Go to page:

Freedom of Speech and Censorship Part 2

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14628

JohnnyBlaze said:

We should be doing shots of Nyquil instead. Gawd.

My bottle of melatonin is next.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This is the worst debate I have ever witnessed. America as a whole, democrate, republican, or independent, should be no less than embarassed for our country.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Biden is going to demoralize whoever votes for him. We had way more interesting candidates than him. They ruined the season for Democrats by forcing Joe through.

I’m ok with that. I want a Democrat for President in 2024 if the Party cleans house.

Otherwise, it’ll keep building power for Republicans. And if they hadn’t dragged their feet over human rights in the past, I’d be less worried about that.

If Democrats target abortion as discriminatory and pick up the torch for unborn minorities then we can get back to humanitarian Democratic progress.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

The Communists and other extreme politics will make inroads until we target them with education and resistance, primarily, not obsessing over Left and Right.
Ignore extremist revolutionaries and make real change.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Seriously. I just want to ground them both to their respective corners until they can apologize and act like adults.  

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Universe, please make Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to undergo some kind of Freaky Friday mishap.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Universe, please make Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to undergo some kind of Freaky Friday mishap.\

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:\

Or just switch places and let her run for President.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Or just switch places and let her run for President.

It will be intersting to observe the debate between her and Pence.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

It will be intersting to observe the debate between her and Pence.

And the key word there is "debate" as opposed to whatever the fuck that was we watched last night.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

And the key word there is "debate" as opposed to whatever the fuck that was we watched last night.

And of course, the typical excusing and blaming game are being spouted by both sides this morning. What I would like to hear from Americans regardless of political affiliation is a total unacceptance of this type of behaviour. If our children would disrespect their teacher or principal at their school, would we compare their behaviour to children at other schools who also do the same? Or, would we discipline our children firmly in an unaccepting way?

While we cannot discipline these two middle-aged men who should know how to act by now, we can certainly, Democrat, Republican and Independent, make a united front in regards to such behaviour regardless of our respective viewpoints. Disrespect should never be tolerated by anyone, much less the American people by their leaders. I elect my officials to represent ME—I have NO desire to be represented in such a way that includes namecalling, rudely interrupting, disrespect toward a moderator, and flat out dishonesty. And I am certainly not going to excuse it.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

And of course, the typical excusing and blaming game are being spouted by both sides this morning. What I would like to hear from Americans regardless of political affiliation is a total unacceptance of this type of behaviour. If our children would disrespect their teacher or principal at their school, would we compare their behaviour to children at other schools who also do the same? Or, would we discipline our children firmly in an unaccepting way?

While we cannot discipline these two middle-aged men who should know how to act by now, we can certainly, Democrate, Republican and Independent, make a united front in regards to such behaviour regardless of our respective viewpoints. Disrespect should never be tolerated by anyone, much less the American people by their leaders. I elect my officials to represent ME—I have NO desire to be represented in such a way that includes namecalling, rudely interrupting, disrespect toward a moderator, and flat out dishonesty. And I am certainly not going to excuse it.

Amen to that.

This is when today's Poets need to step forward and bring their A game to the American masses.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Bring it!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Bring it!

LOL If only I had American masses to bring my A game to!

But I'll give it a shot.

poet Anonymous

🏴‍☠️
“Stan’s arrow”

My name is rickE, and for this parchment
I’d have came in solo
doesn’t matter the throw, a haters aha at me
The naked truth playing polo, splash me
Water turning to ice
and reversed thrice I’ve read the question
the crew are downstairs
cleaning the same dirty mess up
so we could be here now
thinking it starts at page thirty-seven;

Have you ever had the perfect morning?
”Would it feel the same if I showed you?”
Have you ever considered what you will do for international day of peace today?
”Try my hardest to treat it like any other, so that’s one part of the puzzle.”
Have you ever vacationed by yourself?
”Yeah, on this ship, staying clear of any remarks and being weird to a DU friend of yours. Focus on getting out of a floating coffin, sailing bigger seas, because I’m in a cup full.
Have you ever received a handwritten love letter?
”Yeah. Only from the girlfriend I cheated on. And that was back in 2008. None since. I giv...”
Have you ever wondered what if I?
”Well, I was just about to ask you about an enlightening moment. You and someone else is in my kick-ass diary. Who would I think about now, seeing myself in the mirror and thinking of Jack Sparrow. Not lying. I am sorry. Pray other family members stay safe, and as death over the years in mine has tried to penetrate, I really have got my head on straight.”

Go to page:
Go to: