Go to page:

Share Anything -- what's on your mind? <3

poet Anonymous

Where’s Phantom and that invisibility cloak? Oh I see, no-where to be seen. Agrees to handing out drugs, or just taking people’s money, and he’s gone in the night lol

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5241

dustyJournals said:Where’s Phantom and that invisibility cloak? Oh I see, no-where to be seen. Agrees to handing out drugs, or just taking people’s money, and he’s gone in the night lol

What's up doc.

poet Anonymous

I thought of Space Jam, when you said that lol

poet Anonymous

DU How To Behave:

Don’t leave someone else’s name in your comment section, when replying to someone trying to stir up shit, and then claim everyone else is a bully.
Tired of you twisted assholes.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

twisted assholes come in lots of guises they claim not to be such and deny the reality of bullying in DU in a way they are closed twisted assholes

poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Totally missed this.
True...no-one told me to do it, I said it, but by what you’re inferring, is making me want to do it. Although, I’m of sound mind and I’m too stable to be doing foolish things like that.

You’re right. It doesn’t feel the same to me, as it does you. I don’t live in America.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

David_Macleod said:twisted assholes come in lots of guises they claim not to be such and deny the reality of bullying in DU in a way they are closed twisted assholes

I’m staying only until this thread is finished, so I don’t really care.
No-one stuck up for me when I got attacked, and have basically had to defend myself ever since I’ve been here.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Those who witness bullying and choose to ignore it I guess. And those people aren’t paid subscribers aren’t worth as much as those that are. Not sure.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

dustyJournals said:

I’m staying only until this thread is finished, so I don’t really care.
No-one stuck up for me when I got attacked, and have basically had to defend myself ever since I’ve been here.

Then that was wrong, very wrong - I would have complained had I witnessed you being attacked as I would when I witness any member being bullied

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

dustyJournals said:Those who witness bullying and choose to ignore it I guess. And those people aren’t paid subscribers aren’t worth as much as those that are. Not sure.

I do not think that paid subscribers are any better than those who dont I do it for personal reasons only

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2387

Awesome to see conversations happening here -- though I'm a little too tired to follow them. Just wanted to say kudos ☀️💕

poet Anonymous

Disappointed with myself.
I’ve missed something, due to staying up and arguing over dumb shit. Never again.

Go to page:
Go to: