Go to page:

Behind The Wall of Government  Election 2020

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 811

People tend to forget that governments were invented to do the will of their paymasters and at the same time make it look as if they are doing the will of the people. This one simple fact explains pretty well everything that goes on during any election time.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2883

EdibleWords said:

You know what’s bullshit, is that I thought you would care about truth.



I care about TRUTH , not bullshit , that is why
I am challenging you , however it seems you
do not have solid , not *invented* proof...

And that , is not a position easy to hold , when challenged...

Best to you , however...

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1834

Blackwolf said:

I care about TRUTH , not bullshit , that is why
I am challenging you , however it seems you
do not have solid , not *invented* proof...

And that , is not a position easy to hold , when challenged...

Best to you , however...


That was no challenge.

The kid responded to a call for help - that turns out - didn’t go directly to him, but he knew nobody was coming but him. The facts are self apparent and all over the news.

In fact, the Kenosha kid is suing Biden himself for defamation, having been misrepresented as a white supremist.

Why slander and character assassinate when sticking to the issues would have been better?

The Dems want Trump. They’re ok losing. Even Biden said “vote forTrump” when asked a simple question instead of answering it.

And just a general opinion on the topic:

Voting for trump doesn’t make you a racist.
Voting against him because you think voting for him would make you a racist - makes you a fool.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1789

Blackwolf said:

And were his *friends* the same kind of underage
idiots , and shit stirrers as he was , or were they
worse ?

Why did they have to call him ?

Did they get themselves in trouble , or just desire to
stir up trouble by being there in the first place ?

Were they also breaking laws by being armed ,
especially in public ?

Were they legally entitled to own a weapon ?

Or were they just shit stirrers , illegally choosing to incite violence ?

Do not just use a blanket statement , to hide truth...

Give *EVERY* detail , and I shall check , and counter it...

*THAT* is one of the main problems , with those who
try to subvert truth...they hide the reality under one
sentence of false statement , from some right wing website...


Completely agree BW
Which is hard for someone who supports 2nd amendment rights

We want to rally behind those, who choose to bear arms.
It's clear to me, he was "defending" himself, from those who were set out to do him harm.

BUT,  he chose an offensive stance by being there.
The commoradery on display was not on his side,  he knew that.

Did they openly attack him?
while he innocently stood there "offering" help through first aid?

If, there were no clashes between opposing groups before the incident, then why would he offer help?

I saw no media reporting opposition, only looting and fires.

He came from Illinois with intent
His intent he claims was to "protect"
I believe he thought he would go give the appearance of Billy Bad Ass.
Or, he was scheduled to be there by those who create this shit storm of opposition for political gain.
He believed as a card carrying militia member he thought he was above the law.
It got out of hand and he defended himself
He is supposed to be a learned marksman
then why did he shoot to kill the first victim

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1789

EdibleWords said:

That was no challenge.

The kid responded to a call for help - that turns out - didn’t go directly to him, but he knew nobody was coming but him. The facts are self apparent and all over the news.

In fact, the Kenosha kid is suing Biden himself for defamation, having been misrepresented as a white supremist.

Why slander and character assassinate when sticking to the issues would have been better?

The Dems want Trump. They’re ok losing. Even Biden said “vote forTrump” when asked a simple question instead of answering it.

And just a general opinion on the topic:

Voting for trump doesn’t make you a racist.
Voting against him because you think voting for him would make you a racist - makes you a fool.



This type of conversation gives proof to the notion that this incident is politically backed and Kyle is the fall guy

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 2883

EdibleWords said:

That was no challenge.

The kid responded to a call for help - that turns out - didn’t go directly to him, but he knew nobody was coming but him. The facts are self apparent and all over the news.

In fact, the Kenosha kid is suing Biden himself for defamation, having been misrepresented as a white supremist.

Why slander and character assassinate when sticking to the issues would have been better?

The Dems want Trump. They’re ok losing. Even Biden said “vote forTrump” when asked a simple question instead of answering it.

And just a general opinion on the topic:

Voting for trump doesn’t make you a racist.
Voting against him because you think voting for him would make you a racist - makes you a fool.


Actually :

1. He is underage , not allowed to own that gun ,
nor carry it publicaly , correct ?

He should have stayed home , or gone out ,
without any weapon...

So , the first *facr* , as I understand it , is ***he broke the law***

2. If you are going to claim something please spell properly :

"White supremacist" is the correct term , which I fully believe he was

3. I have no idea where you get your crazy information ,
yet the Democratic party does not want Trump...

I know in my town alone , most of the population is
anti Trump , and would dispute what you say...

4. Yeah , voting for Trump , would show a leaning toward
supporting a racist , absolutely...your choice to be ignorant of that...

5. I refuse to vote after they shot Kennedy...

( I failed my first time , and voted when I was eighteen ,
but never since...my father stopped voting when they
shot Kennedy ...not necessarily racists , yet someone did )


runaway-mindtrain
runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 262

Valeriyabeyond said:


This type of conversation gives proof to the notion that this incident is politically backed and Kyle is the fall guy


Just like the Covington kids and their million-dollar lawsuit...The point is NEVER, to tell the truth, but to print a headline that supports a narrative, no matter who it hurts or slanders. Hate is fed with lies never facts. The democrats pushing such are no more concerned for people and the harm they inflict upon them... than their slave-owning forebearers were.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1789

runaway-mindtrain said:

Just like the Covington kids and their million-dollar lawsuit...The point is NEVER, to tell the truth, but to print a headline that supports a narrative, no matter who it hurts or slanders. Hate is fed with lies never facts. The democrats pushing such are no more concerned for people and the harm they inflict upon them... than their slave-owning forebearers were.


This would be a case of self censorship or acting in a politically correct way
Because they are kids gives them some leeway however the faculty and coaches and even parents had to have seen what a volatile position the students were placing themselves
"Black face" was not their agenda it was a school prep routine
As in supporting their team
Should they stifle what they normally do because someone may be offended ?
It's like calling a man who has been to prison a bitch
You just don't do it by any means you don't do it. You have self censored knowing it would cause great offense
Hindsight is always 20/20

Whatever story the media wants to fabricate to feed the masses they will
It's not always the hungriest they are the most gullible .

Life in the matrix

Northern1
Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 178

Josh said:People tend to forget that governments were invented to do the will of their paymasters and at the same time make it look as if they are doing the will of the people. This one simple fact explains pretty well everything that goes on during any election time.

They don't forget it, they refuse to acknowledge it, they prefer LaLaLand to reality, for it provides someone to think for them, to carry their responsibility for them and someone to blame when it goes to shit, so that they never need be burdened by learning anything at all

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
35awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 811

Northern1 said:

They don't forget it, they refuse to acknowledge it, they prefer LaLaLand to reality, for it provides someone to think for them, to carry their responsibility for them and someone to blame when it goes to shit, so that they never need be burdened by learning anything at all



Thank you for that, Northern1; that was well put. People desperately want to believe governments are basically "for the people" so they can feel they have less responsibility.
Iceland though seems to have a better government. If I'm correct it's the only country that put bankers in jail after the 2008 banking balls-up; they ejected Trump's advances; and I think recently rejected some possible big-USA-pharma infiltration of Iceland's health system.

Northern1
Northern1
Fire of Insight
Iceland
  profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 178

Josh said:


Thank you for that, Northern1; that was well put. People desperately want to believe governments are basically "for the people" so they can feel they have less responsibility.
Iceland though seems to have a better government. If I'm correct it's the only country that put bankers in jail after the 2008 banking balls-up; they ejected Trump's advances; and I think recently rejected some possible big-USA-pharma infiltration of Iceland's health system.


You are very welcome, Josh and thank you for the acknowledgment.
i don't think we have a particularly good government, now or before, but many of us were outraged at how the whole population was judged as thieves and scoundrels because of what a few criminal private bankers did.  We had a little revolution of sorts, forced a government that wanted to give in to foreign demands out and demanded justice be done.

The next government had to do something to appease the people and they did, but it wasn't freely and some got away Scot free.  We voted overwhelmingly against being held for ransom for the bankers and that set the tone for what happened after. We've survived on this beautiful harsh rock for going on 1200 years, so we are quite independent and sure of our ability to survive whatever comes, for we have energy, hot and cold water and plenty of fish and so foreign demands tend to leave us cold.  Most other peoples don't have that luxury and cannot easily afford to stand up to big business in that manner.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1789


I would like to know if anyone has has success with this
Accepted For Value

I have 100k $ of medical bills and
Medi-air for 50k$
Paid!!!!

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1789

#FIGHTBACK
video on YouTube
Kyle Rittenhouse

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1834

Valeriyabeyond said:#FIGHTBACK
video on YouTube
Kyle Rittenhouse


Val, you’re cool. 🙏😎

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 1834

Valeriyabeyond said:I would like to know if anyone has has success with this
Accepted For Value

I have 100k $ of medical bills and
Medi-air for 50k$
Paid!!!!


Wow. Not I, but wow.

Go to page:
Go to: