Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 247

Like 2019 when white democrats protested against police brutality .... Oh wait!!!...That didn't happen because it wasn't an election year and no one had told them to be upset in the media and their handheld brainwashing devices. Just like 2016 election, the last time democrats acted like they cared for minorites, to in fact spread fear to keep the same minorities on their plantation. An old game of disinformation played ever since we took away Jim Crow and their other tools. Ooppssee! The full video body cam of Floyd is now been leaked and it shows clearly this was edited to set up a race narritive to cause just such the effect as we have seen. The tremendous destruction of life and property so white democrats controlling the media can fuck over the country during an election year is fully exposed. The blood is on their hands. The faux moral superior strut from the slave party that once again have spread hate and death is beyond disgusting and will be dealt with by real citizens in short order. The racists in the country have shown themselves as democrat time and time again. While blaming everyone else like the mafia. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Geobells

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

runaway-mindtrain said:Like 2019 when white democrats protested against police brutality .... Oh wait!!!...That didn't happen because it wasn't an election year and no one had told them to be upset in the media and their handheld brainwashing devices. Just like 2016 election, the last time democrats acted like they cared for minorites, to in fact spread fear to keep the same minorities on their plantation. An old game of disinformation played ever since we took away Jim Crow and their other tools. Ooppssee! The full video body cam of Floyd is now been leaked and it shows clearly this was edited to set up a race narritive to cause just such the effect as we have seen. The tremendous destruction of life and property so white democrats controlling the media can fuck over the country during an election year is fully exposed. The blood is on their hands. The faux moral superior strut from the slave party that once again have spread hate and death is beyond disgusting and will be dealt with by real citizens in short order. The racists in the country have shown themselves as democrat time and time again. While blaming everyone else like the mafia. "Accuse your opponent of that which you are guilty"- Joseph Geobells

Right.

Someone used Photoshop to make Floyd look black.

Gotcha.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2627

Runaway , your skewed , incorrect , and flawed diatribe ,
makes me aware once again , why we of the North Coast
of California , never , ( or extremely rarely ) venture inland
to the area just north of San Francisco...

There are some very good people there , but also a crew
of crazy , mind warped Republicans , who have mouthfuls
of voluminous mental vomit to spill , literally shaming the
rest of our intelligent , and free born and bred population...

Your posts , ( though a great poet ) remind me why I stay
in the redwoods and by the north coast ocean , free from
the craziness of the diatribe of political pillory , and the
maladjusted mentality of those who choose to eschew
and espouse false narratives to attempt to direct true
thought and consciousness of the populace...

Thank you for the reminder this morning...

Time to go to look at the waves , and hear their sweet
song of freedom , crashing upon the shores...:)




Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
89awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7460

JohnnyBlaze said:

Right.

Someone used Photoshop to make Floyd look black.

Gotcha.


Ahavati said:

[ . . . ]

Secondly, what a small individual who feels he must continually debase, in grand sweeping generalizations, a party of individuals in order to elevate himself and his beliefs.  


Arcanus
Arcanus
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th June 2020
Forum Posts: 31

I love to see you Americans arguing among yourselves, denouncing each other for holding opposing views and being uncivil.  Truly your civil war is unending.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2627

Arcanus said:I love to see you Americans arguing among yourselves, denouncing each other for holding opposing views and being uncivil.  Truly your civil war is unending.

Yes , you make that clear in your "poetic intro" :

"But I enjoy laughing at other people's stupidity."

( what *you* consider other's stupidity... )

Interesting you claim it...

So , Johnny , Ahavati , anything to bring up new ?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

Blackwolf said:

Yes , you make that clear in your "poetic intro" :

"But I enjoy laughing at other people's stupidity."

( what *you* consider other's stupidity... )

Interesting you claim it...

So , Johnny , Ahavati , anything to bring up new ?


Been taking care of a sick cat and editing poems in my spare moments ... I have no idea what's going on lately. Had you not alerted me to the Beirut explosion, I probably would have missed that.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2627

Sorry about your sick cat...

I wonder how any animals dealt with the Beirut explosion ?

Can you imagine being a bird flying overhead at that moment ?

Or a cat ?

https://youtu.be/7Fwpj27hlP4

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

Blackwolf said:Sorry about your sick cat...

I wonder how any animals dealt with the Beirut explosion ?

Can you imagine being a bird flying overhead at that moment ?

Or a cat ?

https://youtu.be/7Fwpj27hlP4


Thank you.

Heck, I can't even imagine being a human. That was unreal. About the closest thing for me was being hit by a Ford Bronco.

An airborne bird I think would fare better than a cat being caught in a collapsing structure. But I'm talking out of my ass.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2627

LOL...

Yeah , but the cat's "angel" could be called "Fe - Line Air"...

You were hit by a Ford Bronco ?

Okay , that is another story...;)

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

Blackwolf said:LOL...

Yeah , but the cat's "angel" could be called "Fe - Line Air"...

You were hit by a Ford Bronco ?

Okay , that is another story...;)


LOL

Yeah, I was 14 at the time ... managed to remove its passenger mirror with my head at 55 mph .....

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2627

JohnnyBlaze said:

LOL

Yeah, I was 14 at the time ... managed to remove its passenger mirror with my head at 55 mph .....


...LOL...

Forgive me...lol...

But now I understand where all those
varied poetry personalities come from...

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

Blackwolf said:

...LOL...

Forgive me...lol...

But now I understand where all those
varied poetry personalities come from...


That very well could be the reason.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3314

Twitter, Facebook Remove Trump Post Over False Claim About Children And COVID-19

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/05/899558311/facebook-removes-trump-post-over-false-claim-about-children-and-covid-19

Both Twitter and Facebook have removed a post shared by President Trump for breaking their rules against spreading coronavirus misinformation.

Twitter temporarily blocked the Trump election campaign account from tweeting until it removed a post with a video clip from a Fox News interview from Wednesday morning, in which the president urged schools to reopen, falsely claiming that children are "almost immune from this disease."

Facebook also removed a post containing the same video from Trump's personal page. Both Facebook and Twitter said the post violated their rules on COVID-19 misinformation.


Seemed more appropriate here than in the Covid 19 thread.

Mislead the public and your bullshit gets deleted. Hardly censorship as claimed by Trump supporters in an uproar.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13567

DaddyPhantom

I'm not impressed with #BlackLivesMatter, but why should I be? I'm strictly Underground and, I believe that certain things that started "Underground" should remain that way "The revolution will not be televised"  
(Gil Scott-Heron).

Hullo and welcome

I was thinking about what you've said. struck me that it must be difficult at times to hold a view. not just because the danger of outside anger / aggression, but also there's the potential of the mother of battles in the mind. not necessarily your specific view, but it got me thinking.






What happened to the Black Panthers? It was called Coin-Tel-Pro. That's what happened. That movement was infiltrated, then controlled by the very forces that it was fighting.  What happened to Hip Hop Culture when corporations got involved? What happened when they TRIED to monopolize the Punk Movement?


I remember break dance broke out onto the streets. while I didnt jump into it myself, I did enjoy seeing crews pop up outside shopping centers doing their mad thing. and I loved the music which came with it. I agree about certain movements though

I think, in context of  the system, The black Panthers were far too dangerous not to be infiltrated and destroyed. might not be fair to imply coin-tell-pro was the only factor in its demise. I read an article some time ago which
suggested MLK jnr also had a number of enemies within.

my first brush with hip-hop was the sugarhill gang. I remember watching a news special about the culture which had been thriving beneath the surface. It was fresh, had attitude, and addressed stuff like police brutality and drugs, morals etc which wasnt present in everyday mainstream culture


might be arguable movies like New Jack city and others of its genre done more harm than good and may tie into your thoughts about corporate band wagon-ing



George Soros donated hundreds of millions to #BlackLivesMatter. Now it's on NBA Tour Buses. Everywhere you look, there's a #BlackLivesMatter poster, sticker, or advertisement. You can't force people to think a certain way. When you do, the passive racist suddenly becomes aggressive. That is basic American Sociology, and you see it happening every day. "Karen" or "Becky" used to be pretty chill before people thought they could force "Change" down their throats.


if you look at the Orange revolution, Arab spring, Tokyo, Ukraine, Russia, Iran etc its easy to see protests have been / can be weaponized. that's to say, its fairly common knowledge dissent can be stirred up by outside entities and let spiral


that's not to say this particular movement is the result of Chino-Russian interference. reality is there are nations which would have no problem stirring up a bit of pay back through funding, activism etc


corporate BLM is one thing, something akin to the WWF (wildlife preservation)

I think corporate ....sponcership that's been going on is something to be looked at. I dunno if we in general should be happy with the blatant band wagoning going on. it's not like the issues at hand are a new thing.


I think it has to be said too, #BLM icould be morphing into something which may not be conducive to its original intents. that's to say destruction of the nuclear family seems a bit odd. an enemy within, of you will
 



The change comes with a change in mentalities. A difference in how Brothers and Sisters treat each other. A change in how we raise our kids. A change in how we treat our communities. A change in our diet. A change in our eating habits. A change in our collective spending habits.  
Does #BlackLivesMatter address any of those issues? Will hundreds of millions of dollars change a racist into a non-racist?
It's not practical or logical to think that you can end racism in America or anywhere else. I learned a long time ago that movements let you down. Follow a leader, and that leader will disappoint you. So I began donating my time and my creative talents to my community. My artistic resume over the last 20 years speaks for itself. Before I take my last breath, I can go into the afterlife knowing that I did MY part... without joining, following, or corporate sponsorship.  
I'm not FOR or AGAINST any positive movement. I'm a Brother from Generation X. I roll a bit differently when it comes to "Change" and how to achieve it.  



good stuff, man

Go to page:
Go to: