EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Valeriyabeyond said:

Yes I did invite Edible back
I was rather harsh
Struggling with life or actually death issues.
If I can't bear to read what she has to say then I don't need to respond
I see Sir BW ignores, when he feels to discuss the issue any further, would be fruitless.
I will take his lead instead of robbing her of her right to express herself

Even though Edible you can go pretty far left (field) sometimes

🙏🌹

Left isn’t worst... wrong... I’ve even.... been there.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Pardon me Kanye 2020?

How would a man of dialectic thinking fair in the White House 
A man who seeks attention for his own glory 
Striving to do or say the outlandish to market himself 
To me the narcissist traits don't stand out as much as the histrionic ones 
Inappropriate at times, loud behavior and dramatic, attention seeking
He seems to be stuck in an identity formation where he will do anything to stay out of the box 
He failed to individualize during his adolescent stage that would have helped him to know who  he is 

Do we need someone who has difficulty obtaining a true sense of who they are as out POTUS and Kim as FLOTUS

Then who am I to say this wouldn't be the turning point in his life, to discover who he is by being elected POTUS
To come into his calling and make the change that is needed in this country would be good

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

https://youtu.be/D4Np9DRbDoY

This is some scary shit
Turning the tables

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:https://youtu.be/D4Np9DRbDoY

This is some scary shit
Turning the tables

It not scary unless they mean our lives don’t matter until they are satisfied we met all their demands.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

It not scary unless they mean our lives don’t matter until they are satisfied we met all their demands.

Our lives do not matter to them they are declaring war on the white man, Jews, Israeli's
They want Texas to be given to them as an independent " Black State"
They said they are not negotiating it is not open for discussion
They publicy called out Patriots to meet them to do battle
They undoubtedly receive their weapons from China and Calif Gov as did ANTIFA or Chaz whatever they called their compound

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Our lives do not matter to them they are declaring war on the white man, Jews, Israeli's
They said they are not negotiating it is not open for discussion
They undoubtedly receive their weapons from China and Calif Gov as did ANTIFA or Chaz whatever they called their compound

OMG

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

EdibleWords said:

OMG

I will send you a link

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:

Nah... it’s not so bad... I know it’s rude, but it’s not doing crimes. I’m not worried. They are PRESENTLY waging war in the court of opinion. Legal, eye for eye... etc...

I’m not going to get down to their base eye-for-an-eye rhetoric, but that’s all I see.

Or “wherever.” Their people were enslaved spoils of war. We should make Africa help and give us African Land Trusts. Africa also needs to make reparations for the 1 million white kidnapped slaves they bought from pirates. The pirates worked for the Crowns of Europe.

They’re just doing rhetoric.
We should pray for them to avoid being slaughtered or getting actual blood on their hands.

I’m not afraid of them - not today.

I’d encourage them to remember their “white” blood.

...Honoring those white Colonial ancestors alongside their black ones. That would be much more honorable.

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 940

i am here only to post once and after that i am going to zip it as i am not here to debate politics or question anybodies opinions as it is a free country and individulism is important so it would be wrong to think that all should think like me. so i am going to spill my rant and then just move on.

there is no wrong answer here people, the issue is the general public has given us a shitty choice, the idiot buffoon, or the idiot moron ..... oh yeah or apparently the rapper who will save everything smh.

I do not swing left or right (unless i am not wearing pants lol) I swing in the direction of minimal government interference in the lives of the American people, and right now there is no party with a chance to win in existence that can give this too us. Unfortunately we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We all sit there and blame the government for all our problems and how they are the problem when they are a problem we created. It kills me to think that anybody would want someone dictating what we do how and when and if anything came out of this pandemic (not downing the seriousness of it) it is how quickly they can take over our way of life.

The federal government in the form it is supposed to be in is minimalistic not this great machine we have now. a great percentage of what is now done on a federal level was never meant to be. the powers of the state seems to have disappeared over time, which i guess was inevitable as the general public is submissive in nature and need to be ruled by a greater power.

The whole idea of "of the people, by the people, for the people" is long gone while we sit back and gloat about which side of this so called great two party system is better. I am here to tell you they are both broken beyond repair and the system is to a point to where i believe there is no recovery. Again nobody to blame but ourselves.

The right has swung so far right and the left so far left there is no middle ground anymore where we need to be for this system to survive. we the people have drawn hard lines in the sand that cannot be erased, and without compromise this republic will not survive. This is how Trump made into office, it was the beginning of a mini revolution, a F%*k You to the government if you will.

We are now left at a point in our short history where there is no good choice there is no right choice, there is not even really choice at all, and this saddens me deeply as i love my country and what it is supposed to stand for.

“I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.“I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."

~penned in 1917 by William Tyler Page

this idea has faded to black

I will continue to stand my the creed i choose to live by which was penned by someone unknown and slightly modified by yours truly ....

I do not choose to be a common man
It is my right to be uncommon
I seek opportunity… Not security.
I seek dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery

I do not wish to be a kept citizen,
Humbled and dulled by having the state look after me
I want to take the calculated risk
To dream and to build
To fail and succeed

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole.
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence
The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

I will not trade freedom for beneficence
Nor my dignity for a hand out
I will never cower before any earthly master nor bend to any threat

It is my heritage to stand erect,
proud, and unafraid
To think and act for myself
To enjoy the benefits of my creations
And to face the world boldly and say
“This I have done with my own hand"

I apologize if i have interfered in your debate, just after reading through it i felt the overwhelming need to vent this out.

so love me, like me ,hate me, loathe me, or ridicule what i have to say but understand i respect all your opinions and do not judge people by there choice of politics, and if I voted for anything in 2020 it would be to disband the entire lot of em and start over which we all know will not happen.

if anyone is interested this is a good read ...

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/317782/our-lost-constitution-by-senator-mike-lee/

Our Lost Constitution
The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document

have a pleasant day and please continue on

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Grandpa's Flag

Would you have what it takes
To stand up and fight
To fall on the hand grenade
Without thinking or fright

For another living being
To put yourself on ice
To lay down your life
The ultimate sacrifice

This is something i think about
Could i do it myself
As i sit here and stare
At grandpa's flag on the shelf

It is so different now  
with the gross feminization
Of the entire male race
Of this once great nation

How can it be wrong  
To want to be a man
To hold open doors
To fight for our land

To stand my ground  
For what i think is right
To protect my family
From the evils of the night

But I must be wrong
If I don't think like you
Freedom of speech and opinion
Just no longer true

We all hide in our holes
Thinking only we can be right
And what ends up happening  
we riot, we fight

I am not the only one guilty
you also are to blame
We spout off opinions
Acting the same

This once tight knit country
Now two different places
With a hard line in the sand
Spitting in faces

You see we all think different
But that's how it should be
We are not meant to be robots  
In the land of the free

I'm not always right
And your not always wrong
If more people could think this way
We might just get along

But make no mistake
If we can't find that place
This nation will die
slowly, in disgrace

You won't have yours
And I won't have mine
Our land of the free
Lost for all time

Would you have what it takes  
To listen to me
To try to understand
My meaning of free

To budge in the places
you hold dear in your heart
To let me be me
New ground it could chart

This is something i think about
Could i do it myself
As i sit here and stare
At grandpa's flag on the shelf

Written by Wh1skeySwagger (Swagger)
Go To Page  
sorry, just one more thing, I wrote a lil spill awhile back which seems fitting and would like to share it with all of you.

have a wonderful day

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Wh1skeySwagger said:i am here only to post once and after that i am going to zip it as i am not here to debate politics or question anybodies opinions as it is a free country and individulism is important so it would be wrong to think that all should think like me. so i am going to spill my rant and then just move on.

there is no wrong answer here people, the issue is the general public has given us a shitty choice, the idiot buffoon, or the idiot moron ..... oh yeah or apparently the rapper who will save everything smh.

I do not swing left or right (unless i am not wearing pants lol) I swing in the direction of minimal government interference in the lives of the American people, and right now there is no party with a chance to win in existence that can give this too us. Unfortunately we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We all sit there and blame the government for all our problems and how they are the problem when they are a problem we created. It kills me to think that anybody would want someone dictating what we do how and when and if anything came out of this pandemic (not downing the seriousness of it) it is how quickly they can take over our way of life.

The federal government in the form it is supposed to be in is minimalistic not this great machine we have now. a great percentage of what is now done on a federal level was never meant to be. the powers of the state seems to have disappeared over time, which i guess was inevitable as the general public is submissive in nature and need to be ruled by a greater power.

The whole idea of "of the people, by the people, for the people" is long gone while we sit back and gloat about which side of this so called great two party system is better. I am here to tell you they are both broken beyond repair and the system is to a point to where i believe there is no recovery. Again nobody to blame but ourselves.

The right has swung so far right and the left so far left there is no middle ground anymore where we need to be for this system to survive. we the people have drawn hard lines in the sand that cannot be erased, and without compromise this republic will not survive. This is how Trump made into office, it was the beginning of a mini revolution, a F%*k You to the government if you will.

We are now left at a point in our short history where there is no good choice there is no right choice, there is not even really choice at all, and this saddens me deeply as i love my country and what it is supposed to stand for.

“I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.“I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."

~penned in 1917 by William Tyler Page

this idea has faded to black

I will continue to stand my the creed i choose to live by which was penned by someone unknown and slightly modified by yours truly ....

I do not choose to be a common man
It is my right to be uncommon
I seek opportunity… Not security.
I seek dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery

I do not wish to be a kept citizen,
Humbled and dulled by having the state look after me
I want to take the calculated risk
To dream and to build
To fail and succeed

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole.
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence
The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

I will not trade freedom for beneficence
Nor my dignity for a hand out
I will never cower before any earthly master nor bend to any threat

It is my heritage to stand erect,
proud, and unafraid
To think and act for myself
To enjoy the benefits of my creations
And to face the world boldly and say
“This I have done with my own hand"

I apologize if i have interfered in your debate, just after reading through it i felt the overwhelming need to vent this out.

so love me, like me ,hate me, loathe me, or ridicule what i have to say but understand i respect all your opinions and do not judge people by there choice of politics, and if I voted for anything in 2020 it would be to disband the entire lot of em and start over which we all know will not happen.

if anyone is interested this is a good read ...

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/317782/our-lost-constitution-by-senator-mike-lee/

Our Lost Constitution
The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document

have a pleasant day and please continue on

Great rant Swagger
I especially like the erect swinging left then right
No seriously good spill

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019

Valeriyabeyond said:

Great rant Swagger
I especially like the erect swinging left then right
No seriously good spill

Thank you V

I am not normally one to talk about these things here, just felt the need to get it off my shoulders

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Trump rally
He reads a poem called the snake https://youtu.be/qSrOXvoNLwg

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Letter from the Mayor of Eagar Arizona

Dear Citizen of Eagar
Over the past several weeks I have been asked repeatedly what the Town of Eagar plans to do about Covid-19, masks, visitors, riots, etc. It is somewhat alarming how many expect and almost invite a more drastic infringement on their freedoms. My response from the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic has been that we will err on the side of freedom. When riots began to riddle the country and our governor took the drastic measure of a statewide curfew, again, I maintained that we will err on the side of freedom. I have received numerous phone calls from reporters, citizens, visitors, and complete strangers to our area asking why the Town of Eagar has not cancelled upcoming rodeos and our 4th of July parade. Again, my response is that Eagar will err on the side of freedom. What authority does the Town of Eagar, or any other state or local government, have to infringe on the rights of healthy law-abiding  citizens
It bears mentioning that I am not one that believes that the coronavirus is fake or any one of a dozen other theories disseminating across the internet. COVID-19 is a real virus that unfortunately has drastic negative effects on the health of some of the individuals that contract it. Just as with the flu virus, some of those individuals will die. I do not make light of the fact that its effects on individuals and families throughout the globe have been and will continue to be life changing and/or life ending.

There are many individuals that risk serious peril if they were to contract the virus. Those individuals should take extreme precautions. I certainly would were I in their position. In fact, I would invite those individuals to please stay home and not attend our festivities. But don’t ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding citizens. If an individual is fearful of contracting the virus, I would invite that individual to take every precaution they deem fit; including wearing masks, gloves, or a variety of other personal protective equipment. Those precautions do not harm me and I will not judge you adversely for doing what you feel is best for you. But don’t ask that the government require it of healthy law-abiding citizens.
As grim as COVID-19 is portrayed under the most drastic scenario, I dare say that we are facing a much more serious pandemic here in America. We are currently in the midst of the nation’s first political pandemic. Never before in the history of America has ignorance and bigotry been more celebrated. Never before has our government been more eager and willing to take away freedoms from the citizenry. Never before has the citizenry been more willing to give them up. Benjamin Franklin warned that “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”. I believe his warning is as applicable today as it ever was. Some will say that these safety measures have not impacted individual liberty. To them I would quip Thomas Jefferson: “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” The right to move about freely in public is one of the cornerstones of American democracy. In a panicked frenzy, created by the media, state and local governments trampled that right wholesale. History will not judge us kindly for our actions over the past several months.

In closing, where would America be if our ancestors that pioneered the countryside, facing a mortality rate that would make the coronavirus look like a scratch, had simply given up, turned back, or laid down and died out of fear? Where would America be if its brave service men and women, who throughout history have on occasion faced odds of almost certain death, simply refused to fight out of fear? When did we stop being the land of the free and the home of the brave? Take charge of your own life. Nobody owes you anything. The government has never been more ill equipped to solve your problems nor is it its function to do so. This is America! Stand up and be somebody! Be brave and live free.

Bryce Hamblin, Mayor

Town of Eagar

Go to page:
Go to: