called greed
those
who are in
a position
of authority

Never Traced

poet Anonymous

We must pray for America.
The greatest country in the world, is looking real bad at the moment. And China probably laughing more than any other.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

dustyJournals said:We must pray for America.
The greatest country in the world, is looking real bad at the moment. And China probably laughing more than any other.

Prayers are welcome. Pile them on. We'll be a lot better off in November after the presidential election and the carnival freakshow has left Washington D.C.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

dustyJournals said:We must pray for America.

China is a great example of communism at work. They kill babies like no other! Life doesn’t matter when you are a communist.

Toppling order in America will be like toppling Gaddafi. Easy-peasy...
Already wearing face coverings!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

Prayers are welcome. Pile them on. We'll be a lot better off in November after the presidential election and the carnival freakshow has left Washington D.C.

I was thinking; Biden is just the kind of child groomer we want in office. The way he made cute little Africans stroke his furry blond legs...

We need bold moves. Biden’s can grind and grope men’s partners at parties.

We need simple messages. Biden is running against Biden, on the platform of mandatory masks and not being Trump.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

EdibleWords said:

I was thinking; Biden is just the kind of child groomer we want in office. The way he made cute little Africans stroke his furry blond legs...

We need simple messages. Biden is running against Biden, on the platform of mandatory masks and not being Trump.

Good one Edible-  Bravo

poet Anonymous

Must admit Biden is rather creepy. From what I seen of him pulling in girls, whispering in their ears, and where he places his hand; even the parents were giving weird looks.
A very old YouTube video I remember seeing.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Good one Edible-  Bravo

Joe is the one role model for creepy uncles.
Not merit based politics....

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

"Biden is running against Biden" lol, funny yet accurate statement.

Biden will win because that's what people want now, they want to wear masks and he's giving them what they want.
(Even Trump changed his tune the last cpl days on wearing masks, he had to..because that's what people are demanding)
As for jobs, people don't want to go back to work so he will make sure businesses stay closed as long as possible.
But other areas will boom, like online shopping, take out dinners, mask industry, sanitizer companies, vitamins, pyjamas/lounge wear, home decorations, anything to do with nesting industry to make our homes so comfy that we don't want to leave.
Home movies streamed is booming and so are alcohol sales and yeah everyone is having a baby)

The 'cases' will rise again and again, wave after wave cause firstly there's different strains of the virus, secondly the numbers are so screwed up, thirdly because they're bunching up the hype with exposed as being infected by the virus..exposure is a very good thing america, its called natural immunity.
Even Fauci was stomped when asked why some are getting the virus and dying and some aren't.
Now the issue will be whether Biden will advocate the vaccine vs. treatment cause US bought pretty much all of the stock of the medicine called remdisivir wiping it from the world supply..(there you go america, you always do what you do best lol)
But there are so many people just waiting impatiently for that vaccine pushing each other off to be first ones inline to get that shot with the only hope of ending this chaos we're living in.  But no vaccine or drug will end this mess because there are so much at play, literally playing with people's minds and emotions.

And that's the only sad truth.

EdibleWords said:

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14578

The only politics I see here are personal ones attempting to slander a man into being a pedophile on hearsay and perception. Biden has never even been accused or investigated for pedophilia or inappropriate behaviour around children by any local authorities or the FBI ( according to the FBI ).

Listen, I am not an advocate for Biden; but, he is ( to me ) the lesser of the two evils that we get to choose from in November. And despite how much I dislike Trump, I'm not going to attempt to ruin his reputation by painting a picture of something that I do not conclusively have proof for.

If I did, I would be no better than the mudslinging going on between these candidates in ads, commercials, et al. It's sickening what some people will resort to when they want to win.

Must we become that too?

Edit: @ Layla

Yep; Trump is all for masks now ( thinks he looks cool in them ) so that dead horse is being beaten.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:The only politics I see here are personal ones attempting to slander a man into being a pedophile on hearsay and perception. Biden has never even been accused or investigated for pedophilia or inappropriate behaviour around children by any local authorities or the FBI ( according to the FBI ).

Listen, I am not an advocate for Biden; but, he is ( to me ) the lesser of the two evils that we get to choose from in November. And despite how much I dislike Trump, I'm not going to attempt to ruin his reputation by painting a picture of something that I do not conclusively have proof for.

If I did, I would be no better than the mudslinging going on between these candidates in ads, commercials, et al. It's sickening what some people will resort to when they want to win.

Must we become that too?

Yep; Trump is all for masks now ( thinks he looks cool in them ) so that dead horse is being beaten.

It sucks enough as it is that one can't even mention something about a politician without people being so triggered that have to retaliate against the opposing candidate, party, etc.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I think i've shared my disappoint on both parties about a week ago discussing the topic of masks.
What really bothers me the most is that both are doing and saying what the public wants to hear for their own political agenda and completely ignoring, dismissing and caring what is good for america, its citizens and where we're heading as society.
As you mentioned often, its like choosing the lesser evil..Biden will win, its only logical watching what's going on but my hopes are after he becomes president he will ease down a bit with some of the nonesense and start finding that balance we're all craving for to lead normal lives.

Ahavati said:

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Layla said:I think i've shared my disappoint on both parties about a week ago discussing the topic of masks.
What really bothers me the most is that both are doing and saying what the public wants to hear for their own political agenda and completely ignoring, dismissing and caring what is good for america, its citizens and where we're heading as society.
As you mentioned often, its like choosing the lesser evil..Biden will win, its only logical watching what's going on but my hopes are after he becomes president he will ease down a bit with some of the nonesense and start finding that balance we're all craving for to lead normal lives.

Seeing what both parties are lately, and not loving anyone for president much myself, I personally feel that it would be less detrimental to the emotional health and well being of humanitarians if they don’t have guilt for voting Biden in.

All the cool victories are happening outside the polls this year.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14578

JohnnyBlaze said:

It sucks enough as it is that one can't even mention something about a politician without people being so triggered that have to retaliate against the opposing candidate, party, etc.

It is. . .must. win. at. all. costs. . .even truth.

Layla said:I think i've shared my disappoint on both parties about a week ago discussing the topic of masks.

I felt the same way between Trump and Hillary too. I am so tired of American elections offering no one we truly believe in. It's become voting against the greater evil rather than for who earnestly loves this country and wants what's best for it.

It's all corrupt.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:Listen, I am not an advocate for Biden; but, he is ( to me ) the lesser of the two evils that we get to choose from in November. And despite how much I dislike Trump, I'm not going to attempt to ruin his reputation by painting a picture of something that I do not conclusively have proof for.

He did say ON CAMERA he had little kids stroke his leg hair. Sounds groomer to me.

I’m a mama bear. Noble savage and all.

But I care about the left. Good people, like you.

Go to page:
Go to: