Go to page:

Behind The Wall of Government  Election 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ricky-sJournals said:Not inferring anyone here is one, just that name rung a bell from a last video I watched; of some dirty old fat man thinking a bloody 9 year old could travel late evening on a train by herself. Goes to show these fools are thinking with their dick.

I don't think that's entirely fair to all the swinging dicks out there Ricky
if I had one and it could think it wouldn't be thinking of something like  that

poet Anonymous

Valeriyabeyond said:

I don't think that's entirely fair to all the swinging dicks out there Ricky
if I had one and it could think it wouldn't be thinking of something like  that

You wouldn’t want a penis, it’s not worth it. You don’t even want to be a man.
You might find it hard to believe (or not) but it’s better being a woman, for so many reasons.

poet Anonymous

All women do not know of the power they have over men.
Missing him? It’s ten times worse for him.

Don’t let any man put you down.
It’s not a man’s world.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I may have ED but at least I stick up for myself

poet Anonymous

Same sex couple; “The love is foreign to me” I’m like what? lol

poet Anonymous

You know I’m Irish right, I’m not gonna be that easy to take down?
I know America wants to take over the world with its game of football that you hold, and we don’t want it thank you.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread
I believe there are phases this country goes through,  like most everything else in this universe.
Lessons to be learned, obstacles to overcome,
and things to be accepted through tolerance.
Whatever it is, we are going through right now
the transition must be done with a positive outlook
Create a vision for yourself imagine a positive  outcome  for this country

As a result of the death (murder) of George Floyd  the ugly truth  of racism within the fabric of America was exposed
It has always been here but ignored , overlooked or just seen as the way its always been, the way it will always be.

A period of unrest may befall us soon
Be prepared by uncluttering your hearts and minds dispose of any unconscious bias  you may have buried. Do an inventory of yourself of your intentions before trying to pull someone else's covers

Numerous accusations of voter fraud have surfaced some evidence has proved some truth others have not.
The voter fraud surfacing should be seen as a way to improve our voting system not to win votes or take votes away from our candidates
The office of POTUS is one of the most important positions held in the world
The individual must be a yes man thats what makes the world turn thats what circulates currency
Trump is his own yes man he does for himself that is not to say that he is wrong that is saying he may not make a good leader

Coming into his position without any political experience he did not fail at his task
He faced unprecedented issues with COVID-19  the choices he made cannot be proven effective or non effective for 5-10 years from now without a blueprint to follow how can we judge his decisions

Be strong America keep each other  lifted up focus on promoting peace

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 759

China issues instructions for Biden. He will bend over and take whatever international communist shove up his shill ass. If this fraud is allowed to destroy our election, the America the world admires will fall and the rest of the world with it. As far as the multiple felon Floyd, the death was ruled a four drug overdose. That is why no charges were filed, no matter what race hustling propagandist state. The current state of Democrats ignoring BLM shows their game. Just like the last we heard BLM was in 2016, during the last election and then white liberals said nothing for three years. They don't care for minorities or poor white people. They have cheated, lied and murdered in America ever since we took away their slaves....If segregationist commie shill Biden is crookedly placed in power, my country will die and become a Marxist hellhole like so many others ..

poet Anonymous

It’s said, that Trump is a good businessman, but doesn’t know anything about politics, and this is where Biden beats him.

But to be good at politics and not a good businessman, still doesn’t make any sense to me.
Surely not having both still makes one a fool.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Flynn got a pardon last week,

Today he is preaching for martial law
To do the election over.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-the-bombs-go-off-the-blood-is-on-mike-flynns-hands-retired-officers-blast-his-calls-for-martial-law

Arcanus
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 15th June 2020
Forum Posts: 36

The concept that the world admires the US of A is ludicrous. The world scorns it. And fatso Trump's spastic inability to accept defeat makes America even more laughable.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Arcanus said:The concept that the world admires the US of A is ludicrous. The world scorns it. And fatso Trump's spastic inability to accept defeat makes America even more laughable.

I don't scorn them...I mean...I scorn all forms "Nationalism" and all that silly fuckin' bullshit about my countries the greatest...even down here in Australia we have so many fools who claim we are the "Greatest Country" lol. But as Nietzsche pointed out..."Nationalism" is just another form of religion, like politics in general.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

badmalthus said:

I don't scorn them...I mean...I scorn all forms "Nationalism" and all that silly fuckin' bullshit about my countries the greatest...even down here in Australia we have so many fools who claim we are the "Greatest Country" lol. But as Nietzsche pointed out..."Nationalism" is just another form of religion, like politics in general.

Beautifully said Harry❤️

Go to page:
Go to: