Go to page:

Share Anything -- what's on your mind? <3

poet Anonymous

💨
Can’t be doing with this heat. There needs to be more dwin.

There’s soon maybe a random poem that I’m gonna be writing up, if I can get this amnd
keyboard to work—not sure if you’ve spotted, but the D likes to jump. Like Anna with one touch, it’s that thing flying around MIB, he leans forward as I lean back, Will Smith gives me a damn

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5200

Having a great night.  Everyone have a great night or day and do something crazy for yourselves

poet Anonymous

. . .

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Having a great night.  Everyone enjoy your night or day and do something crazy for yourselves.

poet Anonymous

I’m gonna be watching House of Wax soon—just as soon as I’ve finished listening to one weird beat on YouTube, and finishing a paragraph.

Coming Soon:
“The Ghostly Bible: Not a good comical Opera”.

poet Anonymous

Hfcghhbccvh

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Having a great night.  Everyone have a great night or day and stay safe out there.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

. . .

poet Anonymous

. . .

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Having a great night.  Wrote two new poems "Nightmare From Hell, Nice Guys vs. Bad Boys."  Everyong have a great night or day and do something crazy for yourselves.

shakeRoll
Strange Creature
Joined 29th June 2020
Forum Posts: 1

Wow, can you share it?
I try to find inspiration for my work :)

poet Anonymous

Currently getting ready to draw this picture.

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Hell yes give people the bird.  Everyone have a great night or day and do something crazy.

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:Hell yes give peopke the bird.  Everyone have a great night or day and do something crazy.

A smile will suffice. Flipping the bird, is but a mere flection of how they feel about themselves on the inside.

Go to page:
Go to: