Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

GREAT interview with the incomparable Dan Rather, a man who has seen a thing or two.

“For a long time, it just seemed the movement toward any progress on civil rights was so tiny as to be barely perceptible. It was more like a great amount of snow that moves along so slowly you don’t even know it’s moving.

But then there’s an avalanche.”

'One of The Low Points in American History': Dan Rather Goes Long on Our Defining Moment

In a wide-ranging interview, the legendary reporter gives a clinic on journalism, its intersection with politics, civil rights, and the future of American culture.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34125163/dan-rather-interview-trump-journalism-election-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1H87YYJPg32Ej5Dp2_YNUcToRf-qrabQzdtfswfPyXYWDHFE-RlBk3tXs

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

We need to end elective abortion because it hides a multitude of hate crime motivated killings. It’s genocide.

I want to see the conversation continue - I believe the Left and Right are banding together because black lives matter to us all.

❤️Because black lives matter all lives matter. Amen?❤️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:GREAT interview with the incomparable Dan Rather, a man who has seen a thing or two.

“For a long time, it just seemed the movement toward any progress on civil rights was so tiny as to be barely perceptible. It was more like a great amount of snow that moves along so slowly you don’t even know it’s moving.

But then there’s an avalanche.”

'One of The Low Points in American History': Dan Rather Goes Long on Our Defining Moment

In a wide-ranging interview, the legendary reporter gives a clinic on journalism, its intersection with politics, civil rights, and the future of American culture.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34125163/dan-rather-interview-trump-journalism-election-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1H87YYJPg32Ej5Dp2_YNUcToRf-qrabQzdtfswfPyXYWDHFE-RlBk3tXs

He is older than some dirt roads, and free to say whatever the hell he wants.

And is a force to be reckoned with.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

And is a force to be reckoned with.

I'll never forget the Nixon moment. . .

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Guys! The Left and the Right have merging goals now!

The Left and Right want to bear arms. Left and Right want to save the children and are mostly done fighting.
Left and Right want better media content; want more fairness and transparency.
Left and Right oppose the KKK and call them terrorists!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

EdibleWords said:True facts about Breonna Taylor

She wasn’t asleep, she was standing behind her boyfriend
Boyfriend shot first
Landlord heard loud knocking announcing the police
She was involved in crime including a homicide investigation at one point.

Proof , please ?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Blackwolf said:

Proof , please ?

Who are you talking to?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:

Proof , please ?

Proof is always good,
but to me in this case,
it shouldn't matter.
The officer was charged, for shooting,  or behaving recklessly with his firearm.
The concern, for the courts,  was for the people in the other apartments.

Who were the people in the apartments?
Had they been investigated for alleged homicide,  or an alleged involvement with drugs?

Did one of the women in the other apartments have a boyfriend,  who was awakened by the noise,  and did he grab
his gun?

Did the people in the other apartments flee,
into their hallway during the commotion ?
Did these people react like anyone would have reacted when cops bust into your apartment ?

Like George Floyd,  it does not matter to me,  if the victim was an alleged criminal, or had ties with criminality.
They are the victim of poor judgment on the part of the police officers
They officer should be held accountable

If a drug dealer had entered her apartment and began firing as the officer did he would have been charged with murder
Knock or no knock guilty or not guilty
He killed her!!  

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Ahavati said:

Who are you talking to?

Who I quoted , and who answered me...

Edible Words...

Her assertion , I wish to check on...

I do not believe what she is implying ,
yet I am willing to give it a chance...

Did you block her ?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Proof is always good,
but to me in this case,
it shouldn't matter.
The officer was charged, for shooting,  or behaving recklessly with his firearm.
The concern, for the courts,  was for the people in the other apartments.

Who were the people in the apartments?
Had they been investigated for alleged homicide,  or an alleged involvement with drugs?

Did one of the women in the other apartments have a boyfriend,  who was awakened by the noise,  and did he grab
his gun?

Did the people in the other apartments flee,
into their hallway during the commotion ?
Did these people react like anyone would have reacted when cops bust into your apartment ?

Like George Floyd,  it does not matter to me,  if the victim was an alleged criminal, or had ties with criminality.
They are the victim of poor judgment on the part of the police officers
They officer should be held accountable

If a drug dealer had entered her apartment and began firing as the officer did he would have been charged with murder
Knock or no knock guilty or not guilty
He killed her!!  

I agree , Val...

Yet I am willing to try again , with Edible , at least *once*...

I shall see what ***facts*** she has to back up her stance...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I can't see her ( not complaining ).

Val, I agree. Blaming and shaming the victim of a senseless murder is like blaming a rape victim because she wore a certain outfit and got into some kind of trouble years ago.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Okay Edible , make it simple...

Please give me a site , or repost it yourself , that does not mess
with my computer , or is on a site that flows easily , and I do
not have to mess with size to read...otherwise , forget it...

You may like those kind of sites...not me !

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think it's been accepted Brianna was standing in the hallway when she was shot. it's been proved the main suspect the police were looking for was already found in a different house before Brianna's house was raided.

its been proved neither Brianna nor her boyfriend were involved with drugs (though she did go out with the main suspect briefly some years back)

it's been accepted Brianna's boyfriend fired one shot from the hallway allegedly hitting one officer in the leg, it is also alleged one the two officers who returned 40 shots hit their colleague in the leg by accident

I read a full fact check of this last night. I'll try find it.

I've been of the belief Brianna was shot while she slept since the story broke. these revelations came as a bit of a surprise to say the least

I'll try find the article

It should make little difference where the lady was when she was shot. The house was listed as a soft raid ( one which the police expected little to no trouble at)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.savannahnow.com/news/20200924/fact-checking-8-myths-in-breonna-taylor-case-was-she-asleep-when-police-shot-her-is-there-body-cam-footage%3ftemplate=ampart

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 752

Proof is in the investigation and body cams...The differences between the media story and the truth is just another ploy to stir racial tension in an election year... More proof is the absolute lack of media attention in 2019,  2018 and 2017 of this subject. Even more proof will the media dropping their supposed concern for poor white people and minorities in November after the election. None the less people will believe what ever fits their spoonfed narrative ...One thing I despise is arrogant white leftist "acting" like they care currently when they said nothing, did not protest or raise their commie fists for the last three years. It shows that hypocrites and true freedom loving Americans are the real warring tribes which has nothing to do with the racist use of color as a weapon against political opponents as they "claim' to stand for justice....Fuck black and white supremacists and their commie lackeys...

Go to page:
Go to: