Forum Posts: 2993

one person said he heard the officers shout “Police”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/breonna-taylor-police-killing.html

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

How do you all feel about the low charges for the attempted execution of police in Louisville during the protests?

https://www.infowars.com/louisville-blm-protester-only-charged-with-assault-wanton-endangerment-for-shooting-line-of-police-officers-injuring-two/

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

runaway-mindtrain said:Proof is in the investigation and body cams...The differences between the media story and the truth is just another ploy to stir racial tension in an election year... More proof is the absolute lack of media attention in 2019,  2018 and 2017 of this subject. Even more proof will the media dropping their supposed concern for poor white people and minorities in November after the election. None the less people will believe what ever fits their spoonfed narrative ...One thing I despise is arrogant white leftist "acting" like they care currently when they said nothing, did not protest or raise their commie fists for the last three years. It shows that hypocrites and true freedom loving Americans are the real warring tribes which has nothing to do with the racist use of color as a weapon against political opponents as they "claim' to stand for justice....Fuck black and white supremacists and their commie lackeys...

I must disagree Mindtrain 
Investigations can be biased they can be flawed.

Body cams are edited,  altered,  turned on and off all the time with a "glitch" as an excuse .
We cannot rely on those as proof 

I do agree,  racial tension is purposely spawned and fed to the people by media and others due to it being an election year.

I do not agree the lack of media attention in previous years is "proof" of anything .

And their dropping their concern as you say after the election is not proof, for they will have a new ball to play with .

People will agree with whatever their spoon-fed narrative is that includes you and I, we all have our favorite menus that we eat from 

As far as left and right go that has been so twisted over the years we have center-left far left, left of center, 

Go back to the difference between a Republic and Democracy

A Republic is a state in which supreme power is held by the people 

Where the government works for the people that is the core values of America we don't have anything close to that any longer 

There are some key dates that changed what America was all about 

That is a huge convo we could discuss on the Gov thread unless Johnny agrees to blow it out on here

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:How do you all feel about the low charges for the attempted execution of police in Louisville during the protests?

https://www.infowars.com/louisville-blm-protester-only-charged-with-assault-wanton-endangerment-for-shooting-line-of-police-officers-injuring-two/

I'm sorry Edible sister I don't follow info wars or Fox I will search for another link

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

I'm sorry Edible sister I don't follow info wars or Fox I will search for another link

The man accused of shooting the two officers, 26-year-old Larynzo Johnson, "has been charged with two counts of assault in the first degree and 14 counts of wanton endangerment — all directed against police officers," interim police Chief Robert Schroeder said during a news conference Thursday morning.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-protests-for-racial-justice/2020/09/24/916522645/louisville-update-man-is-charged-with-shooting-police-officers-during-protests

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Val do you think it is time for us to end racially motivated abortion? I think the left and the right need to talk. NOW.

Not to mention other bigoted motives that are used to bully women into getting an abortion...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Quote is misinterpreted:

"Ginsburg: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the Court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-roe-v-wade/

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:Quote is misinterpreted:

"Ginsburg: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the Court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-roe-v-wade/

What about what I’m saying is untrue?

I’m only using it in reference to the ZPG racist ideology that RBG thought was behind the ruling.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Exclusive: The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump extending over more than two decades. It shows his finances under stress, beset by losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes, and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

Raise your hand if you've paid more taxes than Trump over the last decade. . .

👋

LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:Exclusive: The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump extending over more than two decades. It shows his finances under stress, beset by losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes, and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

👋

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

It was only a matter of time.

And now it comes to light at a most inopportune time for him by no one's doing but his own.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:Val do you think it is time for us to end racially motivated abortion? I think the left and the right need to talk. NOW.

Not to mention other bigoted motives that are used to bully women into getting an abortion...

I feel I'm being baited with this question
I also feel it's a loaded question.
Abortion is a highly sensitive issue for me, for reasons not mentioned below.
I have had an abortion in 1981 it was a personal choice that I have come to terms with so I don't mind divulging that info here
However I do not rally for either side.
I will say I lean pro choice.
To insert the race card I feel is heating the temperature of the race issue in America
When people are ready and willing to petition for law in this case I may be more apt to give an opinion
As for now we do not need discord DU is recovering and this topic would be better on it's own thread

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

It was only a matter of time.

And now it comes to light at a most inopportune time for him by no one's doing but his own.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Funny; my losses have a limit. . .

Doesn't this verify what a horrible businessman he is?

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

Funny; my losses have a limit. . .

Doesn't this verify what a horrible businessman he is?

It certainly does, but to others like him, its adapt or die and screw anyone else in the fallout.

Now we know why he wanted to be President. The pension and insurance benefits.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:Exclusive: The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump extending over more than two decades. It shows his finances under stress, beset by losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes, and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

👋

Thats how the rich get richer
When I owned my business my tax man charged 2k per year to do our taxes he was above board and highly truthful
He knew how to juggle money and knew tax laws

It's all about profit / loss
We would make huge purchases in Nov/Dec
sometimes return the item in Jan./Feb  
profit / loss
When his payments become due I'm sure he has a plan
Besides there is no such thing as the paper dollar it's all credit

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015