Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

EdibleWords said:

Wow. Not I, but wow.

My husband had medical bills that went to collections
I've always known to never pay collections you have no contract or agreement with them you do not owe collections one cent
Anyway... I received my bill from hospital on the bill diagonal across the bill I wrote as suggested on the image I provided
I didn't hear from them for a couple months so I contacted them and they told me it was paid!!!!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:

My husband had medical bills that went to collections
I've always known to never pay collections you have no contract or agreement with them you do not owe collections one cent
Anyway... I received my bill from hospital on the bill diagonal across the bill I wrote as suggested on the image I provided
I didn't hear from them for a couple months so I contacted them and they told me it was paid!!!!

Wow! Pretty amazing, Val.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

Do you know of the 1099 OID
Or the promissory note if you have a mortgage?

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

If you have a mortgage and are faced  with foreclosure

Accordingederal Reserve banks, and printed in their banking rulebooks, money is created when a person (you) signs a contract (promissory note) with a bank. If you are faced with foreclosure  ask the bank to show you the note. 

Show Me The Note” is quite a valid request. It simply means that you are requesting the original contract (promissory note) that was signed by yourself and the foreclosing bank when the money was created and given to you to buy your home.
 the bank cannot ever produce this note. 

The bank sells your note (promissory note or deed) to the Federal Reserve the minute you sign it, and the Fed then gives that bank the amount that it then “loans” to you. Therefore, the bank is at a balance of $0.00 dollars at the point of inception and payment for your loan. Remember, this is how money is “created” according to the Federal Reserve banking rules and regulations

In order for a creditor (the bank) to make a claim against the debtor (you), they must in a court of “law” show proof of their claim to collect your supposed debt to them. However, the only proof of their claim for the foreclosure of your home is in fact that original note (promise to pay, promissory note) that you signed, which created the money that enabled the bank to give you that loan in the first place – money out of thin air!

For a contract to be lawful, there must be full disclosure of these little facts. Since this was obviously not disclosed to you, all of these mortgage and other contracts are null and void. The bank has no contract, no proof of claim against your debt, and no rights to force you to pay them anything.

The Fractional Reserve Banking System created by the Federal Reserve, the Fed creates 40 times the amount of your “loan” for its use, making money out of thin air.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

No death grip thank you very much

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Carpe_Noctem said:No death grip thank you very much

Me either

There is a moratorium on evictions here
Renters are not paying their rent
Landlords can petition their bank for deferrement on their payments but it only 90 days and it's deferred
They are at a loss
What of the guy who owns an apartment complex of 20-50 units he's screwed monitarily

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Brighteon
DOJ Should Hold Nursing Homes Accountable For Allowing COVID positive Patients In With Patients Who Were COVID negative  They Should Be Changed With Negligent Homicide

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.brighteon.com/0ce77f0d-f1b9-42fc-bab2-ca4e07d143f5&ved=2ahUKEwilyeO17aXsAhW8JjQIHaP_Da4QFjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2u9PDGhi-H9M-17KN2uYvY

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Plot to Kidnap Governor Of Minn. This news report does not use the word "militia" as other news groups are using

The unfair unjustified use of the word "militia" used by mainstream media sheds a bad light on militia groups that were not involved in the kidnapping .

I support my Az Patriots

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.wiproud.com/news/national/6-people-charged-in-plot-to-kidnap-michigan-gov-whitmer/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjBiqSF76XsAhU7FzQIHe8iAk8QFjAHegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2gujVMxal_iOMlTMuPnIBV&ampcf=1

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

DUMBS
Deep Underground Military Bases
Are active all over the world a vast network of tunnels run by the Deep State
It's sole purpose is traficking drugs and humans
The torture and murder of mostly children is not reported by media
These DUMBS are being taken over and destroyed by our military under direct order of POTUS
The medical tents and naval hospital ships during the height of the pandemic (Central Park) we're for the children being rescued
The respirators were for the children some , most had never been above ground their lungs operated differently their organs would expand the closer the got to the surface some even bursting
The respirators were moved underground to condition the children before bringing them to the surface
Our military soldiers who are rescuing these children are being affected mentally by what they are seeing
I encourage you to search for DUMBS in your state

htt://youtu.be/qwiUYKT6uO8

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Chinese Troops in Canada

Misinformation
My humblest apologies for posting BS and possibly promoting fear
Thank you Lepp for calling me out

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Red dawn

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Valeriyabeyond said:Chinese Troops in Canada

I first saw this as a conspiracy theory until reports from residents gave proof

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2020/10/china-massing-tens-of-thousands-of-troops-in-prince-rupert-and-vancouver-canada-2517532.html

albeit residents without camera phones..

not one reputable news site running that story. tsk tsk lady

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Crossfire Hurricane
The Russian Probe
Subpeonas

Be rt back to edit https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/ratcliffe-declassifies-docs-revealing-brennan-briefed-barack-obama-hillary-clintons-plan-stir-scandal-trump-russia/

Heavily redacted  documents
Naming Hillary Clinton as the one who started the Russian scandal with Barak Obama

https://t.co/IiVb4XlGke

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

lepperochan said:

albeit residents without camera phones..

not one reputable news site running that story. tsk tsk lady

I know Lepp been searching for anything fact based

The Canadian Independent Review does not exist
The "Chinese" the residents are seeing are a group of "cult" spiritual retreat wearing camoflague

I have posted part of the treaty agreement that would allow them but they are (not in Canada)

Agreement Between the Government of Canada and the Government of the People’s Republic of China for the Promotion and Reciprocal Protection of Investments.
Article 4: 1. Each Contracting Party shall accord to covered investments fair and equitable treatment and full protection and security, in accordance with international law.
Article 33: 5. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed:
(a) to require a Contracting Party to furnish or allow access to any information if the Contracting Party determines that the disclosure of that information is contrary to its essential security interests;
(b) to prevent a Contracting Party from taking any actions that it considers necessary for the protection of its essential security interests:
(i) relating to the traffic in arms, ammunition and implements of war and to such traffic and transactions in other goods, materials, services and technology undertaken directly or indirectly for the purpose of supplying a military or other security establishment

Go to page:
Go to: