Behind The Wall of Government  Election 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

EdibleWords said:

Wow, see you can’t apply that logic to George Floyd.

IF YOU DIS GEORGE FLOYD ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR IM GONNA

just kidding but no there is no comparison George Floyd made bad choices
Manson is evil

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14263

Valeriyabeyond said:

IF YOU DIS GEORGE FLOYD ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR IM GONNA

just kidding but no there is no comparison George Floyd made bad choices
Manson is evil

Not to mention George Floyd was murdered while Manson had decades in prison to repent what he had done.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

Not to mention George Floyd was murdered while Manson had decades in prison to repent what he had done.

True we will never know if he was forgiven, we will never know if he had repented
I went before God to repent of something I had done
I promise you I felt it instantly
He knows the hearts and minds of the people who believe in repentence
The burden the guilt and shame was lifted and it has never returned

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

If we could take all the racist thinkers to a few Pentecostal Meetings they would think differently guaranteed
The power of the holy spirit is as powerful as any other magic
Their is power in words
Pentecostal love kind of miss it sometimes Singing ,liturgical dance loved it
Slightly off topic

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:If we could take all the racist thinkers to a few Pentecostal Meetings they would think differently guaranteed
The power of the holy spirit is as powerful as any other magic
Their is power in words
Pentecostal love kind of miss it sometimes Singing ,liturgical dance loved it
Slightly off topic

Nothing like watching the language of tongues being interpreted. . .

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

Nothing like watching the language of tongues being interpreted. . .

Oh my goodness yes

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Video removed ( worthless

Trump in Arizona with his Patriot supporters
First I want to say it's time we all get honest about our elected officials
Do we know who we are voting for?
Not only our President all our elected officials do we really know them?
City Council, Sheriff's,  Judges, Congressman and Women ?
They are put into office by us what kind of rhetoric are the feeding us ?
Read between the lines of their speeches
We need to be informed it's up to all of us to make change happen on every level
The opening line of Trump's speech in Arizona was racist " Thank you very much,  and hello my fellow patriots.
All you patriotic young people who stand to fight and don't bend your knee "

That is racist any other day it may have been ©Game of Thrones but it wasn't and it's not the first time he has mocked the death of George Floyd

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

New Poll Shows Biden Leading Trump by 14 Points
By ELLIOT HANNON

A New York Times/Siena College poll released Wednesday showed Joe Biden leading by a whopping 14 points—50 to 36—lending further credence to recent indicators that President Donald Trump’s support is eroding nearly four months until Election Day. Polls have shown Biden’s lead of 5 to 7 points starting to stretch out a bit as Trump’s response to the coronavirus grew increasingly absurd and his reaction to anti-police brutality marches more and more out of step with the fast-evolving opinion of Americans.
Nearly three-fifths of voters disapprove of Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, with independent voters disapproving by 2 to 1, the Times notes, while some 60 percent of voters disapprove of Trump’s handling of race and his response to the protests over the killing of George Floyd.

In addition to an already dire top-line number for Trump, putting him in a substantial hole, there are perhaps equally dismal indicators beneath the surface data where Biden has expanded leads in already supportive demographics of the country and managed to make gains in traditional GOP strongholds. The most potentially calamitous trend inside the numbers is that Trump’s lead among white voters is down to a single point. That’s astonishing for the GOP and for Trump, who has made a (brief) political career of being a self-anointed bellwether of white grievance. Older voters and white voters, two vital vote banks in the Republican coalition, are now wavering on Trump. Voters over the age of 50 are basically split on the two candidates, while those under 50 favor Biden by nearly 30 points. In addition to picking off Trump’s white support, Biden has extended Hillary Clinton’s 2016 leads with Black and Hispanic voters—leading Trump by 74 and 39 percent, respectively. Biden has also surpassed Clinton’s support among women and young voters.

[ . . . ]

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/new-new-york-times-siena-poll-biden-leads-trump-14-points-tied-white-vote.html

Prediction: Trump will release a "very generous" stimulus check ( which he wouldn't have done if he were leading the polls ) to garner support from the American people.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

^ The fascinating aspect of those poll numbers is that Biden is very dull. Barack Obama he is not. It's the people firing themselves up. A change back to some state of normalcy is wanted badly; where you don't cringe on a daily basis at the mockery being made of the White House.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ The fascinating aspect of those poll numbers is that Biden is very dull. Barack Obama he is not. It's the people firing themselves up. A change back to some state of normalcy is wanted badly; where you don't cringe on a daily basis at the mockery being made of the White House.

This is very true. Obama was very charismatic.  

Let's hope that fire stays lit for the next few months.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

This is very true. Obama was very charismatic.  

Let's hope that fire stays lit for the next few months.

I anticipate a lot of unrest until the election, as we deal with the next wave of Covid that will continue to leave people isolated, struggling, and full of pent up  energy.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

I anticipate a lot of unrest until the election, as we deal with the next wave of Covid that will continue to leave people isolated, struggling, and full of pent up  energy.  

Agreed on points made by both of you especially the stimulus check
He feels money can buy the election
Trump)  He will cry fraud when he loses Biden said the military will have to remove Trump when he refuses to concede

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Valeriyabeyond said:
The burden the guilt and shame was lifted and it has never returned

There Is No Shame There Is No Guilt

Be Who You Are Do What Thou Wilt !

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:

There Is No Shame There Is No Guilt

Be Who You Are Do What Thou Wilt !

Yes, after enlightenment!!
It's the prison of having to answer and seek forgiveness I was after
I received what I then perceived to be the Holy Spirit cleansing
I felt that way until I gained esoteric knowledge
The power of like minded people praying to the same God is a powerful force
The power in the words and speaking of tongues brings about a mystical feeling
When you believe what is going forth it's magical
Love You V

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Court dismisses motion by Trump's brother to block tell-all book by President's niece

New York(CNN Business)A judge on Thursday dismissed an attempt by President Trump's younger brother to block the publication of a forthcoming unflattering tell-all book by Mary L. Trump, the President's niece.

Judge Peter J. Kelly of the Queens County Surrogate Court in New York, where a motion to obtain a temporary restraining order was filed Tuesday by Robert S. Trump, dismissed the case citing a lack of jurisdiction.

Ted Boutrous, the renowned First Amendment attorney who represented Mary Trump, and who has also represented CNN in the past, lauded the court's decision in a statement.

[ . . . ]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/25/media/mary-trump-book-court/index.html

Go to page:
Go to: