Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

David_Macleod said:it seems a wee bit ironic that no post was removed - they're all still up there

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes - the thread remains uncensored,... That's a wee bit ironic too

I removed my self glorifying poem

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

No I was only talking about a particular post I complained about:

My original "wee bit comment" was an attempt at humour. I have followed this thread since its start and its guidelines like Du Guidelines, I thought was amusing.

Your Poem V was really ok you should have left it up. it seems that my original comment was taken way too seriously

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14654

This is a very interesting article. It was written last month, but we won't have a more accurate assessment of the GDP until the latest study emerges.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/2020/09/coronavirus-how-new-zealand-s-recession-compares-to-the-rest-of-the-world.html

Intersting notations in regards to Sweden:

Sweden

In the June quarter Sweden's GDP fell 8.6 percent, which is its largest drop in modern history.

The fall was significantly worse than the fourth quarter of 2008 during the global financial crisis where it recorded a fall of 3.8 percent.

The country's GDP also fell more than its neighbours which implemented lockdowns to stop the spread of COVID-19.

Economist David Oxley told CNBC that Sweden's sharp GDP contraction "confirms that it has not been immune to COVID, despite the government's well-documented light-touch lockdown". [ . . . ]

In attempting to look at a global perspective of GDP ( Gross Domestic Product ), I've listed the drop per country ( available in this article ):

I've bolded all countries whose GDP was higher than New Zealand's and underlined those countries whose GDP was lower then Sweden's, while subsequently researching whether they imposed lockdowns or not.

It is most interesting to note that those countries whose GDP was significantly lower than Sweden's imposed lockdowns. What is more interesting, is that two of those countries border Sweden ( Finland and Denmark ).

I really want a global perspective:

New Zealand: 12.2 percent - Lockdown
Sweden 8.6 percent - Limited Restrictions
Usa - 14.7 percent - Lockdown
England - 20.4 percent - Lockdown

Austria -10.7 percent - Lockdown
Belgium -12.1 percent (provisional) - Lockdown
Canada -11.5 percent - Lockdown
Chile -13.2 percent - Lockdown
Columbia - 14.9 percent - Lockdown

The Czech Republic -8.7 percent - Lockdown
Denmark -6.9 percent - Lockdown
Estonia -5.6 percent -Lockdown
Finland -4.5 percent  - Lockdown
France -13.8 percent - Lockdown
Germany -9.7 percent (provisional) - Lockdown
Greece -14 percent (provisional) - Lockdown
Hungary -14.5 - Lockdown
Iceland -9.1 percent - Limited Restrictions
Japan -7.9 percent -Limited Restrictions
Mexico -17.1 percent - Lockdown
Romania - 12.3 percent - Lockdown
Russia -3.2 percent - Lockdown
Spain - 18.5 percent - Lockdown
South Africa -16.4 percent - Lockdown
China +11.5 percent - Lockdown

This article was written in April:

Sweden resisted a lockdown, and its capital Stockholm is expected to reach 'herd immunity' in weeks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/22/no-lockdown-in-sweden-but-stockholm-could-see-herd-immunity-in-weeks.html

This was written this month:

But within Sweden’s scientific and medical community, a debate about the strategy has simmered and frequently boiled over—in the opinion pages of newspapers, within university departments, and among hospital staff. A group of scientists known as “the 22” has called for tougher measures since April, when it published a blistering critique of the country’s public health authority, the Folkhälsomyndigheten (FoHM). The group, which has grown to include 50 scientists and another 150 supporting members, now calls itself the Vetenskapsforum COVID-19 (Science Forum COVID-19).

It says the price for Sweden’s laissez-faire approach has been too high. The country’s cumulative death rate since the beginning of the pandemic rivals that of the United States, with its shambolic response. And the virus took a shocking toll on the most vulnerable. It had free rein in nursing homes, where nearly 1000 people died in a matter of weeks. Stockholm’s nursing homes ended up losing 7% of their 14,000 residents to the virus. The vast majority were not taken to hospitals. Although infections waned over the summer, scientists worry a new wave will hit in the fall. Cases are rising rapidly in the greater Stockholm area, where almost one-quarter of the Swedish population lives.

[ . . . ]

HARM SEEMS to have occurred. The Falu lasarett announced last week that it had been fighting a COVID-19 outbreak in its cardiac ward for 3 weeks, with 10 patients and 12 staff infected so far. As of 27 September, staff will “use protective visors when working closely with patients,” the hospital said. The Swedish Health and Social Care Inspectorate told Science it is investigating 17 hospital and clinic-based outbreaks. In September, Ryhov community hospital in Jönköping announced 20 patients and 40 staff members had been infected in an outbreak in the hospital’s orthopedic ward in May. Five patients died and one is still hospitalized. (The hospital said it had followed FoHM’s policies.) At least three patients have reportedly died of COVID-19 after being infected at the university hospital in Lund.

How's that herd immunity working for you, Stockholm?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/it-s-been-so-so-surreal-critics-sweden-s-lax-pandemic-policies-face-fierce-backlash

A nation is judged by how it treats its elderly. Now who's disgusting?

poet Anonymous

I thought the Webmiss was British, so that’d make it a British website, wouldn’t it?

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Just so you know , Dusty...

I looked up the name of the site ,
found a number who track data
and history of website info...

U.S. registered...

She may be British / Website U.S.

poet Anonymous

Ohh, okay.
May as well be American anyway. More Americans than British lol

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2255

JohnnyBlaze said:

The Laugh of the Day brought to you by Drone.

If one does not understand
why I rote rote
then one is blind

poet Anonymous

If Jonathon Ross was here, he’d tell you, you’re both wong.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

[quote-502116-Ahavati]This is a very interesting article. It was written last month, but we won't have a more accurate assessment of the GDP until the latest study emerges. How's that herd immunity working for you, Stockholm?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/it-s-been-so-so-surreal-critics-sweden-s-lax-pandemic-policies-face-fierce-backlash

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money/2020/09/coronavirus-how-new-zealand-s-recession-compares-to-the-rest-of-the-world.html

Intersting notations in regards to Sweden:

Pathologist Pathologist
where are YOU
WE NEED TO SEE THOSE REPORTS
you know
blood tests
and other things
so we know what list
they should be on

NO you don't
natural herd immunity
is unethical unscrupulous
conscienceless untrustworthy
exploitative fraudulent
corrupt

A vaccine for the virus that causes COVID-19 would be an ideal approach to achieving herd immunity. Vaccines create immunity without causing illness or resulting complications.

Vaccines create immunity without
causing illness
or resulting complications.

Strange words
Considering
Vaccines can create
illness
And complications.
Which has
if one cares to look

THE LAW STATES
When our Vaccines
causes Damage to you
or turns your child into
nothing more
then a cabbage
You can do or SAY
Nothing
you see
the Vaccines
have a Vaccine
It's called
immunity
from Prosecution
Now Layman's terms
which I imagine
you will find hard
to understand
Considering
The small mental Box
that you live in

immunity
from Prosecution
MEANS
unethical unscrupulous
conscienceless untrustworthy
exploitative fraudulent
Corrupt

You forgot to mention
A nation is judged
by how it treats its elderly
and the
CHILDREN

Now in our world
that most of us
live in
we mention
the children
You did not
Now who's disgusting?

I now wait
for a sad excuse
seek to lessen the blame
attaching to (a fault or offence);
to try to justify.
your stupidity
from your pet
Mouthpiece

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

New Zealand
In a statement, Te Kahika denounced Facebook for “election interference” and argued that his party has been “bravely questioning the government’s approach to Covid-19.”
The party’s platform includes a list of coronavirus-related issues, including staunch opposition to mandatory vaccination, and calling for the creation of a medical advisory board that is independent of the World Health Organization (WHO).  

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

The serious risks with some vaccines are, of course, fairly low – around one in 100,000 for example.

But the risks with other vaccines are known to be much higher – one in 20,000 or one in 10,000 even.

The figure of 1 in 10,000 for a future vaccine for the coronavirus was mentioned by Bill Gates in an interview in which he mentioned that if seven billion people were, as he planned, given a new coronavirus vaccine then 700,000 people might be damaged.

And with a vaccine we aren’t talking about a need to repaint the kitchen – as might happen after a tumble dryer fire. You can’t put vaccine damage right with a few pots of paint, a brush and a new set of curtains.

A paper published in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that seizures occur in about 1 in 640 children with one popular childhood vaccination.

The problems with vaccines are, I repeat, often dismissed as inconvenient symptoms.

But with vaccine damage we can be talking about severe brain damage requiring life-long care. And we’re talking about the ultimate side effect – one that none of the pro-vaxxers ever likes to talk about - death.

If you think I am making this up just ask yourself why the American Government has paid out over $4 billion as a result of vaccine injuries. In the UK, the Government has a standard fee of £120,000 for damage caused by some vaccines. And in the past it has paid out large amounts of money to people damaged by vaccines. And remember that most patients, and their relatives, never make a claim because no one ever admits that the brain damage or the death were caused by a vaccine.

In America, the CDC states that the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System receives reports for only a small fraction of adverse events. The quoted figure is that approximately 40 cases of death and permanent injury a year are reported for the MMR vaccine alone but it has been estimated that as few as 1% of serious side effects from medical products are reported. Doctors don’t tend to report suspected side effects however serious they are – usually because they are frightened of being sued but also because they don’t like to face the fact that a product they have recommended has done so much harm.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14654

Carpe_Noctem said:http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

The serious risks with some vaccines are, of course, fairly low – around one in 100,000 for example.

But the risks with other vaccines are known to be much higher – one in 20,000 or one in 10,000 even.

The figure of 1 in 10,000 for a future vaccine for the coronavirus was mentioned by Bill Gates in an interview in which he mentioned that if seven billion people were, as he planned, given a new coronavirus vaccine then 700,000 people might be damaged.
[ . . . ]

So, let me understand this correctly, you're opposed to a potential vaccine for covid-19 based on the percentage of damage being 1% of 10,000? Or 700,000 people damaged out of seven million? However, there have been over one million deaths from covid-19 out of  38,574,120 ( you do the math on seven billion ), and you're all for * herd immunity * because "Let them eat cake". Or, in your own words,

Carpe_Noctem said:
Whos lives at some point would unavoidably come to an end. Death is perfectly natural.

So why not toss them out now?

Got it.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

Blackwolf said:Just so you know , Dusty...

I looked up the name of the site ,
found a number who track data
and history of website info...

U.S. registered...

She may be British / Website U.S.

do show

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Ahavati said:

So why not toss them out now?

Got it.

Stop with the lies.
Everyone knows the numbers are inflated. The actual deaths are comparable to the flu, even the mainstream media has reported on this.

As of October the 8th the UK are reporting flu deaths and covid deaths
as the same, wonder why that is.

Vaccine trials have had to be put on pause, in both the UK and the US, due to test subjects experiencing adverse reactions. Not sure the reason in the US but in the UK, two people experienced loss of feeling in their limbs. The media however hushed up on this. So I am not sure if those reactions are permanent, or not. Still very concerning, no.

So Avahati, if you choose to remain willfully ignorant. If you choose to ignore the information out there, done by Dr's, scientists and medical professionals. About the dangers of vaccines.

The consequences are solely on YOU.
maybe nothing happens to you, but rather your grand precious, has an adverse reaction, has a seizure and dies in your arms. Are YOU willing to have that on your conscious.

Vaccines take nigh on decades, of clinical trials and test to be safe. Yet ol Gates wants to rush a vaccine through to vaccinate 7 billion.

You honestly think the entire 7 billion will take the vaccine?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

biggest problem I have with vaccines is the companies who'll be rolling them out have been granted immunity from court cases

interestingly the f.d.a in the US have said they'll allow a vaccine with a 50% success rate

dunno Iif that's normal, sounds a bit mad

if I absolutely had to take one I'd prefer to take the Sputnik V

Go to page:
Go to: