Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

JohnnyBlaze said:

Exactly.

Use your Freedom of Speech wisely, because stuff like this BACKFIRES as the facts are then introduced for everyone to read.

They can diss and trash all they want, but I refuse to lower myself to that level.  I am so sick of negativity.

A town I used to live in had a three or four-term female mayor who strictly ran her campaigns positive. She absolutely refused to refute any negative claims her male opponents threw at her each election. She focused on the beauty and positive of the city and its people, and what they could all accomplish together.

By Gosh she won too, every single time, until SHE retired from service.  I think it was three four-year terms for a total of twelve years. She was a doozy.

I'm kinda there now. Yawn to the bloodletting.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

They can diss and trash all they want, but I refuse to lower myself to that level.  I am so sick of negativity.

A town I used to live in had a three or four-term female mayor who strictly ran her campaigns positive. She absolutely refused to refute any negative claims her male opponents threw at her each election. She focused on the beauty and positive of the city and its people, and what they could all accomplish together.

By Gosh she won too, every single time, until SHE retired from service.  I think it was three four-year terms for a total of twelve years. She was a doozy.

I'm kinda there now. Yawn to the bloodletting.

That's how Obama ran his campaigns.

Now he has the luxury of being critical, yet rarely is.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

That's how Obama ran his campaigns.

Now he has the luxury of being critical, yet rarely is.

He was above it. Though, I will NEVER forget that ^!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:* waves *

Does a C-SPAN Video [ out of context, of course ]  Show Joe Biden ‘Confessing to Bribery’?

The U.S. may have pushed for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor, but not for the reasons implied in a video clip.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/c-span-video-joe-biden-ukraine/

Short answer: No.
. Out of context or not Johnny he said it .
I know you don't support Bidens capabilities his policies are questionable also Not wanting g to vote for Trump is not a reason to vote for Biden
Kamala has some questionable incidents in her past also We are not perfect but to be POTUS or VPOTUS we need to be above board in our actions these two are not .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:. Out of context or not Johnny he said it .
I know you don't support Bidens capabilities his policies are questionable also Not wanting g to vote for Trump is not a reason to vote for Biden
Kamala has some questionable incidents in her past also We are not perfect but to be POTUS or VPOTUS we need to be above board in our actions these two are not .

Yes; yes, it is.

But, seriously, it is what it is regardless of whether we want it or not. Our two choices are to continue on this path or attempt to forge a new one. I am choosing the new one ( although, in all honesty, I don't think it will be much different - it's politics, after all ).  

There is nothing you can do or say to change my mind. I'm not being closedminded, because, you see, I've lived the last four years, and if there's any way possible, I want to avoid another four of its reign.

May the best man win.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

He was above it. Though, I will NEVER forget that ^!

. This is confidence with class
Don't have to prove myself I just am

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:. Out of context or not Johnny he said it .

You don't rehire the same carpenters to finish building your house if the walls keep collapsing before the roof is installed.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

Exactly.

Use your Freedom of Speech wisely, because stuff like this BACKFIRES as the facts are then introduced for everyone to read.

I do not support Trump,  and I was not  slamming Biden. I was presenting facts as they were presented to me through research.  CSPAN had the clip because everyone else removed it
It was edited to focus on the point not to take it out of context. . The point was or is that it was an illegal shady deal period,  there was no need to view the remainder of the video it was not relevant .
I  did post this on my political thread but I also shared it with you.
Ahavati you are so good at picking shit apart and exposing the BS or fake truth
I assumed you would have seen the lies straight away
It is damming   evidence against the candidate for POTUS yet you didn't reveal anything to prove it to be wrong
You are like a litmus test for truth
If there is anything false you will spot it but you didn't
Instead you got defensive I'm not attacking you or your choice for President but we know he is not your honest choice Why do we have to settle because there isn't anyone better to vote for
I will run home to my thread now as suggested I will display the good and the bad about both I mean there has to be something right

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

You don't rehire the same carpenters to finish building your house if the walls keep collapsing before the roof is installed.

I am not a Trump supporter
You don't put your trust
Your future, the future of America
Into a man who has admitted to be guilty of bribery and brag about it
Just as you don't put your trust in a man who says" just grab em by the pussy " as Trump did
We don't have to settle  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Val, I did present facts contrary to what you posted. I watched your video and then searched for the full context, then searched for the status of the investigation, or whether or not any charges had been brought. I made my decision based on that research. This issue with Ukraine has been going on since 2016, and been investigated ad nauseum, with nothing illegal being uncovered. That is a fact, and one you apparently don't want to see. But now that Biden is a presidential candidate it's one huge rigmarole.  

I didn't say nor think you were attacking Biden. I merely suggested that instead of posting negatives, let's post positives. My mind is made up because there is no way in hell or high water I will ever vote Trump. No way.  There is no other choice right now. I will not abstain from voting this year; there is too much at risk.

I am not wasting anymore time on what you post as far as negatives, particularly when you rely on Fox News.

My proposal was one of positives among negatives in this election year. Carry on however you choose. I choose positivity because I am DONE.

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

I only see his pro-segregation voting record in the '70s stating he did not want a "racial jungle" by mixing races in buses and schools. Not just spoke of his racism but VOTED that way. Democrats and current leftist use race fear mongering to cover up their own racism but also to project it upon others. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Geobells..."Project you crimes upon your enemy while you are committing them to cause confusion"- Trotsky...."If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"- Joe Biden...Kamala Harris first Indian-American elected to the U.S Senate in 2016. Now transformed into a "black" candidate to help keep minorities voting for the democrat mental plantation. Lies...lies...lies but that is what the slave party does... and will get the majority of the minority vote because liberals here and throughout the country and those that control the internet will lie...lie....lie to stay in control of the plantation. ....I, however, know the goddamn truth.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:I only see his pro-segregation voting record in the '70s stating he did not want a "racial jungle" by mixing races in buses and schools. Not just spoke of his racism but VOTED that way. Democrats and current leftist use race fear mongering to cover up their own racism but also to project it upon others. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Geobells..."Project you crimes upon your enemy while you are committing them to cause confusion"- Trotsky...."If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"- Joe Biden...Kamala Harris first Indian-American elected to the U.S Senate in 2016. Now transformed into a "black" candidate to help keep minorities voting for the democrat mental plantation. Lies...lies...lies but that is what the slave party does... and will get the majority of the minority vote because liberals here and throughout the country and those that control the internet will lie...lie....lie to stay in control of the plantation. ....I, however, know the goddamn truth.

Joe Biden apologizes for comments about segregationists [ made 40 years ago ] after weeks of criticism

[ Insert 50 million links about the apology from left, right, and in between sources here ]

See, the proof is in the pudding, in that he was Obama's VP. Obama is black, btw.

Somewhere in this thread, or perhaps it was a poem comment, I said I supported and shouted "All Lives Matter" every time someone shouted "Black Lives Matter". That was a mistake, and wrong. I admitted that and apologized for it. But someone like you, Jeff, would dig that past mistake out of the trashcan and lob it against me if I supported something you didn't, in hopes to destroy my credibility.

Forgiveness is the difference between you and I. And that is the "goddamn truth".

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

I do not support Trump,  and I was not  slamming Biden. I was presenting facts as they were presented to me through research.  CSPAN had the clip because everyone else removed it
It was edited to focus on the point not to take it out of context. . The point was or is that it was an illegal shady deal period,  there was no need to view the remainder of the video it was not relevant .
I  did post this on my political thread but I also shared it with you.
Ahavati you are so good at picking shit apart and exposing the BS or fake truth
I assumed you would have seen the lies straight away
It is damming   evidence against the candidate for POTUS yet you didn't reveal anything to prove it to be wrong
You are like a litmus test for truth
If there is anything false you will spot it but you didn't
Instead you got defensive I'm not attacking you or your choice for President but we know he is not your honest choice Why do we have to settle because there isn't anyone better to vote for
I will run home to my thread now as suggested I will display the good and the bad about both I mean there has to be something right

Valeriyabeyond said:By his own admission, then Vice President Joe Biden used
upwards of $1 billion of US government loan guarantees as
a bribe to threaten the Ukraine government to immediately
terminate the Prosecutor General who was investigating
the corrupt practices of Burisma Holdings, as well as the
involvement of board director Hunter Biden.  This criminal
act constitutes a federal felony crime and disqualifies Biden
from holding public office.

https://youtu.be/rnIPw_Who7E

Video of him addmitting his guilt

Ahavati said:Val, I did present facts contrary to what you posted. I watched your video and then searched for the full context, then searched for the status of the investigation, or whether or not any charges had been brought. I made my decision based on that research. This issue with Ukraine has been going on since 2016, and been investigated ad nauseum, with nothing illegal being uncovered. That is a fact, and one you apparently don't want to see. But now that Biden is a presidential candidate it's one huge rigmarole.  

I didn't say nor think you were attacking Biden. I merely suggested that instead of posting negatives, let's post positives. My mind is made up because there is no way in hell or high water I will ever vote Trump. No way.  There is no other choice right now. I will not abstain from voting this year; there is too much at risk.

I am not wasting anymore time on what you post as far as negatives, particularly when you rely on Fox News.

My proposal was one of positives among negatives in this election year. Carry on however you choose. I choose positivity because I am DONE.

I think she meant to say it was a "federal baloney crime" .....

Now that I could sink my teeth into.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

runaway-mindtrain said:I only see his pro-segregation voting record in the '70s stating he did not want a "racial jungle" by mixing races in buses and schools. Not just spoke of his racism but VOTED that way. Democrats and current leftist use race fear mongering to cover up their own racism but also to project it upon others. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Geobells..."Project you crimes upon your enemy while you are committing them to cause confusion"- Trotsky...."If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"- Joe Biden...Kamala Harris first Indian-American elected to the U.S Senate in 2016. Now transformed into a "black" candidate to help keep minorities voting for the democrat mental plantation. Lies...lies...lies but that is what the slave party does... and will get the majority of the minority vote because liberals here and throughout the country and those that control the internet will lie...lie....lie to stay in control of the plantation. ....I, however, know the goddamn truth.

Thank you for sharing your accusations and projections.

Ahavati said:

Joe Biden apologizes for comments about segregationists [ made 40 years ago ] after weeks of criticism

[ Insert 50 million links about the apology from left, right, and in between sources here ]

See, the proof is in the pudding, in that he was Obama's VP. Obama is black, btw.

Somewhere in this thread, or perhaps it was a poem comment, I said I supported and shouted "All Lives Matter" every time someone shouted "Black Lives Matter". That was a mistake, and wrong. I admitted that and apologized for it. But someone like you, Jeff, would dig that past mistake out of the trashcan and lob it against me if I supported something you didn't, in hopes to destroy my credibility.

Forgiveness is the difference between you and I. And that is the "goddamn truth".

poet Anonymous

Feeling a little embarrassed to be an Eminem fan at the moment, considering certain teenagers and their comments.
But everyone is allowed an opinion; like Snoop is snitch, and where is 2pac in his top ten?
A lot of men salty, and we know it’s either one of two things; because he’s white, or he’s still alive.

No-one is beating Eminem. Even when I’m long gone, and the future generations arise. No one is doing it.

Go to page:
Go to: