Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

EdibleWords said:

Which tribe should own it? Three have claims.

I thought they weren’t dictators but brothers. I would honestly expect better of them ...if it was in trust now.

Are they trying to build support for the Tribes?

Still wondering who speaks with authority for which tribes...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:Let's not throw Yo! into Trump's ball park...

That was a *street* word...same as *Respect*

Which *he* does not have...;)

What is your reasoning for not respecting him? It’s no fun if you cannot actually express your gripes concretely.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Why ?

Ahavati addressed it in one of her posts ;

The Lakota speak , as it is on their land

Did you miss that ?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:Why ?

Ahavati addressed it in one of her posts ;

The Lakota speak , as it is on their land

Did you miss that ?

The Lakota? Do they speak for the other tribes?

Why did they lose the “mandate of heaven” hmmm?

Confucius sheds light...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

EdibleWords said:

What is your reasoning for not respecting him? It’s no fun if you cannot actually express your gripes concretely.

I have no need to get into that with you...

I have my reasons , including he is a disgusting so called ape in a suit...

That is all you need to know , Edible

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:

I have no need to get into that with you...

I have my reasons , including he is a disgusting so called ape in a suit...

That is all you need to know , Edible

Ad hominem....

Perfectly logical!

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

EdibleWords said:

The Lakota? Do they speak for the other tribes?

Why did they lose the “mandate of heaven” hmmm?

Confucius sheds light...

You just love to stir up bullshit , don't you...

I will be nice , and not insult you , however...

It is no use trying to post to you

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Blackwolf said:

You just love to stir up bullshit , don't you...

I will be nice , and not insult you , however...

It is no use trying to post to you

What logic! 💋

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

I don't even know what the fuck she is on about. No one has to speak for other tribes on their own damn land. Mt. Rushmore is Sioux land. The other tribes are merely backing them up. Several links have been posted ( outlining who is speaking for each tribe, and an interview with the spokesperson for the Sioux ), but apparently someone is interested in more attention whether positive or negative so is feeding that aspect of the conversation. Apparently that same someone believes in trespassing because Trump! If the President of the United States doesn't acknowledge the rights of landowners, anymore than he respects protesting on their OWN LAND, then that sets the precedence for the ignorant masses who follow and support him violating the law as well as risking lives by not wearing masks during a freaking pandemic.

Once again the damn white man walks all over Native American rights without blinking an eye. On the contrary. insults them for defending their own land. Classic white American male. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Thank Goddess some of us "white males" are not "classic" ,
and are proud Pagan earth dwellers , yet still see the sky
as well moon and stars...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

I can acknowledge there are good white males from all religions, beliefs, and interests, BW. I have met them. But the majority of those who hold power are the typical classic white male with "Take what I want" tattooed across their heart. I mean look what just happened.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Oh , I see with more than two eyes , the bullshit
he is stirring up...this is his approach to the hope
for the white house move...

This is the beginning of his new venture...it is so obvious !

( %$#@*&^ asshole )

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:I don't even know what the fuck she is on about.

Que contradictions...

Ahavati said:No one has to speak for other tribes on their own damn land.

It’s Spirit-Land, sister. They just hold a trust... or don’t.

Ahavati said:Mt. Rushmore is Sioux land. The other tribes are merely backing them up.

Oooh... well. I know your side. Now.

Ahavati said:Several links have been posted ( outlining who is speaking for each tribe, and an interview with the spokesperson for the Sioux ),
I’m confused how he was able to do it if it was really illegal.

Bullies using God’s name in vain won’t be blessed. But God is their lawyer/judge so I can let Him handle that.

How will anyone know if they are welcome if their president is not? What is the criteria for admission? Are they closing their borders?

I f you have time to justify your opinion, great.

Topple Gaddafi while you are at it...

Ahavati said:I but apparently someone is interested in more attention

Poisoning the well... logical...
We’ll get to the bottom of it... alive or dead!

Ahavati said:....Apparently that same someone believes in trespassing because Trump!

Define trespassing. Also, how do you feel about squatters? How do you determine authority?

Ahavati said:If the President of the United States doesn't acknowledge the rights of landowners,

In the era of justified extremes you deny him any reaction. I get it. It’s called war.

Ahavati said:anymore than he respects protesting on their OWN LAND,

Hahahahaha..... just let it burn.... let it all burn.... hahaha... consistent, right?

Ahavati said:then that sets the precedence for the ignorant masses who follow and support him violating the law as well as risking lives by not wearing masks during a freaking pandemic.

Masks hurt COVID positive and negative people. A-fib, COPD, and a few other conditions. It increases respiration! Some masks eject UNFILTERED air!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ahavati said:Once again the damn white man

Who are you calling a white man? Is all you see color?

Ahavati said:walks all over Native American rights without blinking an eye. On the contrary. insults them for defending their own land. Classic white American male. The more things change the more they stay the same.

There’s a lot of confusion going on. I don’t have to label you over this. Or you... me.

We don’t have be screaming “Heritic! Witch!” Every 5 seconds...

Just a thought...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Thirteen Seconds :

I Am A Witch !

( F**k Anyone Who Has A Problem With That )...;)

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 740

Ahavati said:

Cab, I wish I could remember the name. I was raised in part in Deep South Mississippi in the early 60's; we were poor 'cotton pickers' by white standards; thus, often worked alongside the black community picking cotton. I remember picking it before I started school. My cousin used to ride me on his back and hand me the cotton so I could pick the shuck out of it. I was probably 3-4 years old then. The song is one blacks used to sing in the fields. They also sang it in their native tongue.

If I heard it again I would know it, but I've never been able to find it online despite how hard I've searched.  I believe I've heard the one you're referring to ( and old Railway song ) when visiting a black church. I know I've heard it somewhere.  May have been on the mission field, though I doubt it, as I mainly served in Mexico & Central America.

Think no further of it, Ahavati.

Among the most heart-warming "slave" songs I know is "Old Black Joe," composed by Stephen Foster.  It had everything to do with the cotton plantation era -- I had no idea you've had your feet wet in the experience!  You should like the song, rendered here by Paul Robeson, American singer, actor, and black activist.  Son of a former slave-turned-preacher, Robeson was dubbed "the father of American music."  He wrote over 200 songs, including "Oh! Susanna" and "Camptown Races."  His booming voice spanned four octaves.

Old Black Joe:
https://youtu.be/H6Tvq_0tkyw

I want to thank you too for sharing your knowledge regarding poetry with us.  If I'm not mistaken, Emily Dickinson was notorious for that as well:

I note that Some – gone patient long –
At length, renew their smile –  
An imitation of a Light
That has so little Oil

I think one genuinely connected with poetry can weave words in such a way that they blend naturally, and thus present themselves unforced as in the case of many rhymes.

I agree with your perfect perspective.  The more one practices it, the more delightful it becomes.

Go to page:
Go to: