3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Alledged Kidnapping of Gov. Whitmer

this is fairly new information
The two men accused and charged of attempting to kidnap Gov. Whitmer
MAY have been plotting a citizens arrest
Her unpopular acts of dictatorship was wearing on the people of her state

The Supreme Court ruled against her and her decisions to enforce pandemic like rules and gave 21 days to cease

https://www.restrictedrepublic.com/programs/busted-fbi-used-informant-to-entrap-militia-activists-for-phony-siege-on-whitmermp4-d7b72f

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

https://youtu.be/QrcukQdWJnY
Michigan sheriff says the unthinkable

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Carpe_Noctem said:https://youtu.be/QrcukQdWJnY
Michigan sheriff says the unthinkable

Damn straight Carpe
Anybody who disagrees with the Government's plan are extremists, anarchists, militia, or terrorists

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Canada's Quarantine Act

Not just for travellers
The document states that the Gov can designate any location in Canada  as an entry point

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/q-1.1/page-1.html&ved=2ahUKEwjS7L_p0q_sAhWNsZ4KHfWaDoEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3zkh363nfzjNNI7FjktS3N

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:Very sad story
I Went From Dismissing To Infected To Infecting My Family

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEK3NvPwXYLfNBRC7FzBTlXMqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowjtSUCjC30XQwzqe5AQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

I hit a paywall.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Kamala Harris questions Supreme Court Nominee Barrett

Questions is the wrong word to use baiting her is more like it
She tried to impress on the  public  that Barrett was racist, incompletent, and ill informed

She added scientific based questions to her BS opinion trying for Barretts opinion which she did not give

It appeared that Harris was smug and disrespectful of Barrett while Barrett was forced to be on the defensive making herself look as If she wouldn't comply

Harris was successful in casting a doubtful shadow on Barrett with her political game
She must have been tutored by Hillary

Harris is fresh and didn't know the type of witchcraft they use in politics until now when she showing signs of some knowledge
Watch the dark circles begin to appear under her eyes  

https://youtu.be/Z6rQGXAUit8

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

Joe Biden says young children who decide they 'want to be transgender' should face 'zero discrimination'
16 Oct, 2020 07:12
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden suggested that children as young as eight-years-old should be allowed to change their gender identity if they decide they "want to be transgender."
The comment came on Thursday night at an election town hall hosted by ABC News, where a woman who said one of her two daughters is transgender asked Biden what he would do to protect LGBTQ rights. The former vice president said, "I will flat out just change the law." He then told a story about seeing two gay men kissing each other and being told by his father, "Joey, it's simple, they love each other."
Biden next turned to the topic of child transgenderism: "The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, 'You know, I decided I want to be transgender, that's what I think I'd like to be, it'd make my life a lot easier,' there should be zero discrimination." He later added, "There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter… that your other daughter has a right to be and do."
Biden's support for childhood transgenderism was panned on Twitter, where commenters pointed out the dangers of letting children below the age of consent decide to make a radical life change with long-term effects.
"Sure, because any parent who has sat there and listened to their kids change their minds on Halloween costumes 10 times in a month thinks this is a good idea," one observer tweeted. Another said, "It's almost like let them sign a mortgage for lifetime because it makes them happy at the time." Still another commenter said, "Eight-year-olds decide a lot of things that are stupid. This is disturbing. I can't see normal people buying into that insanity."

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

drone said:Joe Biden says young children who decide they 'want to be transgender' should face 'zero discrimination'
16 Oct, 2020 07:12
Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden suggested that children as young as eight-years-old should be allowed to change their gender identity if they decide they "want to be transgender."
The comment came on Thursday night at an election town hall hosted by ABC News, where a woman who said one of her two daughters is transgender asked Biden what he would do to protect LGBTQ rights. The former vice president said, "I will flat out just change the law." He then told a story about seeing two gay men kissing each other and being told by his father, "Joey, it's simple, they love each other."
Biden next turned to the topic of child transgenderism: "The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, 'You know, I decided I want to be transgender, that's what I think I'd like to be, it'd make my life a lot easier,' there should be zero discrimination." He later added, "There is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter… that your other daughter has a right to be and do."
Biden's support for childhood transgenderism was panned on Twitter, where commenters pointed out the dangers of letting children below the age of consent decide to make a radical life change with long-term effects.
"Sure, because any parent who has sat there and listened to their kids change their minds on Halloween costumes 10 times in a month thinks this is a good idea," one observer tweeted. Another said, "It's almost like let them sign a mortgage for lifetime because it makes them happy at the time." Still another commenter said, "Eight-year-olds decide a lot of things that are stupid. This is disturbing. I can't see normal people buying into that insanity."

It seems anything Trump is for Biden is against
I have yet to heat him say anything that even resembles an original thought
Oh, except " your not black enough"
That right there sums up his intelligence
Even if he was trying to be friendly or funny he wasn't he spoke his truth.

About 200 AD the villagers would give their child, or children to the priests at the monestary at the age of 10-12
For teaching they would say
The children experienced many forms of sexual abuse at the hands of the priest that was the age of consent

They began to grow bored of these "older kids" so they lowered the age of consent to 8 years old

Disgusting pedophilia still alive in Bidens mind

Insurance for trans people is a hot topic
Elective surgery paid for by private corporations or companies -ok-
Going to screw myself socially with some who read this here but,  
Government should not pay for trans surgery

Diving in deeper-  when someone reaches an age where they can consciously distinguish their feelings they should be able to make that decision NOT 8 YEARS OLD
it should be held in the same regards as tobacco or alcohol 18-21

If you can't alter your body with these two substances until you are an adult then why should you be able to alter your genitals

My cousin was flaming gay ( no offense) when he was 5 years old extremely feminine
His parents let him be himself which was rare in the 1970's
He met a man when he was 18 and they have been together over 40 years
Never any recent talk of surgery
He always felt like a woman speaks like a woman
I believe spiritually is a woman yet he has accepted his physical body
I have so much more to say on the issue of surgery but I will refrain

Now we have an absolutely beautiful spirit here on DU who has had surgery they are more than happy with the outcome I would never want to squash that enthusiasm for life

Very delicate subject

Thanks Drone

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154/text

That's some serious 1984 shit in that.

I hear the trains a coming
rolling round the bend
Striped pyjamas and hot showers
History's repeating again

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Carpe_Noctem said:https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154/text

rolling round the bend

WTF Carpe!!!
I don't trust QAnon never did I feel he is a plant so they can target individuals who listen to him
BUT that is beside the point what this is saying is listen only to the gov or else
Whoa that is serious shit

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Carpe_Noctem said:https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154/text

rolling round the bend

Real history will repeat
All they feed us is BS history
Damn not looking so good
I absolutely must meet that woman who dances in the sky.before SHTF

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

It's going to be Global — this is a Canadian Health Department memo that was leaked:

I want to provide you some very important information. I'm a Committee Member within the Liberal Party of Canada I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the strategic planning committer (which is steered by PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I'm not happy doing this but I have to as a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The roadmap and aim was set up by pmo and it is as follows:

Phase in secondary lockdown restrictions on a rolling basis starting with major Metropolitan areas 1st and expanding outward expect it by November 2020.

Rush the acquisition of or construction of isolation facilities across every Province and territory expectedby December 2020.

Daily new cases of covid-19 will surge Beyond capacity of testing including increases in covid related deaths following the same growth curves expected  by end of November 2020.

Complete and total secondary lockdown (much stricter than the first and second rolling face restrictions) expect it by end of December 2020 early January 2021.

Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program expected by q1 2021.

Projected covid-19 mutation and or co-infections with secondary virus (referred to as covid 21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection expected by February 2021.

Daily new cases of covid 21 hospitalizations and covid-19 and covid-21 related deaths will exceed Medical Care Facilities capacity expected by Q1-Q2 2021.

Enhanced lockdown restriction referred to as third lockdown will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed including inter Province and Intercity expected by Q2 2021.

Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program expected mid Q2 2021.

Projected supply chain breakdowns inventory shortages large economic instability expected late Q2 2021.

Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as major roadways to establish travel checkpoints restriction travel and movement. Provide logical support to the areas expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided roadmap the strategic planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet unprecedented economic endeavour. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on an international scale that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief.

This is how it works the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts mortgages loans credit cards etc., which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF Under what will become known as the world debt Reset Program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever.

The individual would also have to agree to partake in the covid-19 and covid 21 vaccination schedule which would provide these individual with unrestricted travel and committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeit property and Assets in this scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions we were simply told the world debt Reset program will handle all of the details.

Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to partake in the world debt Reset program or the House pass or the vaccination schedule and the answer we got was very troubling essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen we were told it was the individuals best interests to partake.

When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer and we were told that those who refused would first live under the lockdown restrictions indefinitely and that over a short time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program the ones who refused to partake would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated to isolation facilities once in those facilities they would be given two options participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I've ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not, but it won't just be Canada but in fact All Nations will have their similar roadmaps and agendas that we need to take advantage of the situation before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone.

The members who were opposed and the ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored we were simply told to just do it. All I know is I don't like it and I think it's going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Go to page:
Go to: