Go to page:

Behind The Wall of Government  Election 2020

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

JohnnyBlaze said:

i wish to high heaven Andrew Cuomo was runnng.

Speaking of . . .

Gov. Cuomo: I believe this is a setup by Trump

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo tells CNN's Jim Sciutto why he thinks President Donald Trump is outspoken against voting by mail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/politics/2020/06/22/andrew-cuomo-trump-mail-voting-setup-nr-vpx.cnn

The same thing crossed my mind but I kicked it out immediately so that energy wouldn't become a part of a collective.

Valeriyabeyond said:

One last time this babies going into retirement
It's just so damn cute
That's good Ahavati

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

EdibleWords said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXIgIHD2AHg&feature=share

Never in my life  have I seen such a perty puppet.
Is she the prototype AI of the next campaign?
Not robotic AI
Artificial as in pretended, assumed, a sham,  lacking spontanaety.
Mind Control Victim she has the same smile as the Colorado Movie Theatre Shooter

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Degree180 and anti-conservative blog
In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[2][6] The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][20] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party", adding, "

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Yeah, she's a real peach, Val.

Candice Owens from Fox News, who while claims she has never had "race issues", seems to have selective amnesia:

In 2008, a then-18-year-old Owens filed a lawsuit accusing the Stamford, Conn., Board of Education of not protecting her from racially charged harassment by white classmates. In fact, back then Owens also alleged that a student threatened to kill her and called her a racial slur.

Ironically, the NAACP, the same group that Owens now calls “one of the worst groups for Black people,” specifically came to her defense and helped her secure a $37,500 settlement in the case.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:Yeah, she's a real peach, Val.

I would say she is the pits, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens?

George Floyd protests
In June 2020, she falsely claimed that George Soros paid people to protest the killing of George Floyd. Shortly afterwards, she argued that George Floyd, who was killed by a police officer who knelt on his neck for almost nine minutes, "was not a good person. I don't care who wants to spin that." She said, "The fact that he has been held up as a martyr sickens me." President Trump retweeted Owens's remarks about Floyd.

Coronavirus pandemic
During the coronavirus pandemic, Owens frequently downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic. In February 2020, after the first Americans died in the coronavirus pandemic, she sarcastically tweeted "Now we’re all going to die from Coronavirus." In late March she argued that the United States was suffering from a "doomsday cult" of liberal paranoia. In April, she claimed that COVID-19 deaths were overcounted; health experts argued that it was more likely that COVID-19 deaths were undercounted.

Regarding a coronavirus vaccine, she said "under no circumstances will I be getting any #coronavirus vaccine that becomes available. Ever. No matter what." She referred to Bill Gates as a "vaccine-criminal", and said that he and the WHO used "African & Indian tribal children to experiment w/ non-FDA approved drug vaccines."

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Nevermind I got it

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:Degree180 and anti-conservative blog
In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[2][6] The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[6][20] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party", adding, "

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

No sister, she's a fake, she is a  fluff girl. she will flip, flop when something comes before her,  that is shinier than what is in her pocket.
She is not old enough, stop- this may be an ignorant remark,  but I'm going to say it anyway.
She is not old enough to make comments about Hitler and not mention the Jews.
Meaning younger people don't have a clue and some don't even believe in the Holocaust.
She is one who believe that Hitler was a great " horrible" man
What he did was horrible but he did it in a great way is their voice
Nah nah nah someone doesn't just turn off that thinking
I will send a link if you need it

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

No sister, she's a fake, she is a  fluff girl. she will flip, flop when something comes before her,  that is shinier than what is in her pocket.
She is not old enough, stop- this may be an ignorant remark,  but I'm going to say it anyway.
She is not old enough to make comments about Hitler and not mention the Jews.
Meaning younger people don't have a clue and some don't even believe in the Holocaust.
She is one who believe that Hitler was a great " horrible" man
What he did was horrible but he did it in a great way is their voice
Nah nah nah someone doesn't just turn off that thinking
I will send a link if you need it

She did? I know Hitler tried to do some great things. (So did Hussein, the murderer) He sent what was it... 20-MILLION+ something Jew, Gypsies, gays, certain Christians... disabled. Killed them all... evil.

Just because he might’ve tried to do something beneficial or “great” before wasn’t going to cancel that out. Just like Clinton, Trump.... they’re all dirty filthy non-role model stuff.

If you can use ‘em... that’s what God does.

Jesus even said: don’t believe me. Believe the truth of Him that sent me.

The most upright is a thorn. Says the biggest, oldest poetry collection we call cannon.

Candace... is she speaking truth? That should be the question. I’m not gonna protest rally for her.

Not even if she gets shot unfairly. But I will care.

I will care, no matter who dies - even Jesus Christ.

👍

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

She's the latest Sarah Palin, but only looking out for herself.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:She's the latest Sarah Palin, but only looking out for herself.

But can she see Russia from her house?!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:She's the latest Sarah Palin, but

Why?

only looking out for herself.

Not according to her own words. Imagine a parent hearing that. Imagine anybody reading that from anyone. ☔️

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

She did? I know Hitler tried to do some great things. (So did Hussein, the murderer) He sent what was it... 20-MILLION+ something Jew, Gypsies, gays, certain Christians... disabled. Killed them all... evil.

Just because he might’ve tried to do something beneficial or “great” before wasn’t going to cancel that out. Just like Clinton, Trump.... they’re all dirty filthy non-role model stuff.

If you can use ‘em... that’s what God does.

Jesus even said: don’t believe me. Believe the truth of Him that sent me.

The most upright is a thorn. Says the biggest, oldest poetry collection we call cannon.

Candace... is she speaking truth? That should be the question. I’m not gonna protest rally for her.

Not even if she gets shot unfairly. But I will care.

I will care, no matter who dies - even Jesus Christ.

👍

I THINK Charles Manson was nice once
Why don't we all meet at his next parole hearing and vouch for him

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

I THINK Charles Manson was nice once
Why don't we all meet at his next parole hearing and vouch for him

Wow, see you can’t apply that logic to George Floyd.

Go to page:
Go to: