where a woman aborted a baby because of its colour which to be fair would be a feat in itself  because as I understand it ultrasound is yet to predict a baby's colour  

so, what does "racially motivated abortion" mean exactly

Imagine a woman with a white boyfriend who realizes she痴 gotten pregnant with an old flame, who is black. Only she knows. But due to anxiety over the child痴 color, she aborts.

One in five children from married relationships are from covert affairs.
Therefore, racial blending would be a 電ead giveaway. It痴 prejudice that murders.

cabcool
cabcool
Fire of Insight
Jamaica
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 400

EdibleWords said:

Ok. I pick a woman from 2020.

My girlfriend laughed when I said what I wanted.

添ou are black! Black girls will never be models. She stopped quickly and her expression became more sympathetic.

I was angry. Tearing my gaze away down into my eyes in the coffee cup, they were as beautiful as everyone said. My blonde boyfriend loves my eyes. He never hits me unlike her ex-boyfriend did - who痴 dad sadly didn稚 teach him better because he was never there.

His parents love me. I wish I could say the same of my parents about him. My uncle loves him, but he痴 from Africa. South Africa, but he always encourages me to just say Africa, like America is many states, but one. He痴 a pan-African. He痴 more open with me about these things than with my folks because we agree on politics these days.

I僧 voting for Trump, and so is he. Gone is the America who pretends the KKK can be ignored. Now, because of Trump, they are officially domestic terrorists.

Helping him at his thriving business on the edge of town, I told my uncle later that day what my friend said. Motioning me to sit in his golf cart before he drove us off his green he said, 添ou are an American! With the biggest, most beautiful dark brown eyes and strong bone structure. Your skin is flawless like your mother痴. Go for it! I moved here because it is the land of opportunity, so I could build my dreams and take those advantages back home!

He also plans to take us back to Africa with him when he is ready. He tried talking with my parents about this desire last week for the first time. Mom and Dad are scared of the idea. They don稚 feel like they will fit in, as they only speak English. But I知 excited!

They all agree it will be culture shock, and it sounds scary but I always love a good thrill! Next year my parents will let me visit with my uncle and his kids during summer break. They hope I値l realize how much easier American culture is. Instead I will learn and bring home my confidence and experience and I really think Uncle and I will break them! They don稚 realize how stubborn we can be!

I was warned, though. Even my uncle wonders if I will get the career of my dreams where we move. It might be more like settling. Lots of hard work, stumbling through awkward and even dangerous language confusion. South Africa has seen a lot of violence. This is where Uncle might suggest that we be open to other areas of Africa and remember, she is one, and she will be, again. But I was really hoping we could see my uncle痴 home town. Sadly, it is on an unstable border. Maybe in ten years. Peace is spreading across the world. I have more hope today than ever before.

Lately, though, it痴 been weird. I saw a man who was wearing blue (who looked too much like my dad for comfort) getting assaulted and called unbelievable names by white college kids who were trying to 電ox him.

I try not to let anything scare me, but I知 feeling nervous about the street activism these days. And then I saw a skinny guy with earrings in a pink shirt being screamed at because he had on a pink MAGA hat. One girl even threw her drink at him and called him bad word meaning - a bundle of sticks. You know the name. I知 sickened. Some white teens attacked my boyfriend yesterday and said he was a racist, to which I shouted, 塗e痴 my boy, F-off!

They screamed back 塗is parents have a flag like a bunch of fascists! One of them pushed him. I got so mad I jumped and grabbed her hair, throwing her to the ground. She didn稚 dare hit me. I got to go on a field trip because I知 BIPOC. It wasn稚 a minority field trip, but the white kids in my class only - were excluded. Teacher痴 idea.

Suddenly I felt bad for her and got up. She痴 annoying and wrong as can be but she痴 trying to do the right thing and now I have too much power.

The teacher steps in. Only asking me how I was. I said nothing to get the brat in trouble because only she would be punished with detention. I壇 seen it before. She was too privileged to get away with anything. My stomach turning, I suddenly really wanted to leave America even more.

Wonderful to have your voice weighing in here, EW!
Thank you for your entry.  I will take a closer look and share my feedback with you in a little while.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
Joined 7th Jan 2018

cabcool said:

Wonderful to have your voice weighing in here, EW!
Thank you for your entry.  I will take a closer look and share my feedback with you in a little while.

Thank you, so much! Glad to look forward to it!

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13661

EdibleWords said:

Imagine a woman with a white boyfriend who realizes she痴 gotten pregnant with an old flame, who is black. Only she knows. But due to anxiety over the child痴 color, she aborts.

One in five children from married relationships are from covert affairs.
Therefore, racial blending would be a 電ead giveaway. It痴 prejudice that murders.

ok, so we're kinda clutching at assumptions or presumptions here. I mean even in the case you've highlighted the chances of the woman having a baby of different colour is what ? 50/50 ? depending on whose Gene's are the strongest

there are statistics which show the breakdown of family in some communities gave rise to a higher rate of crime and a higher rate of abortion

cannot blame the government on women (and men) being pernicious and the woman's subsequent choice to abort

also, here's a news flash: the left and right are at a heightened state of war. there is no mutual understanding. they are litrally frothing at the mouth and more  when faced with each other on the streets: protests / counter protests

It's only going to get worse in the coming  weeks.

also, congrats on the bun in your oven.

One in five children from married relationships are from covert affairs

I could not find any stats to support that. I mean, you've 10 children going on eleven, in theory two of your kids are from affairs

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:

ok, so we're kinda clutching at assumptions or presumptions here. I mean even in the case you've highlighted the chances of the woman having a baby of different colour is what ? 50/50 ? depending on whose Gene's are the strongest

there are statistics which show the breakdown of family in some communities gave rise to a higher rate of crime and a higher rate of abortion

cannot blame the government on women (and men) being pernicious and the woman's subsequent choice to abort

also, here's a news flash: the left and right are at a heightened state of war. there is no mutual understanding. they are litrally frothing at the mouth and more  when faced with each other on the streets: protests / counter protests

It's only going to get worse in the coming  weeks.

also, congrats on the bun in your oven.

One in five children from married relationships are from covert affairs

I could not find any stats to support that. I mean, you've 10 children going on eleven, in theory two of your kids are from affairs

No, because 40% cheat but I don稚. Many don稚. Married as a goody-two shoes..

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I知 gonna edit in a full response but I知 dealing with home improvements right now. Thank you for the response, Lep!

Here痴 the edited add on:

Women who know they cheated  with any number of colors know that white genes are recessive, but also an Asian woman痴 child also would be obviously visibly blended if so.

If job loss causes breakdown of families, divorce, poverty, crime and a higher rate of abortion, clearly these are all bad fruits. All from discrimination from social engineers and city planners and other leaders neglecting, laundering charitable money and tax-pork-barreling.

Yes. We can. We developed family courts, child labor laws and other regulations to protect vulnerable populations. Government is abetting racist/sexist discrimination on children if elective abortion is allowed.

As to the war comment; words started the war, only words can end it! Our merging goals are our bridge to peace!

Thanks for the congrats! We are thrilled!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Before this proverbial shit is flung against the slander-reputations-after-death by conspiracy groups:

Fact check: Ruth Bader Ginsburg quote on pedophilia is made up

A quote attributed to the late Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg has resurfaced online following her death on Sept. 18, 2020. The quote is unfounded.

The New York Times reported in August that followers of the conspiracy theory have been sharing the hashtag  全aveTheChildren 
and 全aveOurChildren, taking resources away from genuine child trafficking hotlines and groups working to tackle this issue (here).

These posts offer no date or source for their quote. Fact-checkers have debunked this false quote in the past (here, here, here), usually noting it was presented in conjunction with or built on the false claim that Bader-Ginsburg sought to lower the age of consent to 12 years old.

Crowdtangle says the pedophilia quote was first shared on public Facebook pages in early July 2020, while the age of consent quote was first shared around November 2019.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-fabricated-rbg-pedophilia-q-idUSKBN26J29S

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3507

Ahavati said:Before this proverbial shit is flung against the slander-reputations-after-death by conspiracy groups:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-fabricated-rbg-pedophilia-q-idUSKBN26J29S

The depths people go in politics is lower than the river Styx.

Anyone who creates memes like this or shares them is in for a hurt train full of Karma in their next life.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

The depths people go in politics is lower than the river Styx.

Anyone who creates memes like this or shares them is in for a hurt train full of Karma in their next life.

Or this one. . .

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead

Go to page:
Go to: