Woman Speaking In Tongues = 993

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14655

Blackwolf said:Valeriya :

That good or bad. . .because I have that gift.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Ahavati said:

That good or bad. . .because I have that gift.

994 is one of our "master" numbers of the Code...

Among many possible relations , as the two columns
of eight symbols which add to that number...

One column , symbols fit together , makes the skeletal ,
or muscular system of the body :

The other column , equaling 391 , in Obri / Hebrew ,
equals : Inner ( 190 ) Light ( 201 )

And as the top symbol in that column , means :

Speaking Mouth

You get the idea , hopefully...

The *inner light* speaks through the form of *human body*

( if one is in tune , that would be a *good* thing )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thank you. My paternal grandmother had the gift too. There was fire in her eyes when she spoke.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Piercing Fire In Eyes : Speaking In Tongues = 1319

( 1318 , equals our full female / goddess set of symbols )

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Blackwolf said:Piercing Fire In Eyes : Speaking In Tongues = 1319

( 1318 , equals our full female / goddess set of symbols )

Indeed she was. . .

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:Valeriya :

I intercede through the speaking of  tongues also
But I do not interpret

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

rabbitquest said:https://vm.tiktok.com/JeWKLWa/

Well thank you rabbitquest
Kind of you to share the things that you enjoy

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Either he is the dumbest candidate to seek re-election; or, he realizes his time is numbered and wants dismantling of the Affordable Care Act to be his legacy.  He's only been trying for four years . . .

Trump administration urges Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act

In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, the Trump administration on Thursday urged the Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act. The late-night court filing came on the same day the government reported that close to half a million people who lost their health insurance amid the economic shutdown have gotten coverage through HealthCare.gov.

The administration's legal brief makes no mention of the coronavirus. [ LOL! Because NO ONE will put 2 + 2 together! ]

Overall, some 20 million Americans could lose their health coverage, and protections for people with preexisting health conditions also would be put at risk if the court agrees with the administration in the case, which won't be heard before the fall.

The information on new sign-ups for health coverage comes from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The figures are partial because they don't include sign-ups from states that run their own health insurance marketplaces. Major states like California and New York aren't counted in the federal statistics.

An estimated 27 million people may have lost job-based coverage due to layoffs, and it's unclear what — if anything — they're turning to as a fallback. People who lose employer health care are eligible for a special sign-up period for subsidized plans under the Obama-era law. Many may also qualify for Medicaid.

The Trump administration has been criticized for not doing as much as states like California to publicize these readily available backups. In response, administration officials say they've updated the HealthCare.gov website to make it easier for consumers to find information on special sign-up periods.

[ . . . ]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-obamacare-supreme-court-overturn-affordable-care-act/?fbclid=IwAR3Iqh10urheJhV67LjCfoJAG2eqEOtuMgGcNJUkYcRoFibJTSoSZeNYm_M

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Either he is the dumbest candidate to seek re-election; or, he realizes his time is numbered and wants dismantling of the Affordable Care Act to be his legacy.  He's only been trying for four years . . .

Trump administration urges Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act

In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, the Trump administration on Thursday urged the Supreme Court to overturn the Affordable Care Act. The late-night court filing came on the same day the government reported that close to half a million people who lost their health insurance amid the economic shutdown have gotten coverage through HealthCare.gov.

The administration's legal brief makes no mention of the coronavirus. [ LOL! Because NO ONE will put 2 + 2 together! ]

Overall, some 20 million Americans could lose their health coverage, and protections for people with preexisting health conditions also would be put at risk if the court agrees with the administration in the case, which won't be heard before the fall.

The information on new sign-ups for health coverage comes from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The figures are partial because they don't include sign-ups from states that run their own health insurance marketplaces. Major states like California and New York aren't counted in the federal statistics.

An estimated 27 million people may have lost job-based coverage due to layoffs, and it's unclear what — if anything — they're turning to as a fallback. People who lose employer health care are eligible for a special sign-up period for subsidized plans under the Obama-era law. Many may also qualify for Medicaid.

The Trump administration has been criticized for not doing as much as states like California to publicize these readily available backups. In response, administration officials say they've updated the HealthCare.gov website to make it easier for consumers to find information on special sign-up periods.

[ . . . ]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-obamacare-supreme-court-overturn-affordable-care-act/?fbclid=IwAR3Iqh10urheJhV67LjCfoJAG2eqEOtuMgGcNJUkYcRoFibJTSoSZeNYm_M

Both!

I couldn't believe it when I heard about this on ABC News this morning.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Both!

I couldn't believe it when I heard about this on ABC News this morning.

Right. Because the SUREST way to win an election during a pandemic is to invalidate healthcare for millions.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Its being reported that in In 2019 US Soldiers were kiilled in Afghanistan by Taliban fighters
It is believed that some of these soldiers had a bounty on their heads by Russia
It is alleged that Russia paid Taliban fighters to kill US Soldiers and that Trump was briefed about the facts that were discovered linking Russia to the killing and has done nothing
Leagally it's not treason
Morally it is

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.the-sun.com/news/1046178/russian-spies-taliban-militants-kill-us-soldiers-afghanistan/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiI3dOGvKHqAhUEHzQIHT0QBRoQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0xiDFwSHTKqY2brNCe_yeH&ampcf=1

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Bolton Book Fight Shows Flaws in U.S. System to Protect Secrets

(Bloomberg) -- The legal fight over John Bolton’s unflattering memoir about his time as national security adviser to President Donald Trump centers on a much-maligned government process for vetting what former U.S. secret-keepers can reveal to the public.

Former government officials say the process for screening their writings to prevent the release of classified information has become increasingly cumbersome over the years, with approvals taking far too long and demands for changes or redactions that seem to reflect political bias more than concern for national security.

“The whole system is so fundamentally broken,” said Oona Hathaway, a professor at Yale Law School who worked as a lawyer in the Defense Department during the Obama administration. “It provides a way for the government, when it doesn’t like what you’re saying, to prevent you from saying it.”

One problem is the recent surge in the number of books, articles and research papers written by former officials with access to classified information. Their submissions have overwhelmed the small government offices that handle reviews within each agency. The Central Intelligence Agency alone saw the number of manuscripts triple since the early 2000s.

[ . . . ]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bolton-book-fight-shows-flaws-in-u-s-system-to-protect-secrets/ar-BB162txv?ocid=msedgdhp

Go to page:
Go to: